Best Buy AD 11/18/12-11/21/12 - 3D and TV BLOWOUT!

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Forgive the formatting

Expendables 2 Blu $17.99/DVD $12.99
Expendables Blu $7.99/DVD $3.99

Game of Thrones Season One Gift Set Blu+DVD+DC $69.99

Batman Begins Blu Steelbook $9.99
Dark Knight Blu Steelbook $9.99
Buy either Batman movie and get a $5 off coupon for Dark Knight Rises, available 12/4

Santa Pups 2 Blu+DVD $22.99 ($17.99 w/ coupon from SantaPupsCoupon.com/BestBuy) / DVD $16.99

Cinderella II and III Blu+DVD $22.99/DVD $16.99
Cinderella DVD $16.99

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE on the following Blu's ($14.99 each)
21 Jump Street
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Pirates! Band of Misfits
Resident Evil Damnation
Underworld Awakening
The Vow

TOP MOVIES
That's My Boy $9.99 (DVD+UV)
The Sitter $12.99 Blu/$9.99 DVD
Chronicle $12.99 Blu/$9.99 DVD
Battleship $12.99 Blu/$9.99 DVD
Act of Valor $12.99 Blu/$9.99 DVD
Dictator $9.99 Blu/$7.99 DVD

$1.99 DVDs
Dinner for Schmucks
Scorpion King
Face/Off
Ray
Rainmaker
Curious Case of Benjamin Button
American Wedding
The Mummy

Cinderella Blu + DVD $16.99
Secret of the Wings Blu + DVD $16.99

Hold on to your wallets, folks, it's about to get intense..

BLU RAY 3D $19.99 EACH:
Madagascar 3
John Carter 3D
Cars 2
Lion King
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Toy Story 3
Tangled
Tron

BLU RAY 3D $14.99 EACH
Prometheus
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Titanic
I, Robot
Tranformers: Dark of the Moon
Immortals
Journey
Lorax

TV Series

Breaking Bad Seasons 1 - 4 Blu $11.99 EACH
Burn Notice Season 5 DVD $11.99
House Seasons 1-7 DVD $11.99, Seasons 6 & 7 Blu $11.99 EACH
Justified Seasons 1 and 2 Blu $11.99 EACH
Modern Family Seasons 1 and 2 DVD $11.99 EACH
Spartacus Seasons 1 and 2 DVD $11.99 EACH
The Office Seasons 5, 6, and 7 on Blu $11.99 EACH/1-4, 7 DVD $11.99 EACH
Walking Dead Season 1 Blu $11.99, DVD Special Edition $11.99
Walking Dead Season 2 Blu $24.99, DVD $18.99
Archer Seasons 1 and 2 Blu $12.99 EACH
Eastbound and Down Seasons 1 and 2 Blu $14.99 EACH
Life & Frozen Planet 2 pack Blu $16.99
Sons of Anarchy Seasons 1-3 Blu $16.99 EACH
Blue Bloods Season 2 DVD $19.99
Grey's Anatomy Season 7 and 8 DVD $19.99 EACH
Revenge Season 1 $19.99
Chuck: The Complete Series DVD $119.99
Bond 50th Anniversary Blu $129.99
Smallville Complete Series DVD $149.99
Star Wars Complete Saga Blu $69.99/Episodes 4-6 Trilogy and 1-3 Trilogy $29.99 each
Gilmore Girls Complete Series DVD $84.99
Band of Brothers & The Pacific DVD $59.99
Gilligan's Island Complete Series DVD $29.99
Three Stooges DVD Gift Set $39.99
LOTR Extended Edition Blu $49.99
Indiana Jones Collection Blu $49.99
Rocky 6 disc set Blu $19.99
Alien Anthology Blu $19.99
Godfather Collection Blu $19.99
Tarantino 6 film collection Blu $69.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='joeyshadows']Might try to get a free 21jump street for my Titanic purchase a while back. Definitely waiting til bf for Abe.[/QUOTE]
Titanic isn't part of the B1G1 list...

[quote name='Scorch']
$1.99 DVDs
Dinner for Schmucks[/QUOTE]

I'm totally in for this if they're willing to ship it to me for free :)

My favorite comedy since I don't know what. Weird though, I could have sworn it used to be rated R but now it shows up as PG-13...

Spartacus season 2...is this as in the new season that was brought out or the prequel season? I already have season 1 and the prequel season.

