Be alpha. Post in the genetically superior OTT. Ice cold bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'd live in TFN-land. It sounds awesome.[/quote]

Miatas give you a free pass into TFN-land. :D

[quote name='tiredfornow']I give you a one way pass out of here, Temp.

We have no room for Miata people. :|[/quote]

My mistake.

I forgot, only two-wheel transportation in TFN-land.

And nothing with a motor.

[quote name='marten']Miatas give you a free pass into TFN-land. :D[/quote]:lol:

Just passed the story mode of GTA and I got the LC minute.
Now I got to load up the save before the revenge/deal mission and do the deal one which I assume will give me an alternate ending

[quote name='marten']My mistake.

I forgot, only two-wheel transportation in TFN-land.

And nothing with a motor.[/QUOTE]

this is how TFN rolls:
Big_Wheel_Pic-DRV2-PCZ.jpg

Darkfudge, you might care to know that CC has some good pc deals right now. Crysis for $19.99; Portal for $9.99; and Mass Effect for $39.99.

[quote name='Maklershed']Darkfudge, you might care to know that CC has some good pc deals right now. Crysis for $19.99; Portal for $9.99; and Mass Effect for $39.99.[/quote]

Oooh, but that Mass Effect is a Pre-order deal right? They didn't break street date or anything?

Thanks for letting me know, but I already have Portal, and I don't think my PC could run Crysis.

[quote name='darthbudge']Oooh, but that Mass Effect is a Pre-order deal right? They didn't break street date or anything?

Thanks for letting me know, but I already have Portal, and I don't think my PC could run Crysis.[/quote]
If you could run Vista, you can probably run Crysis. Just don't expect it to be pretty.

[quote name='dcfox']If you could run Vista, you can probably run Crysis. Just don't expect it to be pretty.[/quote]

Yeah, but I tried the Beta for it and I could barely run everything on low Unless of course they made it more optimized by now.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, but I tried the Beta for it and I could barely run everything on low Unless of course they made it more optimized by now.[/quote]
I'm sure they have. Besides if you do buy it and find out you can't run it you can sell it to me for cheap :mrgreen:

[quote name='tiredfornow']You didn't see the pics LinkinPrime posted of the pick stylus a few days ago, Rocko? Its tiny. :|[/quote]

Probably the same size as the one you'd get with the game or in the replacement packs, though. And I'm not buying that game, and this will save me from buying a replacement pack... right away, anyway.

Also, you bought 15 1600 point cards?

Holy shit dude.

[quote name='Rocko']Also, you bought 15 1600 point cards?
[/quote]

Speaking of point cards, if anybody wants some cheap Wii Points, this seller has a 2000 Wii Points card for $15.00. I'm going to buy one of them. He has two.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm sure they have. Besides if you do buy it and find out you can't run it you can sell it to me for cheap :mrgreen:[/quote]

Yeah I would, but I am trying really hard not to spend mah' MGS4 monies. So I am gonna pass on this one.

Going to a new Target today.

Have you guys tried checking out with two items and two coupons ? I don't want to push my luck, but I also want to maximize my profit.

[quote name='Rocko']Going to a new Target today.

Have you guys tried checking out with two items and two coupons ? I don't want to push my luck, but I also want to maximize my profit.[/quote]

Do you know if Target has any like $10-$15 clearance 360 games?

[quote name='darthbudge']Do you know if Target has any like $10-$15 clearance 360 games?[/quote]
Last time I went, Viva Pinata Party Animals, Simpons, and PGR4 were all on clearance.

[quote name='darthbudge']Do you know if Target has any like $10-$15 clearance 360 games?[/quote]

They could. It's all YMMV since games drop at different times at all Targets. Some guys were getting Viva Pinata Party Animals for free ($7.50 plus $10 coupon) while that game has been gone from my stores for months.

You really just have to check.

[quote name='dcfox']Last time I went, Viva Pinata Party Animals, Simpons, and PGR4 were all on clearance.[/quote]

What is this Simpons game?

Also, do you remember how much PGR4 was?

EDIT: Ah ok Rocko.

[quote name='darthbudge']What is this Simpons game?

[/quote]

It's a game where you monitor the social interactions of feminine hygiene products.

[quote name='darthbudge']What is this Simpons game?

Also, do you remember how much PGR4 was?

EDIT: Ah ok Rocko.[/quote]
#-oI meant Simpsons. I didn't get enough sleep last night. I was up until 1 playing GTA 4.

[quote name='Maklershed']It's a game where you monitor the social interactions of feminine hygiene products.[/quote]
Or this :lol:

Will Wright's Simpons.

...So apparently one guy was able to buy an Uno card, a 1600 point card, and a pack of gum, and use the $5 off $25 coupon to bring it to $20, then two $10 coupons for the two 360 items to get it all for pocket change.

:whistle2:k

[quote name='darthbudge']This The Last Shadow Puppets album is disappointing... :([/QUOTE]

Why's that?

I thought it was above-average, but a nice change of pace for Turner.

Gotta get some more Xblox Funny Munnyz today.

My brother called me and talked about Commando 3, and I offered him the points I got yesterday so he's ready when(if?) that hits XBLA

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Why's that?

I thought it was above-average, but a nice change of pace for Turner.[/quote]

Well, the music is good. I just thought it was disappointing because I wanted it to be more like the Arctic Monkeys. I like it though, just not what I was expecting.

[quote name='darthbudge']Well, the music is good. I just thought it was disappointing because I wanted it to be more like the Arctic Monkeys. I like it though, just not what I was expecting.[/QUOTE]

Hah, I get the feeling that's what a lot of people were expecting, myself included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back