awwwwwwwwww here GGT #53 goes~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my fucking god! oh my fuckignn god!!! Mobile Ops: The One Year War didnt get canceled after all and is coming out this fall!!!!

^whoknows: try $240

[quote name='refusedchaos']oh my fucking god! oh my fuckignn god!!! Mobile Ops: The One Year War didnt get canceled after all and is coming out this fall!!!![/QUOTE]
Link now!

[quote name='refusedchaos']oh my fucking god! oh my fuckignn god!!! Mobile Ops: The One Year War didnt get canceled after all and is coming out this fall!!!!

^whoknows: try $240[/QUOTE]

But at $210 I wouldn't be ripped off, right?

Ugg. Another message from XBL that basically restated exactly what they said the first time around, which didn't make any sense. Of course, they didn't do what I asked. It's annoying, because I can't connect to XBL at all now, and that means that I'm completely unable to play my XBLA stuff because my old 360 broke.

This is why I think the notion of digital distribution is bullshit.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Link now![/QUOTE]

no link but i was talking to my broski who works at NAMCO BANDAI Games...come to think of it, the game has reappeared on GameStop.com to preorder

Finally got NGII today. fucking everywhere around here was sold out of it, had to drive to the furthest GS to get it and they only had five copies left!

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']All I ask is that the RX-78NT-1 Gundam Alex be in the game. For some reason it's never in any of the Gundam games.[/QUOTE]

that and RX-78GP02A Gundam Physalis would be awesome. but gundam alex was in a game already. you got to use it in Journey to Jaburo when you unlocked Battle Mode.

[quote name='Chacrana']
No, it's funny because it says "BioSOCK" Not Shock, sock. Like what's on your mom's feet until I fuck her.[/quote]

;)

I hope we get a good Gundam 00 game... not the DS title either.

I hope the series takes off when it gets brought out over here.

[quote name='MarkMan']I hope we get a good Gundam 00 game... not the DS title either.

I hope the series takes off when it gets brought out over here.[/QUOTE]

same here

playing some Haze right now. its enjoyable, but gots a laughable story

[quote name='refusedchaos']same here

playing some Haze right now. its enjoyable, but gots a laughable story[/QUOTE]

I'll be grabbing that next week for $40. We should do some co-op then :)

Watching the long E307 trailer for MGS4 again, the one they just put up on the Japanese PSN a few days ago.

EPIC that shit...

Can't wait to lose myself in MG world again.

Ninja Gaiden II is gonna wait for me :x

Been too busy at work... -_-

[quote name='MarkMan']Watching the long E307 trailer for MGS4 again, the one they just put up on the Japanese PSN a few days ago.

EPIC that shit...

Can't wait to lose myself in MG world again.

Ninja Gaiden II is gonna wait for me :x

Been too busy at work... -_-[/QUOTE]

Is it subtitled or something?

Not that it matters, I'll download it anyways. :p

Thanks for the heads up

so someone on gaf got pretty damn lucky

MGS4.jpg

[quote name='whoknows']I'll be grabbing that next week for $40. We should do some co-op then :)[/QUOTE]

ill be renting it til tuesday so if ya get it before then, hit me up!;)

Yeesh. Finally unlocked the third island in GTA4--at least I did it before NG2 or MGS4 came in.

I'll be breaking from GTA once those games arrive.

[quote name='MarkMan']I hope we get a good Gundam 00 game... not the DS title either.

I hope the series takes off when it gets brought out over here.[/quote]
A Gundam 00 game would be nice. And it doesn't even need to be any good, it just needs to have Sumeragi in it and I'll happily buy it no matter how horrible it is.

Chac, that's probably a really good price, but more than I'd be looking to spend. Sell it to someone who will give you what it's worth :)

Looking at the Amazon prices, both for the CE and the regular version of DMC4, the 360 version is much cheaper. Is there something wrong with the 360 version? Or are they pretty identical and just pick the controller you'd like to use.

