Batman Arkham City GotY (360/PS3)$29.99 - Amazon

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007SRM5MO/ref=ox_sc_imb_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Includes a digital copy of Batman Year One from XBL or PSN.
From what I've read, saves are incompatible between the vanilla and GotY edition. If you have a vanilla copy, all the DLC except for Harley Quinn's Revenge are on sale for XBL Gold member, details are in the XBL DotW thread.

Repurposing the thread when it was previously a Lightning Deal:
Game of the Year Edition of this block buster Warner Brothers video game!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

It has to be either game, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cronaroth']Don't know how accurate this is, but according to Chrome add-on, it's Arkham City, but only $10 off (39.99). I'm passing if this proves correct.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's not gold-box worthy, IMO.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Yeah, that's not gold-box worthy, IMO.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's a joke IMO. If you're gonna make it a lightning deal, then make it worthwhile. :/

LOL, it's going fast so I guess amazon knows what they are doing. Better pre order the Wii U soon as possible because people are hungry for games.

Lol, I am shocked that many of you guys are surprised at this video game lightning deal... I honestly can't remember the last time Amazon had a great video game lightning deal... Best Buy and Newegg have definitely been taking it home for me.

this game will be on sale in the next month or so at retailers, and the first discount price it hits is 39.95 if not 35,,,,not pulling trigger today, its an "okay" deal, but not a omfg, i got to pull trigger on this right now, im betting next month there is a best buy coupon or something

I was looking forward to a potentially good Arkham City deal, because I loved AA, but after waiting this long for a great deal to pop up - this certainly is a huge disappointment for me. Not cool Amazon.

So before everyone abandons this thread... is the DLC on the disc or is it a voucher/code? "Unlocked" (meaning the DLC is downloadable separately and can be used with the vanilla version) or "locked?"

No thanks. I wasn't going to play this game immediately, so I'll wait longer. Like others above said, I don't remember the last time I actually bought something from a lightning deal. I remember when I use to check their video game deals daily.

One day when no one is expecting it BB will put this up at $20. And I'll be unlucky enough to completely miss out.

I don't think I've bought a game from amazon since 2010. Between the gamer coupons and random crazy low price sales BB has been my go to.

[quote name='shadowrage']One day when no one is expecting it BB will put this up at $20. And I'll be unlucky enough to completely miss out.

I don't think I've bought a game from amazon since 2010. Between the gamer coupons and random crazy low price sales BB has been my go to.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if BB has it for $20 within the next couple of months. They have had some crazy deals for even newer games that have come out in the past.

::sigh:: Glad I went home during lunch for this... I'll wait until it hits $30, or like others have said, Best Buy has it on sale for $20.

[quote name='technicalstylez']u hope for that,
but it will be this:

arkham city goty 34.99
if you're lucky 29.99
and if the amazon gaming gods are trolling,
arkham asylum goty 17.99

but yeah, 19.99 would be nice, even 24.99 would work for me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I bought once and traded it in but if I can get the GOTY edition for $25 I'll bite.

[quote name='Yevster']I wouldn't be surprised if BB has it for $20 within the next couple of months. They have had some crazy deals for even newer games that have come out in the past.[/QUOTE]

Yep i agree.

bread's done
Back