BB deals YMMV

oni-link

CAGiversary!
I was at BB (milipitas, CA) and saw a bunch of clearance items like Battalion Wars 2 ($18), Spyro for Wii ($12), Harvey Birdman ($10) and Megaman ZX ($15). They also had a whole slew of 360 and PS3 games on sale as well. The best deal I got was getting Nights for $10!!!

Yeah it was a 75% off sale where I live. I got the following

Metal Gear Bluetooth Headset - $15
Halo 3 Spartan Controller - $15
Halo 3 Covenant Controller - $15
Virtua Fighter 5 (XBOX360) - $10
Project Gotham Racing 4 (XBOX360) - $10

I cannot believe the metal gear headsets were a part of it because they just came out... plus I had $25 in reward zone coupons.

[quote name='Organ Donor']the only clearance games my BB has are a bunch of old sports games for the original xbox.. its pathetic[/quote]

Mine has shit like, Beowulf and The Golden Compass, games I would give as gag gifts. It's either that, or something highly over priced.

Does anybody know if the Best Buys in Puerto Rico have a sale going on? Last time i checked alot of these ymmv games like Nights and Dragon Quest Swords are full retail here

^^Best Buy clearances are pretty much up to the store manager. Once they get confirmation they won't be getting anymore copies, it's open game to be marked down. Some managers will clearance, some won't. Simple as that.

Yeah Mcarthy Ranch BB in Milipitas, CA. They also had a puzzle game for the Wii called OOOPINA or something for $10 and I got a copy of a collector's ed. mario galaxy guide for $12(don't know if it was labeled wrong cuz it needed override) and Meet the robinsons game for Wii @$15. My best pick up besides BW2 was Nights for $10 as that cost about the same amount as a mid-level Wiware game but you get the disk!!!

I was at the Milipitas store in afternoon and all the good stuff were gone. Only crap like boogie and WWE

[quote name='62t']I was at the Milipitas store in afternoon and all the good stuff were gone. Only crap like boogie and WWE[/QUOTE]

thanks for the heads up. I was about to head there tomorrow.

Mine never has anything. They had a "20% off" sale rack, but I had them ring up a bunch of games, and they were pretty much all full price, or at best maybe $30 for a game that's $10 everywhere else.

They even had Two Worlds for $70 "on sale". Geez.

bread's done
Back