BB 3 Day Sale - WWE '12 $9.99 - Prototype 2 $17.99 - ME Trilogy $39.99 + More

^ Thanks for the insight, loved those games on PS2 (and still have them).

Also decided to order WWE '12. Still enjoying WWE '13.

[quote name='roundhouse']There are different levels of cheapness. Not everyone price matches post-purchase.[/QUOTE]has nothing to do with cheap more like smart/savvy shopping.

Amazon price matched Prototype 2 @ $17.99. The description/photo also depicts it as the RADNET Edition. It's temporarily OOS, but the price is still live as of now under "More Buying Choices" to the right of the item page.

For some reason this also qualified for free 3-5 day shipping despite my order being less than $25, so it turned out to be a better deal than Best Buy (no tax).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OhioBobcat3']Amazon price matched Prototype 2 @ $17.99. The description/photo also depicts it as the RADNET Edition. It's temporarily OOS, but the price is still live as of now under "More Buying Choices" to the right of the item page.

For some reason this also qualified for free 3-5 day shipping despite my order being less than $25, so it turned out to be a better deal than Best Buy (no tax).[/QUOTE]

I'm just sitting back and chuckling, Prototype 2 RADNET ed. was one of the games I got for $10 at the microsoft store so this sale is mostly useless unless I can find a good HDMI cable from them on sale.

[quote name='Hemi']I'm just sitting back and chuckling, Prototype 2 RADNET ed. was one of the games I got for $10 at the microsoft store so this sale is mostly useless unless I can find a good HDMI cable from them on sale.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I don't have an XBox 360, and this is the best price that I've seen for PS3. Amazon had a $29.99 lightning deal a month back for the Blackwatch version, which I easily passed on.

Glad you got yours for $10. That MS sale was insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the last ME trilogy at BB today. I didn't think it would sell out this easily. Luckily I had $40 worth of shopkicks to use on it!

The fact that the ultimate collection of mass effect doesnt have half of the DLC is disgusting.

EA has enough money but they still find room for more greed

Couldn't find a definitive answer online.. but does the PS3 version of Mass Effect Trilogy include all the important DLCs for 1 & 2 ? I know ME3 doesn't have all (or any) of the DLCs, but I can't figure out if ME1 & ME2 come with all the DLCs..

Any help would be appreciated !

[quote name='roundhouse']No. More like having a life.[/QUOTE]

So go to Havetoomuchofa"life"tosavemoneygamer.com

I'm surprised they allowed those quotation marks in the domain name too.

[quote name='roundhouse']No. More like having a life.[/QUOTE]sorry ur life sucks then but I have 20-30 minutes a week to shop n pm when needed. It hasn't stopped my work or sex life one bit. In fact the money saved makes both better. More "play" money more bill money win win win!

[quote name='Enuf']sorry ur life sucks then but I have 20-30 minutes a week to shop n pm when needed. It hasn't stopped my work or sex life one bit. In fact the money saved makes both better. More "play" money more bill money win win win![/QUOTE]

so true!!!

on topic. didn't know wwe 12 was in greatest hits packaging (red ps3 case). didn't know any wrestling game to ever be "greatest hits"

[quote name='cupcakex1']Couldn't find a definitive answer online.. but does the PS3 version of Mass Effect Trilogy include all the important DLCs for 1 & 2 ? I know ME3 doesn't have all (or any) of the DLCs, but I can't figure out if ME1 & ME2 come with all the DLCs..

Any help would be appreciated ![/QUOTE]The PS3 version of the trilogy comes with the Bring Down the Sky DLC for ME1 (the only one that matters) and all the DLC that the PS3 version of ME2 contains (which I think only excludes the Arrival DLC, though I could be wrong).

Lame... I thought this was Wed - Fri but it looks like it's over now. Went to the store and they were out so I came home to buy online for pickup at a different store... too late

bread's done
Back