Bayonetta Strategy Guide (Bradygames ebook) FREE

Japakneez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Here is a download for Bayonetta: The Perfect Witch guide by Bradygames. This complete guide is offered for free since it never made it to print. In fact there never was a Bayonetta guide released in North America by any company.

http://ptgmedia.pearsoncmg.com/imprint_downloads/brady/PerfectWitchGuide_01.pdf 76mb

http://ptgmedia.pearsoncmg.com/imprint_downloads/brady/PerfectWitchGuide_02.pdf 70mb

The MSRP price for the game has dropped to $20. Here are the Latest Deals...

$10 ToysRus Clearance (in store)
$15 Amazon

Don't forget to pick up Vanquish! Another great title from Platinum Games. This game recently dropped to $40.
$40 Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IRHari']I'm assuming it's 232 pages of 'P-K-P', right?[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you're a clueless troll who has never played the game

I picked Palin May Cry (as I call it) up from Blockbuster for $7.50 a couple of weeks ago, so this is a nice find. Props to the OP.

Thanks OP, I have Bayonetta on 360 but haven't started it yet. There's a good chance this guide will just sit on my computer untouched forever, but hey, free is free.

Add another thanks to the OP from me. I just picked this up again from BBV during the BOGO, so now if I get stuck I can just use the e-guide to get out of a jam.;)

[quote name='NegativeZero']anyone else have trouble getting the 1st part to completely load?

btw thanks op![/QUOTE]

That's probably why it got broken up into 2 parts. It's from Adobe so you know it won't be designed efficiently. That browser plugin probably can't handle all of that data. Instead of clicking the link, right click and save it, then open it up in Acrobat Reader proper.

Also, thanks OP! An unexpected late Christmas present. :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']You mean this badboy. (Ignore the RvB Boxset. This is an old pic). :D
picture.php

Thanks for the heads up though. Will definitely keep my guide sealed now and use the E-Guide instead. :)[/QUOTE]
I'm surprised you bought something like that, considering you've hardly played the game :whistle2:#

Thanks OP. I'd love to get my hands on one of those import guides. I had no idea they were that rare.

Do any of you guys get these PDF guides printed and bound anywhere that you can recommend? I'd like to maybe get this guide printed up professionally somewhere...

If you guys like Bayonetta then make sure to get Vanquish. I have played just about everything last year and these two are in my top 3 games of 2010.

It is unfortunate that the Bayonetta guide by FuturePress is rare. But they did make a Vanquish guide that was released in NA. That guide is also highly rated with great content so make sure to pick it up now before it becomes rare. It will teach you speed runs and how to really appreciate the mechanics of the game!

http://www.strategyguidereviews.com/2010/11/strategy-guide-review-vanquish-future-press/

Thanks OP for the guide, Bayonetta is a great game I think I'll be playing for years. I want to get Vanquish next pay, maybe if I spot it on sale I can swing it. Great games.

Anybody have an idea of what it would take/cost to get this guide printed and bound in a place like kinkos?

I am guessing it would super expensive, but part of me wants to do it anyway.

Yet another thank you, I picked up the game last week as well :)

Also curious on what it'd cost to print... I have a few pdf's I'd like to have as paper copies but have always assumed it'd cost way too much.

Thanks too!

I liked Bayonetta's fighting engine much more than GoW 3 and Castlevania:LoS. I almost feel too cheap considering how low the price is for Bayonetta and now the strategy guide is free too :)

bread's done
Back