(Back!) Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (NEW) $14.99 at ebgames.com

[quote name='zzl365']My guess would be that he is from Delaware, "The home of tax free shopping."[/QUOTE]

or New Hampshire - live free or die biatch!

I finally bit on this after passing on it at $19.99, guess this means I have to finish the first one finally.

i was about to be pissed but they pm'd the price difference which was sweet.. it was weird though, the CSR was very informal.... it was unlike any other company ive ever called
he didnt go through the whole robotic thing like most csrs

Ordered - Thanks OP! :D

*Tried to PM @ CC, but they called the local EB to verify price & availability, and apparently, this offer is online only. Oh well.

I don't understand why this isn't selling out. There are terrible XBX games that sell for 4.99 on ebgames.com and they are gone in minutes. This game is a polished masterpiece, but for some reason, its not selling out...I don't get it.

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']I don't understand why this isn't selling out. There are terrible XBX games that sell for 4.99 on ebgames.com and they are gone in minutes. This game is a polished masterpiece, but for some reason, its not selling out...I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for putting that in writing. Oh well. I'll have to wait for the next load of MP2.

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']Sorry if I jinxed it...I was a bit frustrated that good games get no love...oops.[/QUOTE]

I don't think that you jinxed it.....You must have POWERS. Say the reverse, and we'll see if MP2 pops back in stock.

Might still try to price match it at Sears. They didn't really ask any questions last weekend for Baten Kaitos, so as long as they don't feel the need to follow it up with a phone call, a print-out might be good enough.

[quote name='snake']Was that only an online deal, or can I grab it at my local EB tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it's B&M. I went by there this morning to pick up a copy of Gungriffon and it was still $19.99. =( It's been $9.99 online for a while now.

Damn, I keep coming to the forum when it's too late for this deal. Was planning on biding my time and waiting for this to hit $20 since it came out. MP1 is my favorite game this gen, but I don't game enough anymore to be affected by a little wait for the price drop. I'll have to watch for stuff like this closer now.

Ordered this last week along with Jade Empire LE for $20. Good thing I kept up with this thread and go back $5 credit back. Thanks OP for the great deal!

On a side note, I didn't even complete Metroid Prime. It came with the bundle I got last year, but Tales of Symphonia took most of my time. I tried playing for about an hour, but I got discourage when I couldn't find a save point at all. I'll go back playing it someday. but I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

[quote name='spacemanvt']now all we need a deal for resident evil 4[/QUOTE]
++

I cry as I look at my sealed copy bought months ago. :cry:

[quote name='Kain Vincent']Does keeping RE4 sealed count as a crime?[/QUOTE]

I hope not. I still have my sealed collector's tin version that I haven't gotten around to playing.

These EBGames price drops seem so random. I bet the King of EB is just sitting on his throne right now, laughing at all of us. And then he'll hit the button again and drop it to 9.99 for another 2 hours.

Note: Fatwallet has news of this deal. Expect hoarders to come and buy them all as soon as it comes back in stock for $14.99.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Note: Fatwallet has news of this deal. Expect hoarders to come and buy them all as soon as it comes back in stock for $14.99.[/QUOTE]

You know, people that post at Fatwallet DO post here. You guys act like it's a foreign nation or something. I'm sure they've known about this deal since the second it was posted.

[quote name='Scorch']You know, people that post at Fatwallet DO post here. You guys act like it's a foreign nation or something. I'm sure they've known about this deal since the second it was posted.[/QUOTE]

The first post over there was on Jul/07/2005 8:38 PM. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but the first post of this topic was posted was back on 6/28 with the $14.99 pricepoint occuring sometime yesterday during the morning. If they knew about this deal, they sure didn't post about it. Right after it was posted at 8:38 last night, several people complained about the deal being OOS.

[quote name='guessed']I hope not. I still have my sealed collector's tin version that I haven't gotten around to playing.[/QUOTE]

What??! Off with his head!!! :)

I personally cant' stand when EBgames sends me a "new" game that's already opened. Last time they did that, there were scratches on the disc. So I took it to a B&M store right away for a refund. They looked at me with disbelief that it was shipped like that and that I didn't have anything to do with it. Until they stop sending "new" games like that, I'm waiting for it to go on sale at a B&M store or another company.

[quote name='E-Z-B']I personally cant' stand when EBgames sends me a "new" game that's already opened. Last time they did that, there were scratches on the disc. So I took it to a B&M store right away for a refund. They looked at me with disbelief that it was shipped like that and that I didn't have anything to do with it. Until they stop sending "new" games like that, I'm waiting for it to go on sale at a B&M store or another company.[/QUOTE]

I've only had that happen to me once and I called customer service right away to complain. They agreed that it was a mistake and that all "new" copies of games should be factory sealed. They sent me a pre-paid envelope to return the opened copy, and sent me a brand new one right away with their fastest shipping. If you get something that's opened but you paid for a new copy, complain to customer service and they will take care of it.

Oh. My. God. I don't check CAG for a couple of days and this happens?!?!! I have been waiting for a tangible price drop on this game for AGES. MP 1 still is my favorite GC game, the only reason I don't have Echoes yet is because I'm broke! =) But $15 is totally doable. Maaaaan .. I hope they put it back at $15 again.

bread's done
Back