Bayonetta Strategy Guide (Bradygames ebook) FREE

Japakneez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Here is a download for Bayonetta: The Perfect Witch guide by Bradygames. This complete guide is offered for free since it never made it to print. In fact there never was a Bayonetta guide released in North America by any company.

http://ptgmedia.pearsoncmg.com/imprint_downloads/brady/PerfectWitchGuide_01.pdf 76mb

http://ptgmedia.pearsoncmg.com/imprint_downloads/brady/PerfectWitchGuide_02.pdf 70mb

The MSRP price for the game has dropped to $20. Here are the Latest Deals...

$10 ToysRus Clearance (in store)
$15 Amazon

Don't forget to pick up Vanquish! Another great title from Platinum Games. This game recently dropped to $40.
$40 Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chronis']Oh crap, i didn't realize the Future Press book got that expensive. Makes me happy I got one![/QUOTE]

makes me even happier I never opened mine since i haven't even opened my game which i got on release day.

I got the super guide from Amazon UK in August, but this is a great idea fro anyone who didn't.

Even if Bayonetta is the most overrated game of 2010. :lol: I could just see Cheapy clumisly bashing away at the 360 pad when he said that on the last CAGcast.

Much appreciated, OP. I don't even own this game yet, but plan to pick it up soon.... pretty curious to see if I'll like it, given the amount of both praise and disgust that it has received.

In order to get it shipped to the US, I think you have to follow these steps.

1. Place it in your cart(it's $30.77 in US funds btw)
2. Sign into your Amazon account
3. Continue through checkout. However it will not allow any credits you have accrued from Amazon.com to be applied to your order.
4. Wait for it to arrive.

I didn't go all the way up to the final order screen, but I went as far as verifying address and it said it'd be shipping to me in 6-10 days. So ymmv if it'll work or not.

I don't think it will work since it doesn't list international as a shipping option. I can actually order it with 1-2 day shipping to the US but that is just not going to happen LOL. Its also giving UK transit times and UK rates. It definitely isn't adjusted for shipping to the US. But if you're a fan then go for it. You might get lucky.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']In order to get it shipped to the US, I think you have to follow these steps.

1. Place it in your cart(it's $30.77 in US funds btw)
2. Sign into your Amazon account
3. Continue through checkout. However it will not allow any credits you have accrued from Amazon.com to be applied to your order.
4. Wait for it to arrive.

I didn't go all the way up to the final order screen, but I went as far as verifying address and it said it'd be shipping to me in 6-10 days. So ymmv if it'll work or not.[/QUOTE]

I placed an order. We'll see what happens. Worst case is that they won't ship it to me (well, the worst case is more like they charge me, the book never shows up, and they'll be assholes about refunding me, but hopefully that won't happen *knock on wood*).

[quote name='Japakneez']The Future Press Bayonetta Guide is back in stock at the regular price of 18.99 on amazon.co.uk. This book does not ship international. Good luck UK Cags

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bayonetta-O...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1298070098&sr=8-1[/QUOTE]Yes it does let you ship internationally, since I've ordered one from Amazon.co.uk previously. If it's an item they wouldn't let you ship internationally, it'll tell you before you're done in the shipping process. Try purchasing this item (Prince Of Persia Trilogy PS3), and see what happens when you try to complete the checkout process:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Prince-Persia-Trilogy-HD-PS3/dp/B0042X8V48/

And for those that didn't make it all the way to the end, it's around $44 shipped, as it's 6.95 GBP shipping on top of the 18.99 GBP price, with the exchange rate making it right under $44.

Ahh. I thought it had to say International on it like items sold by other sellers on amazon. Its strange that the shipping times and prices don't update for international shipping.

Could this be a reprint, mistake, or real thing? I'm able to add 999 to my shopping cart. Seems fishy to me but still worth a shot. I tried looking online to see if FuturePress announced a reprint but couldn't find any news on it. I already have the book and its the best guide in my collection. Good luck all :applause:

Placed an order for one since this will be the cheapest way to get the guide. I refuse to pay the prices expected on ebay. For everybody who ordered one we can only hope the orders come through.

[quote name='Cheska19']I am waaaay too big of a Bayonetta fangirl to not order this guide.[/QUOTE]

Argh. You just reminded me that I am in search of the Okami guide by Future Press. That one is tough to find at a reasonable price.

[quote name='paddlefoot']Anybody have an idea of what it would take/cost to get this guide printed and bound in a place like kinkos?

I am guessing it would super expensive, but part of me wants to do it anyway.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about the price, but you might run into the problem of the Kinko's employees thinking you are violating copyrighted material by printing up an entire book.

I'm curious about the price as well. Someone needs to try and do this!

Mine was cancelled as well but I will never spend $200 on a guide that will just be in my collection.

They pulled an early April fools on us.

Sorry guys. Its the best Strategy Guide written but no game guide should be worth over $100. I emailed Future Press and they restated that there is no plans to reprint and there were no plans to ever reprint it. Seems to be a strange mistake

[quote name='Japakneez']Sorry guys. Its the best Strategy Guide written but no game guide should be worth over $100. I emailed Future Press and they restated that there is no plans to reprint and there were no plans to ever reprint it. Seems to be a strange mistake[/QUOTE]

Damn, I was hoping that this fiasco might have been an indication that there were secret talks going on for a reprint and Amazon.co.uk just jumped the gun a bit. :bomb: I had a feeling that this was too good to be true :cry:

I actually bought the hardcover guide way back in May from Amazon.uk. Had to pay the import fees and the total came to about $35. It was the best $35 I have ever spent. As a collector of strategy guides, this was without a doubt the nicest and most comprehensive strategy guide I have ever seen. Wish I would have bought 2.

bread's done
Back