I want to smack whoever at Team Ninja said, "The water parts were the worst part of our last game, let's put more in!" Seriously, the bits where you have to fight while on the water are dumb. But the game is so good, that I care even less than I did about the water crap on the original game.

Got my over-priced but very worth it Rock Band Drum bag yesterday. Cleans everything up so nicely; will make things much easier to move. Awesome.

And just got my $10 GC from Amazon for preordering NG2 there. Didn't they say it was going to be like 2 or 3 weeks after the game hit to make sure you didn't return it or something? Weird.

Trying to figure out if I want to use my $18 in credit on Space Invaders Extreme or both SIE and Arkaonid.

Yeah DMC4 didn't look as good as I'd hoped on this laptop. 720p was running ~30fps with sync off and no AA.

[quote name='MarkMan']I want to go but I can't make it!

I want his signature!

I'll pay for your copy of your game if you get me one![/QUOTE]

I thought you had a couple people lined up to go for you? If he's only signing for a short while, that means only the first _00 people on line are going to get autographs, which means I'd probably have to wait 6-8 hours, which means I'm not going. Not being stuck in NYC in the middle of the night means I can be wide awake to pick the game up at 10am Thursday, and play all day.

Edit: fucking assholes at Gamestop.com won't let me cancel my MGS4 LE order a week before the game comes out. They've already stuffed it in a box so I get dicked. Not to mention they charged me $15 to ship me the pre-order DVD that I didn't want or need. So basically, when I get the 2nd copy of the LE next week that I won't need, I'll have to bring it back to the store, where I'll lose $15 on the fucking deal, after they added $5.69 to my order with no notification. Since I can't prove that a notice about the 4.99 charge wasn't on the site when I ordered, I can't even nail them for that. :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

In case anyone hadn't noticed, Amazon's got NG2 for $5 or $6 off (depending on when you look it seems). If anyone got it from there, email for a price adjustment. :)

yeah i noticed that too, strange.

I just read all the MGS4 story spoilers. lol

I'm not sure how I feel about them..

MERYL IS A METAL GEAR THAT COOKS WAFFLES, INVISIBLE OF RADAR

[quote name='pete5883']
Edit: fucking assholes at Gamestop.com won't let me cancel my MGS4 LE order a week before the game comes out. They've already stuffed it in a box so I get dicked. Not to mention they charged me $15 to ship me the pre-order DVD that I didn't want or need. So basically, when I get the 2nd copy of the LE next week that I won't need, I'll have to bring it back to the store, where I'll lose $15 on the fucking deal, after they added $5.69 to my order with no notification. Since I can't prove that a notice about the 4.99 charge wasn't on the site when I ordered, I can't even nail them for that. :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:[/quote]

Robbing fuckers. Seems like there's a lot of shit going down with MGS4 pre-orders. I think from now on I'll only pre-order stuff with Amazon (when I really need to, which isn't often) and even they can be a bit slow with stuff.

Damn Burnout Paradise is fun. More games should integrate the Live camera like that. Would actually give a use to that peripheral or push me to pick one up.

Collecting the "oh damn I got taken down" pictures of people you take down, priceless.

[quote name='jer7583']yeah i noticed that too, strange.

I just read all the MGS4 story spoilers. lol

I'm not sure how I feel about them..

[/QUOTE]

thank god I'm making myself stay away from all spoilers... haven't done hat in a while for myself, and I really don't want to ruin MGS4 for myself.

Gamewise? My big bro invited some buddies over for us to play with. Which means, I'm being shown off or set up or both. Not happy about it. If I have to resort to the idiot/annoying girl routine, I will. And then I'll beat them all. Then I'll be slightly less upset.

My friend is coming into town for the weekend and crashing with us. We'll probably be hitting the Lego Indiana Jones and Ninja Gaiden 2 pretty hard.