In for:
Breaking Bad ssn 4
21 Jumpstreet
RE:Damnation
Alien Anthology
Prometheus
Spartacus ssn 2 (if it's the new season)

And maybe Gilligans Island series

Still no Big Bang Theory deals :(

I stupidly didn't pick those up a couple of months ago when they were $22-28 at BBY, but even then, I still thought that was a bit pricey. But it may be because they're all Blu/DVD/Digital Copy

[quote name='nedstark']Nice Prometheus 3D, I robot 3D + Game of Thrones Collectors Set - for me this week !

Edit - Plus I cant resist that Titanic 3D price for 15$ is just too low to gice up ;)[/QUOTE]

Not really on the I,Robot 3D...it's an inferior release to the prior BR treatment.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Spartacus season 2...is this as in the new season that was brought out or the prequel season? I already have season 1 and the prequel season.[/QUOTE]

Looks like the prequel, Gods of the Arena.

[quote name='jcp42877']Damn that's a good deal! Sure they're UK packages, but considering each season on Blu is going for $30-40 over here, that's a ****in steal![/QUOTE]

Yep. I love ordering box sets from Amazon UK. They're always so much cheaper.

Jurassic Park and Matrix sets are also like ~$15 shipped.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Spartacus season 2...is this as in the new season that was brought out or the prequel season? I already have season 1 and the prequel season.

In for:
Breaking Bad ssn 4
21 Jumpstreet
RE:Damnation
Alien Anthology
Prometheus
Spartacus ssn 2 (if it's the new season)

And maybe Gilligans Island series[/QUOTE]

Gilligan's Island is tempting to me as well but it's also on amazon instant video, just FYI

I get price adjustments at BB quite frequently, but I have never done it on movies I used an Upgrade and Save on. I want to get Bond 50, Prometheus 3D and Madagascar 3D all adjusted tomorrow, but I used U&S on all of them. Will they give me back the difference from the price I paid, or will I get the difference back from what the sale price was? I am just curious as it is the difference between getting $25 back and $40 back.

I think you get an adjustment on the base price.. so if Madagascar was $24.99 and you used the coupon to make it $19.99, and Madagascar will be $19.99 next week, the adjustment will net you $5 back because the base price that you paid, prior to discounts, was $24.99.

That's been my experience, anyway.

Madagascar 3, Titanic 3D, and Abe Lincoln 3D for sure, want to do Girl with a Dragon Tattoo also but would only want Resident Evil Damnation. Not sure about it though as I know nothing about that movie any recommendation on RE Damnation?

When I add 2 of the b1g1 titles it doesn't knock one off. :/

Also seems there are more titles to choose from for the B1G1 which is nice...just waiting for it to update.

Breaking Bad seasons aren't showing sale price either

[quote name='perdition(troy']b1g1 isn't working...[/QUOTE]

It worked for me for breaking bad seasons 1 and 2, but not for any of the other titles. I ordered Breaking bad seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, and Titanic 3D for $53 in-store pickup.

While the ad correct states that Burn Notice Season 5 is $11.99 -- it fails to mention that all the other seasons are only $7.99! Picked up 4 & 5 with RZ certs :)

btw that also includes the season 2 Blu-rays

[quote name='Shimmi']Anyone see Life & Frozen Planet 2 pack Blu $16.99 anywhere?[/QUOTE]

It is not on the site. I did not see it in-store earlier either.

Try using this link:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...008&type=category&ref=39&CJPID=3594900&loc=01

My problem is that I can only get it to apply for one bluray. I wanted to buy 6 movies (buy 3 and get 3 free), but it wouldn't let me so I did three separate orders. Hope this helps.

BTW, are you guys doing in-store pickup or shipping? I did all my orders for in-store pickup because I've been burned too many times with BestBuy.com backorders.

I ended up Buying

Breaking Bad Season 1
Breaking Bad Season 2
Breaking Bad Season 3
Breaking Bad Season 4
Titanic 3D
The Artist
21 Jump Street
The 5th Element
Black Dynamite

[quote name='Shimmi']yes! thank you.[/QUOTE]
No Prob. I Just went through the weekly deals link and browsed through the ad until I found it.

[quote name='Shimmi']wonder how many unlisted gems there are..[/QUOTE]

I'm scouring the site right now for cheap blurays. Hopefully others are as well. I think that Ocean's Trilogy deal might be a price error. It's a really good price for being unadvertised. It smells kind of fishy.

Also any opinions on Pirates? I'm thinking of getting that along with Taxi Driver to make the best family movie night ever.

bread's done
Back