Battlefield 4 out on OCT 29th

You do know that the creators of Battlefield Friends work along side DICE when creating the episodes right? This kind of doesn't surprise me since DICE has some of the more creative things in terms of completely random things in games.

And the shit bucket... One of my favorite moments in BF.

You do know that the creators of Battlefield Friends work along side DICE when creating the episodes right? This kind of doesn't surprise me since DICE has some of the more creative things in terms of completely random things in games.

And the shit bucket... One of my favorite moments in BF.
They were independent during the BF3 days, then were propositioned by EA for the release of BF4. The quality of the episodes are still there although they are now far more infrequent... which is a bummer because they're great.

Any thoughts on the Final Stand maps? Feels like each of them are as big or bigger than the largest maps previously available. They're growing on me. The hunt begins to unlock the Phantom (compound bow primary weapon).

They were independent during the BF3 days, then were propositioned by EA for the release of BF4. The quality of the episodes are still there although they are now far more infrequent... which is a bummer because they're great.

Any thoughts on the Final Stand maps? Feels like each of them are as big or bigger than the largest maps previously available. They're growing on me. The hunt begins to unlock the Phantom (compound bow primary weapon).
Ah okay. I knew that the beginning of 4 they worked with DICE, didn't know when it had happened.

I'm just downloading Final Stand now. Hadn't played in awhile and didn't know it was coming out now. I kept looking for the date and must have missed it.

Anyone still playing this? I just popped it back in after playing Hardline for awhile and I cant find anyone playing on the DLC maps at all. I mainly like Domination and TDM and the only games I can find are on the original BF4 maps

Anyone still playing this? I just popped it back in after playing Hardline for awhile and I cant find anyone playing on the DLC maps at all. I mainly like Domination and TDM and the only games I can find are on the original BF4 maps
Don't know about Xbox, but plenty of action on DLC maps on PS4.

bread's done
Back