Best Buy - 16GB Memory Card for PlayStation Vita $29.99

Yup all the stores around here are showing as instock too. Here's hoping to it not being a glitch.

BTW, for anyone who ordered before and got cancelled, did Best Buy remove the pending charge from your cards yet? Mine still says pending (because they say they're waiting to see if they'll get more in and it wont clear til Monday). You think if I call them and tell them I dont want the original order anymore, they'll take off the charge?

Definitely a glitch. All the items from the spring sale are showing in-stock at all my local BB's. Most which I know for a fact they dont have available since I visited my 3 local BB's earlier today.

I would use my RZ certificates, but I don't want to risk losing them.

[quote name='Oboogie188']Definitely a glitch. All the items from the spring sale are showing in-stock at all my local BB's. Most which I know for a fact they dont have available since I visited my 3 local BB's earlier today.[/QUOTE]
I'm starting to think this a glitch due to maintenance. All of my account's order history is gone including pre-orders. :whistle2:|

Ordered one before the glitch talk. Hope its ready tommorow. Still trucking with a 4gb and can only fit sound shapes dokoro and lumines on it... Just bout persona 1, 2 , and 3 and reaally need the space.

[quote name='htz']I'm starting to think this a glitch due to maintenance. All of my account's order history is gone including pre-orders. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Kinda dumb for a system to place an item in stock everywhere during maintenance, imo.

[quote name='akareem27']Still oos in my area[/QUOTE]
Best Buy probably fixed the glitch, cause everything is OOS again in my area now.

[quote name='TheHelix']EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN
EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN
EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN

sorry couldn't resist lol[/QUOTE]

Ha! That's amazing! I'm in my second last semester of school so you said it best, lol. "Like A Boss!"

[quote name='panzerjedi']Kinda dumb for a system to place an item in stock everywhere during maintenance, imo.[/QUOTE]

Yes. The store I went to in the morning said that it was OOS. I check online it says INSTOCK now.... definitely a glitch. Atleast for me.

I picked one up at my BB store, they had 2 left, just before I grabbed one an employee grabbed one for someone's in store pick u, so I managed to get the last one. It rings up at $30, so I didn't even need to get them to price match their website lol. Thanks OP.

My local BB had a bunch on the rack tonight. Website still show them OOS for the store though. Might be worth a check at your local stores if you're in the area.

Think I just had the biggest stroke of luck and/or karma in a while :applause:

I had the 16gb ordered for instore pickup, but when I got home I noticed it was a 32gb card!!!
Different model numbers too. Wonder how this happened? Maybe the cashier decided to hook me up, although the receipt doesn't indicate 16gb or the item name.

would just like to add... I found one in stock for in store pickup in Fairfield, CA. I live in San Francisco but commute to Sacramento once a week, and Fairfield is on the way. Ordered it last Wednesday, received a pickup confirmation on Thursday. I stopped by tonight (Sunday) and was told they no longer had it (although it showed as having 2 in stock). I waited for 15 minutes as she wandered around the store looking for one but finally the sales person just told me "sorry, even though it shows as having 2 in stock we cant find them anywhere, guess it they were stolen." no others available in the area so had to cancel the order. Strange how i received an email to pick it up and it mysteriously disappears. rant over.

[quote name='masturfator']would just like to add... I found one in stock for in store pickup in Fairfield, CA. I live in San Francisco but commute to Sacramento once a week, and Fairfield is on the way. Ordered it last Wednesday, received a pickup confirmation on Thursday. I stopped by tonight (Sunday) and was told they no longer had it (although it showed as having 2 in stock). I waited for 15 minutes as she wandered around the store looking for one but finally the sales person just told me "sorry, even though it shows as having 2 in stock we cant find them anywhere, guess it they were stolen." no others available in the area so had to cancel the order. Strange how i received an email to pick it up and it mysteriously disappears. rant over.[/QUOTE]If I were you, I'd call 1-888-BESTBUY and let them know what happened (have the store # available to give them), as that sort of thing should definitely not happen. It's possible that an employee stole it which makes it that much more important for you to let someone know.

[quote name='Vigilante']If I were you, I'd call 1-888-BESTBUY and let them know what happened (have the store # available to give them), as that sort of thing should definitely not happen. It's possible that an employee stole it which makes it that much more important for you to let someone know.[/QUOTE]

already plan on giving them a call tomorrow. Pretty upsetting, not only for myself but for any future customers. pretty shady!

[quote name='masturfator']would just like to add... I found one in stock for in store pickup in Fairfield, CA. I live in San Francisco but commute to Sacramento once a week, and Fairfield is on the way. Ordered it last Wednesday, received a pickup confirmation on Thursday. I stopped by tonight (Sunday) and was told they no longer had it (although it showed as having 2 in stock). I waited for 15 minutes as she wandered around the store looking for one but finally the sales person just told me "sorry, even though it shows as having 2 in stock we cant find them anywhere, guess it they were stolen." no others available in the area so had to cancel the order. Strange how i received an email to pick it up and it mysteriously disappears. rant over.[/QUOTE]

that actually happened to me maybe twice last year. I didn't think much of it so I expect the worse :roll:

also earlier this month I got an email that I supposedly picked up an order when I didn't! after a while the manager just told the worker to give me the item. from now on I'm gonna complain whenever there's even a slight issue especially with all these policy changes.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']that actually happened to me maybe twice last year. I didn't think much of it so I expect the worse :roll:

also earlier this month I got an email that I supposedly picked up an order when I didn't! after a while the manager just told the worker to give me the item. from now on I'm gonna complain whenever there's even a slight issue especially with all these policy changes.[/QUOTE]

The last few orders I've had with Best Buy have been pretty horrible experiences. Sucks, that I have rewards points to use, but after tonight I don't even want to bother with them anymore. I'll see what they have to say tomorrow.

