B2G1 Free Select PS3 Greatest Hits at Walmart.com (LBP in and out of stock)

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']When looking at the receipt, LBP priced at 1 cent while the other 2 priced at $29.95 and $29.96. What happen if I returned the 2 game but keep the free game?[/QUOTE]

It won't work, the service desk gal tried to refund me, then let me repurchase the game I wanted instead, but it's in system to not let them do that, exchange ONLY.

Nice try, but you ain't gonna be getting free game by ripping them off. :shame:

got my killzone 2 and resistance 2 no ugly red cases yay

001-20.jpg

So I picked up my copy of Uncharted:Drakes Fortune today. To my surprise, it's a black label! It had a red greatest hits sticker on it but thats it. Check it out..
unchartedbox.png

Hopefully my infamous and LBP have matching cases when I pick them up most likely tomorrow.

Got my R&C, LBP, and KZ2 today. Great sale - but next time I would pay for shipping. (the nearest Walmart to me is quite a distance and pretty ghetto).

K got my infamous and lbp today. Lbp is in a stupid red case. They have the regular ones on the shelf and I asked like 4 people if I can just switch it out and no one wanted to let me! I could do it, but I'd have to pay the difference between the $30 I paid for, and the $60 they still have it priced at. I remember now why I hate walmart.

After waiting so long I honestly feel like just stickng with the red case. I don't know, I'll decide tomorrow.

[quote name='Los 33x']K got my infamous and lbp today. Lbp is in a stupid red case. They have the regular ones on the shelf and I asked like 4 people if I can just switch it out and no one wanted to let me! I could do it, but I'd have to pay the difference between the $30 I paid for, and the $60 they still have it priced at. I remember now why I hate walmart.

After waiting so long I honestly feel like just stickng with the red case. I don't know, I'll decide tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

The UPC codes should match, you may want to check but here is an idea:

Go to a BB or Target and buy theirs for $29.99 and then return LBP in the red case the next day. Heck, you could even just walk out to the car, put the new one in and walk back in with the red case one. Tell them your gf said she already had it when you showed her in the car. Just an idea.

[quote name='Amonthar']The UPC codes should match, you may want to check but here is an idea:

Go to a BB or Target and buy theirs for $29.99 and then return LBP in the red case the next day. Heck, you could even just walk out to the car, put the new one in and walk back in with the red case one. Tell them your gf said she already had it when you showed her in the car. Just an idea.[/QUOTE]

yeah this actually would work.. They normally never care why ur returning something so long as it's sealed & you have the receipt.

Got my shipping confirmation e-mail today, so looks like I'll be getting my LBP soon.

I gladly paid the $2.47 shipping just so I won't have to go anywhere near the closest Wal*Mart. That place is a freakshow.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']This deal is dead. I'm glad I ordered on time.[/QUOTE]

Wow, it's finally dead, huh?

I like the idea of the switch in BB. I think I'll look into it. Make sure the UPC is the same first, if it is I'll go for it.

After much thought I was going to stay with the GH version of LBP. But it turns out that for some reason it was freezing and skipping a lot and I was not liking it one bit. So I took it back to walmart and they switched it out for the regular GOTY version. Hopefully it works better and on the bright side, got rid of the ugly red case.

[quote name='monkeydoodle']Great deal! Wish they had just 1 more choice on that list as I have most of those games. =T

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

x2 :cry:

Why is this thread labeled "[DEAD]"?

this deal died yesterday.. i had an order i was thinking of putting in yesterday, but deal was dead.

checked today and it came back up today, so now i can order before it dies again.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']...for those of you who are interested - LBP & inFamous were black cases, Uncharted was red.[/QUOTE]

Same here...finally got mine yesterday

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='msriflegirl']Same here...finally got mine yesterday[/QUOTE]

My Uncharted was a really old copy I'm assuming. I can tell not only by the black label, but by an advertisment for an original PSP inside the box.

Thanks for updating the link iNCREDiPiNOY. I'd thought that the deal was off. Although you can just type in buy 2 get 1 free in the search bar and it pops up. XP Getting LBP, Resistance and inFamous right now... even though I have yet to get my ps3. :p

[quote name='Los 33x']My Uncharted was a really old copy I'm assuming. I can tell not only by the black label, but by an advertisment for an original PSP inside the box.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, that's a riot. It seems like the 2000's been out forever. I like the 1000 fine except the D-pad's not as good as the 2000/3000, and presumably the RAM cache helps SOMETHING.

bread's done
Back