Batman Arkham City GotY (360/PS3)$29.99 - Amazon

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007SRM5MO/ref=ox_sc_imb_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Includes a digital copy of Batman Year One from XBL or PSN.
From what I've read, saves are incompatible between the vanilla and GotY edition. If you have a vanilla copy, all the DLC except for Harley Quinn's Revenge are on sale for XBL Gold member, details are in the XBL DotW thread.

Repurposing the thread when it was previously a Lightning Deal:
Game of the Year Edition of this block buster Warner Brothers video game!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

It has to be either game, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
We all want 2010 Amazon back, but they continue to demonstrate that they don't need to be that guy anymore. Best Buy is the new 2010 Amazon.

Don't understand why some are shocked at the $40 price (which I called on the 1st page...lol). GOTY has only been out for around 2 weeks. $40 isn't too bad a sale price. If you want it for $30 or less...maybe by BF / CM.

[quote name='Gerryatrics']::sigh:: Glad I went home during lunch for this... I'll wait until it hits $30, or like others have said, Best Buy has it on sale for $20.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy doesn't have the GOTY version on sale for $20. It's $50.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Don't understand why some are shocked at the $40 price (which I called on the 1st page...lol). GOTY has only been out for around 2 weeks. $40 isn't too bad a sale price. If you want it for $30 or less...maybe by BF / CM.[/QUOTE]
Im sure it will hit $30 long before BF

Is $50 retail on this? I really have a feeling $40 is going to be the lowest price for at least 2 or 3 months, but yeah, it'll hit $30 sometime before BF.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Don't understand why some are shocked at the $40 price (which I called on the 1st page...lol). GOTY has only been out for around 2 weeks. $40 isn't too bad a sale price. If you want it for $30 or less...maybe by BF / CM.[/QUOTE]

Retail is $50. Walmart includes Gotham City Impostors ($15 on PSN) for $50. To me, that means that $35 is the new retail price, and a Lightning Deal would have to be below $35.

[quote name='Havok83']Im sure it will hit $30 long before BF[/QUOTE]exactly, this will be the new GH version by Oct/Nov. A $40 MSRP will hit by summer's end

[quote name='V3rtigo']Retail is $50. Walmart includes Gotham City Impostors ($15 on PSN) for $50. To me, that means that $35 is the new retail price, and a Lightning Deal would have to be below $35.[/QUOTE]

By your logic, wouldn't it also be correct to say the new retail price for GCI is 0?

[quote name='eLefAdEr']So before everyone abandons this thread... is the DLC on the disc or is it a voucher/code? "Unlocked" (meaning the DLC is downloadable separately and can be used with the vanilla version) or "locked?"[/QUOTE]

The dlc is on the disk (second disk for the 360) no code for dlc included. However the dlc disk cant be used for the vanilla version.

[quote name='confoosious']By your logic, wouldn't it also be correct to say the new retail price for GCI is 0?[/QUOTE]

Based on my experience with the beta GCI is worth about zero. Maybe less:)
BTW since we are talking Batman if anyone needs the cat woman or Robin DLC feel free to hit me up.

If the game's SRP went down to $40, and it's on sale for 10 bucks less, wouldn't it be wiser to wait until it goes further down to $20?

I will wait again for the price to be reduced before buying it.
sig.jpg
;)

[quote name='Devulture']If the game's SRP went down to $40, and it's on sale for 10 bucks less, wouldn't it be wiser to wait until it goes further down to $20?[/QUOTE]

Better yet just wait 2-3 more years and get it for $5 in a used GS bin.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Better yet just wait 2-3 more years and get it for $5 in a used GS bin.[/QUOTE]

Nah man, it's better to wait until the next-next generation consoles come out and pick this up at a garage sale for a quarter.

Great game -- I picked it up @ $30 a while back when Amazon had it at that price. An amazing game! Will it be a few bucks less at Black Friday? Probably. I'd say if you waited this long, you might as well wait a little longer until it hits the magic $20.

bread's done
Back