I managed to get the Target nearest me to price-match this even though it was out of stock online and in local Best Buys...I'll have to try that again next time! =3

[quote name='AlphaConqerer']I managed to get the Target nearest me to price-match this even though it was out of stock online and in local Best Buys...I'll have to try that again next time! =3[/QUOTE]

darnit. I went to Target next door and didn't even think to attempt price matching. They had about 8 of them. :cry:

I got mine Saturday from the midland mi store, they had a bunch left. worth a try to see if they can ship from a different store.

Yea, I got one from Target, which was actually right next to a Best Buy. They just looked at my phone and adjusted the price. Didn't make any attempt to see if it was in stock or now. It made me tempted to go back and pick up a second one.

[quote name='Blaan']Yea, I got one from Target, which was actually right next to a Best Buy. They just looked at my phone and adjusted the price. Didn't make any attempt to see if it was in stock or now. It made me tempted to go back and pick up a second one.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, will attempt that later today.

I went to 3 Targets and i was denied because it wasn't in the flyer, all other proof i showed was disregarded.

Denied also at walmart because they said i needed a flyer as well, even though their policy CLEARLY states that it isn't required to have the ad.

The manager said that rule only applies to groceries and that the electronic section uses a different set of rules.

Was a disappointing day, to say the least especially after hearing everyone's success stories

[quote name='doc_j88']I went to 3 Targets and i was denied because it wasn't in the flyer, all other proof i showed was disregarded.

Denied also at walmart because they said i needed a flyer as well, even though their policy CLEARLY states that it isn't required to have the ad.

The manager said that rule only applies to groceries and that the electronic section uses a different set of rules.

Was a disappointing day, to say the least especially after hearing everyone's success stories[/QUOTE]

WOW! Sorry to hear that.
Every Target (we are talking about 10 or more) that I have been to honored on what my phone said or the Ipad they used to check Best Buy's website.
I wouldn't give up. Talk to a Manager or something. Just don't be rude about it.

[quote name='doc_j88']I went to 3 Targets and i was denied because it wasn't in the flyer, all other proof i showed was disregarded.

Was a disappointing day, to say the least especially after hearing everyone's success stories[/QUOTE]

That sucks. The worker i initially talked to at Target said that they "Price match paper and online prices from Best Buy."

I was just denied at one Target. They said I needed a flyer even though they looked it up on their iPad. Going to try another one after work.

Yeah, it doesn't need to be in a flyer per Target's own rules for Online Matching.

Price Match Guarantee

If you buy a qualifying item at a Target store then find the identical item for less in the following week’s Target weekly ad or within seven days at Target.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, BabiesRUs.com or in a competitor’s local printed ad, we’ll match the price. Price match may be requested at Guest Services prior to your purchase with proof of current lower price or by bringing in your original Target store receipt and proof of the current lower price.

https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/our-low-price-promise#q4069

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, it doesn't need to be in a flyer per Target's own rules for Online Matching.
[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know. I didn't have any time left on my lunch to try and argue the point. All the Targets around me have these in stock. I'll get it at one of them.

I have about 6-7 targets within a 45 mile range where I live, ALL but one had the 16GB vita cards left....I drove for almost 37 minutes and got them to not only price match 1, but instead price match 2 :D

Now I "technically" have a $60 32 GB card , wooo

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I have about 6-7 targets within a 45 mile range where I live, ALL but one had the 16GB vita cards left....I drove for almost 37 minutes and got them to not only price match 1, but instead price match 2 :D

Now I "technically" have a $60 32 GB card , wooo[/QUOTE]

Techinically you have 2 16gb cards lol.

OK, this is probably the most ridiculous pursuit of a deal I've ever chased.

I want one, but I don't live near a Best Buy (closest one is about 90+ minute drive). Of course, like every other great BB deal, it's only available for in-store pickup.

No problem, I think. I'll price match at Target. Except my Target doesn't have any in stock.

Well, I'm driving cross-country to visit family starting on Saturday. I found one in stock in Sioux City, IA. Great! Use my $5 certificate, get everything ordered and I'm happy as a clam...until I see the message about Best Buy stores being closed on Sunday for Easter, the day I'm passing through Iowa.

So I cancel my order and continue searching, finally locating one along my route in Terra Haute, IN. Now I can't use my certificate, but at least I found it.

Can't wait to see what goes wrong next. ;)

FWIW, my Target PM'd the deal with no issue (even though it's OOS in the greater area). That should help out the one other CAG'er in Wichita!

I stopped at the Target by my house after work and the PMed it without any issue. I guess I'm not going to the first Target I went to for any PMing in the future.

[quote name='Blank Earth']OK, this is probably the most ridiculous pursuit of a deal I've ever chased.

I want one, but I don't live near a Best Buy (closest one is about 90+ minute drive). Of course, like every other great BB deal, it's only available for in-store pickup.

No problem, I think. I'll price match at Target. Except my Target doesn't have any in stock.

Well, I'm driving cross-country to visit family starting on Saturday. I found one in stock in Sioux City, IA. Great! Use my $5 certificate, get everything ordered and I'm happy as a clam...until I see the message about Best Buy stores being closed on Sunday for Easter, the day I'm passing through Iowa.

So I cancel my order and continue searching, finally locating one along my route in Terra Haute, IN. Now I can't use my certificate, but at least I found it.

Can't wait to see what goes wrong next. ;)[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just get it from an AT&T store? It's the same price and many stores should have it, though I'd go asap since they are supposedly shipping Vita products back to corporate.

bread's done
Back