Atn: Warhawk-ians 'NEXT Match? N/A TBA"

If I didn't have a final at 8AM tomorrow morning I'd be all over this. Oh well... count me in for this weekend and I'll try and hop into one of the ones during the week if I get home early again.

no prob DMC
I figured not everyone plays the same, so thats why l'd give a week of opportunity and see what might best fit for some

To change things up tonights game will be delayed till 11pm Est & 7 PST to see if that helps gain attendance..

Server and Password still remain the same,

[quote name='Romis']To change things up tonights game will be delayed till 11pm Est & 7 PST to see if that helps gain attendance..

Server and Password still remain the same,[/quote]

It's either 11EST = 8PST or 10EST = 7PST. Which is it? Either way, I'll be on in a little bit (30-60 mins.) if you're still there.

[quote name='Romis']sorry alexiel, l didnt see you request
we could do trophy help tonite (THR)[/quote]

don't worry about it. if it happens it'll happen. looks like its going to be difficult to get a full room? didn't want to leave the room but i am trying to rank up b4 i stop playing for awhile. only 1700 more pts until 50,000.

you guys need help with any of the trophy? some of it can be done in unranked matches. don't know if it was mentioned.

maybe if not many people we can do ranked death match trophy. what's the minimum ppl required for this?

Since the reg CAG game is tonight l'm not setting up a game, but if some want to play as a smaller group its fast to get up, just msg me ilf l'm playin

'SUNDAY will be the NEXT GAME '

Last edited by a moderator:
Late Nite GAME TONIGHT SUNDAY, MARCH 22 @ 11PM EST/8PM PST -- till ??

Server as usual: my ID & psswd = 'noob'

anyone has suggestions, msg me on PSN up until about 10:30, I'll start to put the game up then..

[quote name='Warner1281']I'll be there.[/QUOTE]

cool., i got my times right tonite..lol.. I was thinking PST was 4hrs behind.. but its only 3 you caught me on that one.lol

I am hosting an all night grinder session now. If any of you want to hop on you are more than welcome. It IS a ranked game open to everybody. I do have it set up so if you want to play with other CAGers you can switch teams.

Server is up now - name is all.grinder.all.night -- found in the VC map.

I've pretty much gotten all my trophies but the 'dome' one, if anyone needs some help msg me if you see me onlinr, I'll help if I can

Turnout's not been too good so I'll start posting a couple days before a match so far it looks like SUNDAY & MONDAY are our best days.. and starting late at least 11pm est / 8pm pdy

i

Take me off the list of players or whatever, Romis. I dumped my copy this afternoon to a local shop for $8 since I hadn't played it in about a month or so.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Take me off the list of players or whatever, Romis. I dumped my copy this afternoon to a local shop for $8 since I hadn't played it in about a month or so.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for showing interest, cya Later I'm sure :cool:

SPECIAL GAME NIGHT "Will work on getting FLYING FORTRESS Trophy"
DATE: MON 4/6 @ 11pm EST/8pm PST
SERVER: CAPT-FLYINGFORTRESS
PSSWD: time (if PROMPTED for one)

We Need to have at least 6 (passengers) + 1 (Pilot) = 7 per team more is great too. We will NOT worry about shooting instead only focus on getting in the ship.
It's been mentioned that all 7 get the trophy at once so if there is more than 7 on a team I'll help the others or the next 7 can get in on the team.

If your interested, leave a post w/ day you prefer and I'll notify you (or pm me your email if that easier to get intouch with you, thanks

Update: Sort of a tally: (day & #'s)

Monday's (1) Tavohi,

Tueday's

[quote name='Romis']SPECIAL GAME NIGHT "Will work on getting FLYING FORTRESS Trophy"
DATE: (either SUN or MON @ 11pm EST/8pm PST) = possibly
PSSWD: time

We Need to have at least 6 (passengers) + 1 (Pilot) = 7 per team more is great too. We will NOT worry about shooting instead only focus on getting in the ship and taking turns helping each of our teammates get the trophy. I am not sure if we each have to be the PILOT, or if we all get a trophy for being a passenger.

