Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DERRANGED']Have: Offensive Combat Starter Pack
- Armor: Protection that's ideal for handling those sudden surprises.
- Beacon: Places a homing beacon on your killer until you kill them back. Mega Revenge!

Want: 100 MSP
Or interested in other offers, Im not very demanding.
PM[/QUOTE]

This thread is to ask for free codes,not to trade codes. I know that you're not the only one to do it here lately,but I'm just trying to help out.

There is a Xbox code trade and a PSN code trade thread,so use those for better results in trading,and to keep the threads on subject and clean.

Thanks to all.

looking for Assassin's Creed III pre-order bonuses codes from Best Buy,Target, and Amazon. Have the gamestop codes already. Sucks that they have different codes.

Thanks in advance

i would like to ask for a ps3 plus pass so i can play some games i only have a few real ps3 games, please and thank you kindly!

[quote name='daruler022']This thread is to ask for free codes,not to trade codes. I know that you're not the only one to do it here lately,but I'm just trying to help out.

There is a Xbox code trade and a PSN code trade thread,so use those for better results in trading,and to keep the threads on subject and clean.

Thanks to all.[/QUOTE]

Deleted it m8 thanks for heads up aye

Hey guys,
Just wondering, does anyone have a spare Halo 4 skin code? Any would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Anyone have a 12 mo netflix code they are willing to give away? Not sure, but these seemed to be available somewhere just not sure since I missed it or it was a glitch or something...

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Anyone have a 12 mo netflix code they are willing to give away? Not sure, but these seemed to be available somewhere just not sure since I missed it or it was a glitch or something...[/QUOTE]

There was an exploit in an LG promotion this past Saturday where you could register a serial number from a specific sequence of numbers to a free code for a year's worth of Netflix. People took advantage of it and are primarily selling them since you can't redeem more than one code on your account, and the promotion has been removed.

I sold two for $20 apiece to some friends. They figured that was an amazing deal since the retail price is $96 plus tax for a year. The last time I checked ebay, they were going for $20 or less, so I suggest just buying one instead of waiting for such a highly-valued handout. Good luck if you decide to wait, though.

Hi everyone,

I was looking to see if anyone here had the following Miscellaneous items that they would be willing to give away:

*Manual only for the Sega Genesis game "Vectorman" (would prefer one that does not say "Mega Hit Series" along left margin, but I'll take what I can get.)
*Manual and Box (but not cartridge) from the Sega Genesis game "Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine"
*Digital Copy Code (iTunes or UV) For the movie "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" (Yes part 1, not part 2), "Hanna", "Source Code", or "The Adjustment Bureau". (If they exist. If not please inform me.)
*MockingJay pin or District 12 Keychain from the movie "Hunger Games"
*The books "Halo: Fall of Reach" (2001) or "Halo: First Strike" (2003) by Eric Nylund.
*The games Halo 3 and Halo: Reach for Xbox 360 and unused CD Key/Steam copy of CS:S

Thanks to all who reply! :D

All I want in the world is a Halo 4 Locus Helmet code, and the only way I can get one is if I live near a Seven Eleven store. I'm in Mississippi and there are no Seven Elevens. If anyone lives near one and could get me an extra I would greatly appreciate it.

Anyone have ANYTHING (including cards, figures, the portal, the game, etc) Skylanders they could give me? or some Microsoft points?

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone could spare 100 microsoft points i would be very greatfull i just need 100 more for a xbla game that i want thanks for reading this post :)

or codes that are on kellogg's products like cereals for their rewards program thanks again c:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Josh1billion']Looking for a free yacht. Willing to settle for a private jet if that's all that's available.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, this is what this thread has become. This is one of my least favorite threads on CAG because of the sheer greediness. It sickens me.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I can't believe someone is asking for basically the entire Skylanders starter pack for free.[/QUOTE]

Or some MSP if you don't have Skylanders. I love options.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I can't believe someone is asking for basically the entire Skylanders starter pack for free.[/QUOTE]

I meant anything as in one thing such as a card or portal or whatever. I'm not asking for all that. I currently only want the figures.

[quote name='Shadowa11']I meant anything as in one thing such as a card or portal or whatever. I'm not asking for all that. I currently only want the figures.[/QUOTE]
"including cards, figures, the portal, the game, etc"

You just asked for all of it. Who's going to give you the game for free? Why do you people bother asking for things like this?

Can someone with Amazon Prime contact me through PM? I want to buy DMC HD Collection & Asura's Wrath for PS3, but my account expired on nov 20 and the $10 shipping kills the deal for me.

I have been looking for a Halo 4 Locus Helmet code. It's free from the "Halo 4: King of The Hill Fueled by Mountain Dew" app but it requires you to go to a 7-Eleven store. I don't have any of those nearby and Bluestacks doesn't want to work properly so I came to this thread. Anything would be greatly, truly, appreciated.

Looking for a 48 hour trial if anyone has one spare? Not gonna be able to afford LIVE until christmas but it would be nice to scratch that multiplayer itch i've been having lately! :)

[quote name='xDanny 117']Looking for a 48 hour trial if anyone has one spare? Not gonna be able to afford LIVE until christmas but it would be nice to scratch that multiplayer itch i've been having lately! :)[/QUOTE]
Sorry m8 it was free live for the weekend 8th-9th Dec

anyone have 100 ms points? I only actually need 40 and I know a lot of people have bing points. I really don't want to have to buy 400 just for 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back