[Back!] Manhunt (Xbox) - 9.99 & Max Payne 2 (Xbox) - 7.99

I like how Manhunt has to go on sale at 3 different places at the same time.

I passed it at TRU for $14.
Bought it at K-mart for $12.
Could've got it here for $10.

Ah well.

[quote name='evilmax17']I like how Manhunt has to go on sale at 3 different places at the same time.

I passed it at TRU for $14.
Bought it at K-mart for $12.
Could've got it here for $10.

Ah well.[/quote]

And $7.99 with free shipping at Outpost.com.. or at least it was after Christmas for a while! :)

Well, it was kind of nice to get in on one of the deals for a change. I picked up Manhunt for $9.99 and got RE 4 with the Bonus Disc for $49.99. Chucked in a couple preowned games to get free shipping via Saver and EB Edged those along with CAG15 and got a good deal on that.

I actually ordered Max Payne 2 for $9.99 yesterday, so I called ebgames up and told them that it was $7.99 and they said they would credit my card the $2 and so difference.

Awesome, I finally got in on Manhunt for cheap. Picked up Tiny Tank (PS1, 1.99) for free shipping. Much appreciated, O.D.D!

I just got Manunt....too stupid to throw in a .99 used game for free shipping and CAG15 though. Wish I had thought of that.

Anyway, there are 7 left now.

I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any cheap games just because they're cheap, but Manhunt just intriques me way too much. I mean, if it does suck, at least I can sell it at my local Flea for a small profit :p

Lol....I cancelled my order and reordered with a .99 used PS game just to use SAVER and CAG15.
Haha for the sake of a dollar or two....

[quote name='trent82']i hope this is one of those deals that keeps coming back day after day...i'd really like to get manhunt for $10.[/quote]

Most TRU B&M stores have Manhunt Xbox in stock for around $10 (or less depending on location) new. I'd check your local TRU if I were you.

[quote name='The Shiznit']Missed out again. Went in-store and they wanted $24.99(yikes).[/quote]

Does EB usually match their website? Allegedly ALIAS was $4.99 for XBOX and I'd like to pick it up at the store.

Finally got in on this.. I ended up also buying CSI and Syberia (I've been itching for some adventure games, even if they arent that good). By adding Syberia - Used I also got free shipping :). I've been wanting to play Manhunt for a long time, thanks!

Does anyone know if I added second sight to my order, would I get free one day shipping on the entire order? (Since second sight has free 1 day)

I'm tempted to get SS, Manhunt, MP2, and Tenchu and 1 day shipping would sweeten the deal.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Does anyone know if I added second sight to my order, would I get free one day shipping on the entire order? (Since second sight has free 1 day)

I'm tempted to get SS, Manhunt, MP2, and Tenchu and 1 day shipping would sweeten the deal.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure you would, if all items are in stock. Go through the process of ordering and find out (you can cancel before you hit submit).

[quote name='bmarquardt'][quote name='mtxbass1']Does anyone know if I added second sight to my order, would I get free one day shipping on the entire order? (Since second sight has free 1 day)

I'm tempted to get SS, Manhunt, MP2, and Tenchu and 1 day shipping would sweeten the deal.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure you would, if all items are in stock. Go through the process of ordering and find out (you can cancel before you hit submit).[/quote]

When I ordered two games and two game guides together, with one game having free three day shipping, it defaulted the rest of them to cheapass shipping (USPS media mail).

thanks i ordered manhunt. it looked like an interesting game and i couldnt pass it up at only $10. i also got some preowned gba accessory that i dont even know what it was. but it was 99 cents and then i used cag15 and saver for free shipping.

Sweet. Finally got in on Manhunt after GameFly fucked me over with it, like they did.

Grabbed Manhunt and an extra Dreamcast controller for $13.16 after tax + shipping. Not bad at all.

[quote name='Drico']Sweet. Finally got in on Manhunt after GameFly shaq-fued me over with it, like they did.

Grabbed Manhunt and an extra Dreamcast controller for $13.16 after tax + shipping. Not bad at all.[/quote]

What did Gamefly do?

Just bought a shit load. I bought Dino crisis preplayed, Manhunt, Metriod zero mission, and that 1.99 Indiana jones and the emperor's tomb for pc. Total price was 45 bucks including tax. Metriod was the most expensive game but hell i wanted it new and its unfindable now in stores.

bread's done
Back