If your interested, leave a post w/ day you prefer and I'll notify you (or pm me your email if that easier to get intouch with you, thanks[/quote]
Everyone in the ship gets it. You don't each have to be the pilot.

i want to get trophies, i can do it pretty much any night, but since i just noticed, monday would be okay. thanks

If you guys don't have enough people, just fire up a second/third controller.
Though creating a 2 person minimum/8 player maximum/no team balanced game named "FlyingFortress" will also do the trick (as long as the random people jumping in know what's going on).

[quote name='GodlyOne']If you guys don't have enough people, just fire up a second/third controller.
Though creating a 2 person minimum/8 player maximum/no team balanced game named "FlyingFortress" will also do the trick (as long as the random people jumping in know what's going on).[/quote]
i believe u cant get trophies with split screen enabled. but not sure.

[quote name='Tavohl']i believe u cant get trophies with split screen enabled. but not sure.[/quote]

You can.

[quote name='GodlyOne']If you guys don't have enough people, just fire up a second/third controller.
Though creating a 2 person minimum/8 player maximum/no team balanced game named "FlyingFortress" will also do the trick (as long as the random people jumping in know what's going on).[/QUOTE]

I tried that one nite but don't seem to ever read the messages... I even put "DON"T SHOOT, we're working on FLYING FORTRESS TROPHY" .. go figure..

if split screen works, we just need 2 people piloting and you can activate friendly fire so the rest can shoot down the guys coming in if they attack.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I can try to hop in tonight. LMK if it works out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks , I'll probably be playing but I think we'll try to do this next week give people some time to see it and respond

REMINDER: SPECIAL GAME NIGHT "Will work on getting FLYING FORTRESS Trophy"
DATE:

EnCORE Night MONDAY 4/06/2009 11pm Est / 8 pm PST

PSSWD: time

We Need to have at least 6 (passengers) + 1 (Pilot) = 7 per team more is great too. We will NOT worry about shooting instead only focus on getting in the ship and taking turns helping each of our teammates get the trophy. I am not sure if we each have to be the PILOT, or if we all get a trophy for being a passenger.

If your interested, leave a post w/ day you prefer and I'll notify you (or pm me your email if that easier to get intouch with you, thanks

[quote name='ma']Hey Romis, the time in the subject line doesn't match the time in your messages. You should clarify this.[/QUOTE]

fixed it.. thanks

a couple guys (aihuman, Torrwin) with trophies including: Cowboy, and Behind Enemy Lines, so we'll try to get them tonite as well,
FYI i hope to have a headset tonite to help

Passed on the leadership to NyteStriker. Romis, pass it on to someone else if you ay. Leave me a message over PSN if you start up a game for Flying Fortress.

[quote name='darken']I'd like to join but I'm a Wingman. Is this still only open to lower ranks?[/QUOTE]

yeah with the way the rank system works I've had to modify that feature, so basically if your needing skills you can come in , just use the password :cool:

@ DMC, will do I'll work on it right now..

[quote name='Tavohl']im might be in tonight. which map are we going to be using?[/QUOTE]

to get the FLYING FORTRESS I've been using badllands

behind enemy lines is just a map with APC

to do the Death match Trophy & team death match (destroyed city is best) quick and easy to let someone get a perfecct game

tonites game is not really a win/lose its just to help people get trophies

I'll try to get a playlist up on here prior to game time if that would help folks

Tonites Games:
Maps (I'll set up the rounds as TDM, DM) so we can work on stuff in those too:
Badlands - (good for flying fortress, sabatuer (destroy enemy in jeep w/wrench)
Glacier Map ( Behind enemy lines, shield Breaker)
Destroyed City (LoneWolf, Cowboy, Hitlist)

l cant get my headset to work so bear with me on the communication may be 10 after 11 before server is up

Flying Fortress Trophy - Complete !
Goof Job Guys, Thanks everyone who helped and put up with stuff lol
look for to seeing you all sometime on 'a game night'

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Oh darn, I missed out. Maybe next time.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, DMC
we got short on time and did it fast once we got enough folks plus I didn't see your name lit up at the crunch time..
some nite when we got enough and someone can ask the group to take five minutes from the game and we can lend a hand to those who need it

I'm learning to set up games to be flexible.. lol that

bread's done
Back