We're also going to see Speed Racer just for the heck of it. More because we have movie passes we need to use before we move in July. ;)

Might try to finish Crisis Core this weekend too so I can move on to Contra 4's emasculating little cart.

yay friday

been playing halo almost every night. improved my k/d to 1.1 and my team feels way more solid but last night was frustrating as hell. =(

going to the kanye west concert tomorrow~

Yes gamewise... sorry I didn't specify!

I've been getting destroyed by the arcade AI in Super Street Fighter II TURBO!

OUCH

Game wise I'll be trying to hit Lvl 50 on Forza 2 so all the races are unlocked, maybe play some more Twilight Princess or SMG.

I'll probably go and sit out by the pool as it's due to be 96 here on Sat, anyone know what I can do with my PSP so I can see it outside on a sunny day? IF I can see the damn thing I'll play some more Crisis Core

Drape a shirt over my head or something I guess.:whistle2:k

[quote name='benjamouth']I'll probably go and sit out by the pool as it's due to be 96 here on Sat, anyone know what I can do with my PSP so I can see it outside on a sunny day? IF I can see the damn thing I'll play some more Crisis Core

Drape a shirt over my head or something I guess.:whistle2:k[/quote]
Wish I could help, I've got the same problem. Though the shirt idea is pretty funny, that'd be awesome to do in a public park. :lol:

[quote name='daroga']
Looking at the Amazon prices, both for the CE and the regular version of DMC4, the 360 version is much cheaper. Is there something wrong with the 360 version? Or are they pretty identical and just pick the controller you'd like to use.
[/QUOTE]

They're pretty much identical. The Xbox 360 version has cinematics that run at 30fps rather than 60, from what I understand, but that's a minor thing, of course.

It's really weird... in the PC version of DMC4, the room where you get the grab ability for the Devil Bringer is so insanely detailed that it's surreal.

[quote name='guinaevere']Wish I could help, I've got the same problem. Though the shirt idea is pretty funny, that'd be awesome to do in a public park. :lol:[/quote]

I have a british accent so I could use a big sack and people might think I was the Elephant Man.

771445.jpg

"I am not a monster, I just want to see my PSP damnit !!!"

[quote name='pete5883']Yeah DMC4 didn't look as good as I'd hoped on this laptop. 720p was running ~30fps with sync off and no AA.

I thought you had a couple people lined up to go for you? If he's only signing for a short while, that means only the first _00 people on line are going to get autographs, which means I'd probably have to wait 6-8 hours, which means I'm not going. Not being stuck in NYC in the middle of the night means I can be wide awake to pick the game up at 10am Thursday, and play all day.

Edit: fucking assholes at Gamestop.com won't let me cancel my MGS4 LE order a week before the game comes out. They've already stuffed it in a box so I get dicked. Not to mention they charged me $15 to ship me the pre-order DVD that I didn't want or need. So basically, when I get the 2nd copy of the LE next week that I won't need, I'll have to bring it back to the store, where I'll lose $15 on the fucking deal, after they added $5.69 to my order with no notification. Since I can't prove that a notice about the 4.99 charge wasn't on the site when I ordered, I can't even nail them for that. :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:[/quote]If the amount you were charged is different than the amount that you authorized at the time of your order (which should be in your email confirmation), you shouldn't have any issue just doing a chargeback.

gamwise: im going to try to beat Haze and Dark Sector today (shouldnt have a problem since they are both super short)

animewise: finish Read or Die (watched half of it last year but never finished it)

other than that im going to get my tickets for the SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!! and get my badge and crap for the anime expo

For my weekend I'll be spending more time with NG2. Other than that, MHF2 on the psp and something that's yet to be determined on the ds.

This weekend I'll be playing some Lost Planet Colonies online, Bullet Witch or Monster Madness. I only picked up Monster Madness and Bullet Witch since they were about $5 each.

This weekend? More GTAIV! And maybe I will crack open R6:Vegas and some of the other games I got while on vacation!

Edit: and got my $10 GC code and price adjust for NG2 as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back