Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition for XBOX 360 PS3 $119.99

Well I only paid $43 for mine so I'm sure I'll make over $140 on this and $70 profit. I sell regularly on eBay so I knew it was best to list this right away before the hoards of people start listing theirs.

I just need to sell it before the PS4 comes out. Anything over $150 is good for me.

Thanks for the advice. Exactly what I'm doing too. I'm doubt these will come back in stock but with $1500 that Amazon had, who knows. Already sold out at Gamestop (online again) and this should be sold out by the morning. Hopefully mine sells by tonight though (well 10/29 night).

If not then I'm going straight to Amazon to sell it on there. Should make good money selling it for $20 less than everyone else once it's OSS.
Keep on mind this weighs anywhere from 9-10lbs depending no how you pack it.

Keep on mind this weighs anywhere from 9-10lbs depending no how you pack it.
I plan on shipping it with either priority ($15~) or parcel select ($13~). Both are dirt cheap and will get there within a week. Hopefully the person doesn't live in CA where everything cost double to ship from where I am.

I would've jumped on it, but I've heard lousy things about the statue. I might just look online in a bit to see if I can snag the statue for cheap. I have a few Batman statues already and can wait it out - especially if this one is as cheap as the online reviews say.

How can you tell how many copies Amazon has left? Agreed the statue does look cheap. I havent unboxed mine yet so I couldnt give you my opinion.

How can you tell how many copies Amazon has left? Agreed the statue does look cheap. I havent unboxed mine yet so I couldnt give you my opinion.

This "trick" only works if an item doesn't have a restricted purchase quantit limit (which this doesn't) but add 999 to your cart and Amazon will automatically adjust the inventory to what is available.

I was planning to buy one but after reading some reviews of the extras and the statue and watching an unboxing video, there is no way I pay $120 for it.
The game itself looks great but it's gonna hit $20 pretty soon.
Thanks OP.

Yeah, after watching an unboxing video I don't regret cancelling my CE and just grabbing a copy at TRU with the $20 gift card. While the statue is cool, it just seems not worth double the base price.

Now....the european statue on the other hand...

Last edited by a moderator:
couldnt' name it off top of my head, maybe not ten then. lol

Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition, and surivial edition for last of us is probably the only ones ( if you can say it is rare/ limited.

bioshock infinite songbird count?
me1 n 2 ce? jedi sith edt, ultimate alliance gold. maybe more? sucks this restocked i would of waited... mp doa sp save corruption booooo

Yeah, after watching an unboxing video I don't regret cancelling my CE and just grabbing a copy at TRU with the $20 gift card. While the statue is cool, it just seems not worth double the base price.

Now....the european statue on the other hand...
Us statue is amazing in person.

European statue looks damn funny if you look closely. US version is way more impressive and one of the best collectibles for series fans
I know what you mean. I saw the other side of the stuatue (Joker on left.) and it is no where near as eye catching as the other side (Joker on right). Glad I passed on trying to get that. Now to make up my mind about my collector's ediiton. For some reason I was excited for it and the Black Flag Collectors Edition but after seeing it unboxed and reviewed I'm not as excited.

This "trick" only works if an item doesn't have a restricted purchase quantit limit (which this doesn't) but add 999 to your cart and Amazon will automatically adjust the inventory to what is available.
Thanks. i didn't know that.

Last edited by a moderator:
US statue is actually good for the price.  I was dreading it's quality but for $60 more than the standard, you get your monies worth.  There are some residual of the glue gun strings lying around, but it actually looks nice and I will be keeping my statue...along with my EU version.  The tv monitors in the back does light up nicely in the dark but it doesn't show the pictures clearly...it gives that nice "antique" feel since they are old tv monitors. 

US statue is actually good for the price. I was dreading it's quality but for $60 more than the standard, you get your monies worth. There are some residual of the glue gun strings lying around, but it actually looks nice and I will be keeping my statue...along with my EU version. The tv monitors in the back does light up nicely in the dark but it doesn't show the pictures clearly...it gives that nice "antique" feel since they are old tv monitors.
Agreed best ce value in a long time.

I hate how people say something sucks cause they watch videos of stuff. I thought unboxing videos looked meh but in hand it rocks. If you have not seen or played in person i just ignore the opinion. Buy or Do not stop listening to people that never seen in person or played these opinions are the worst to go by.

One thing this CE is not is "rare" which is a good thing because it increases chances of a price drop for those who want to wait.

Right now, both versions of CE are in stock at Walmart, Gamestop & Amazon.

I bought this on impulse but am really regretting my decision. That statue looks nice but the game is getting destroyed by some reviewers. 

bread's done
Back