Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has a spare key of Astro Tripper for Steam/Desura from the latest Indie Royale Bundle. I would be really greateful if I could have it! :)

I was hoping some kind soul might provide a 1 month code of PSN + so i could nab an exclusive combo deal for + members only with what's left on my wallet. Hope someone can help me out, thanks! ^_^

anyone have any batman arkham city DLC for the PS3? i would very much appreciate it if you'd pm it to me~

i am willing to give something in return as well

I know this is probably a long shot, but I'm trying to find an analog capture card for my computer so I can get rid of my tons of VHS tapes.

Also, looking for any and all unwanted cards, game boxes, or codes.

I was wondering if anyone had an extra Humble Voxatron thay did not want. If you do you should send it to me ;). I could also give you some extras in return.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for a 1 month code of PSN. The one that came with my PS3 expired before I could get to using it - I primarily want the free expansions to Magic Orbz so I can play it!

If I need to, I can offer a Rage Anarchy DLC code or a Batman AC Catwoman code, or something else.

Looking for a PS3 code for the BETA for Ghost Recon. It's for a friend. I have a Alice PSN download (must own Alice or rent it for it to work) code that I'd exchange for it also. Thanks!

Hoping to find a Robin code for Arkham City - XBOX 360. Willing to offer a Robin code for AC for PS3 in return. Thank you to any kind soul who can help! :)

If anybody has any Pokemon Trading Card Game online codes they wouldn't mind giving, I'd greatly appreciate them.

I showed my nephews the website this weekend; now they're hooked (and I actually am now, too).

Finally joining the ranks of PC gamers and got Steam. If you got any title you don't mind giving away (seriously, anything!), I'd be more than happy to take it from you!

If anyone has a Desura key for The Shivah from the latest Indie Royale.

I have the game, but would love a copy for my old man who loves point and click adventures.

Thanks!

I am a big wrestling fan. If anyone has any wrestling games or wrestling material that they are looking to get rid of, I will take it. Send me a PM.

I would really love the ring from the Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition if anyone would give it to me. It would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='AkariK']Looking for a 10% off code from zavvi. I have one from thehut if you'd like to trade...[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

Also, does anyone have a Desura key for the June Bug IR bundle that will not use? I would really like one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Need any Duels of the Planeswalker 2013 Promo Booster Pack Codes.

I know some of you wont need it or cant redeem them.

My thanks and really good karma to you if you can help.

I'm looking for Gameboy related items. It can be boxes, manuals, games, broken items, whatever. Also looking for plastic clamshell cases (clear only) for GB, usb flash drives, flash memory cards, etc. If it's something I can use, I'll pay your shipping costs.

[quote name='emwearz']If anyone has a Desura key from the newest Indie Royale that they be be using, would love it.[/QUOTE]
Same here, or the Steam key for the Gundemonium Collection! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back