Cut the Rope (3ds) = $14.99

Yoshi's New Island = $34.99

Titanfail (X1) = $49.99

Thief (X1 & PS4) = $44.99

South Park Stick of Truth (360 & PS3) = $39.99

Assassins Creed Black Flag (PS3, 360, Wii U, PC) = $19.99

Buy 1 get 1 50% off all skylanders swapforce characters

Skylanders Swap Force starter pack (PS3, PS4, Wii U, X1, 360, 3DS) = $39.99

$10 gift card if you buy Lego Hobbit, Lego Marvel, or Lego Movie Lego game (lol)

2 for $25 all PS3 greatest hits & all xbox 360 platinum hits

#your #welcum

Last edited by a moderator:
that is exactly why they are releasing two different assassin creed game this fall one is going to be xbox one/ps4 only and the other going to be xbox 360/ps3 only
Isn`t there gonna be one for the vita too?

I know I'm being picky but BB is where I have a bunch of credit thanks to trade bonuses and GCU, so I'm really hoping for it there. I would totally have bought it by now for ~$20-25 even with GCU. Bleh.
That`s not being picky it`s being thrifty/smart alot of people would rather pay $30 using GC/credit vs $25 cash. Plus most likely the store that discounts it will probably be a place you can pm @ BB anyways.

Honestly, the game DOES look better on PS4 (obviously), but ask yourself this- by the time you get a PS4, will you actually ever go back and play AC4 when there'll be 2-3 new ones out?.
At that point I wouldn`t be surprised if there`s a legacy edition with all the AC games like they did with MGS.

Debating on if I want to pick up Yoshi's New Island. I hear its easy, not as good as the original, blah blah. So long as it delivers some decent platforming with the signature Yoshi's Island charm I'm happy. At least I hope I'll be happy. BTW, I did like YI DS.
I been playing it for the past 2 days and yes it is easy but thats if your just breezing through the levels just just trying to finish it as quick as possible. With the extra challenges each level finding the flowers, red coins, and max stars. It makes me want to retry the level unless I can 100 complete each one. So I find there is some challenge to the game and I do find it fun

2 for $25 for Greatest Hits and Platinum Hits has my attention.  Probably at best be able to pick up 2 Platinum Hits titles and 2 Greatest Hits titles.  My local Best Buy always has a low stock of video games these days.

there was already at least 2
One was just a trilogy for Ezio, the Heritage & Anthology ones are missing bloodlines, liberation & Altair`s chronicles not to mention the two new ones releasing this yr. With a franchise like AC they could copy cat the MGS legacy edition or a more complete RE Anthology/Archives.

With that # of games Ubisoft could overproduce a LE/CE for $150(price/quantity based on their recent history) which most CAG`s would score for $80-$100 based on their price drop history lol

...What, no exciting and incriminating backstory as to how you got this ad, twitter? :lol: Thanks for posting it.

$19.99 ($15.99 GCU) for AC IV is enticing, but I've hit the 3-copy GCU limit already through various sales and coupons. :cry:
Would one get banned if one bought more than 3 copies of the same game with GCU?

Wasn't there a problem with adding the gcu discount online last time they had a similar deal like this with greatest hits game ? If my memory serves me right they didn't even fix it but I could be wrong ?

Wasn't there a problem with adding the gcu discount online last time they had a similar deal like this with greatest hits game ? If my memory serves me right they didn't even fix it but I could be wrong ?
they didn't have a similar deal on greatest hits before are you sure you not referrering to the ps vita games 2 for $25 deal?

Maybe the vita games is what I was thinking of then .
yea the way they do the sale is the games are regular priced unless you add two titles to cart then the total become $25 and then if you remove one it become regular price gcu will not work on it just like last time it not a glitch just the way the sale is set up.

Looking to get some Vita games... Anyone know if PlayStation Allstars and Sly Cooper Thieves in Time are Greatest Hits? Would love to grab those PS3 crossbuy games for $25.

Tempted for Stick of Truth. May also checkout what's left in the Greatest Hits department, probably not a lot.

Thanks OP.

The following titles have been released on the Greatest Hits label for PlayStation 3.

Can you get these prices/discounts online?  After midnight tonight?

My hopes have been dashed somewhat.  Red Dead Redemption GotY is a Greatest Hits on Amazon but not on BB.  Oh well.

This is live online, if it hasn't been said 20 times already. The prices will be reflected in the cart even if they aren't reflected in the listings yet. No extra bonus on trade in this week. Very happy I unloaded Batman AO :ps3: for 19.50, Spy Hunter :vita: $12 and Silent Hill Book of Memories for $10.50 :vita:

That's weak.  The buy 2 for $25 is only on a pathetic list of 12 games. I'll bet in store it's all GH.

Wow, there's not even an update to the TIVs. Oh well, maybe next week will be better... Or maybe something will change later today.

Edit: Plants vs Zombies is on sale for 30 bucks, 24 with GCU.

With my backlog I have no idea why,buy I picked up ICO/SotC and Left 4 dead 2 for $27 shipped...and gamer unlocked did not stack for those who are wondering...

Amazon PMed the PS3 South Park, but not the 360 version. Odd.

EDIT: Nevermind. Changed now.

So the 2 for $25 is best by going to the store to get it, right?

EDIT: Or is it really only those 12 games, because that would be lame

yes it is really only those games since it says: "Two Select Platinum and Greatest Hits for $25" meaning only those selections unfortunately

Picked up Lego Hobbit on PS4 today. Got the $10 gift card, but they were also offering $20 off when you sign up for the Best Buy credit card, so with my GCU only paid $30 for the game out of pocket and got a free $10 gift card! 

Can you mix and match Platinum Hits with Greatest Hits?

Was planning on getting two PH and two GH titles in two separate transactions. I now have a gut feeling, my local Best Buy is not going to have what I want.

I picked up a Skylanders Giants for Wii U that was clearanced out for 6 bucks today. I also price matched a Madden 25 for X1 from Newegg. Anyways, point is, you can no longer get the GCU discount after a price match. My cashier forgot to enter my RZ info at first and entered it at the end. The receipt shows that the GCU discount comes off first and that price match is discounted from there. Just an FYI.

I picked up a Skylanders Giants for Wii U that was clearanced out for 6 bucks today. I also price matched a Madden 25 for X1 from Newegg. Anyways, point is, you can no longer get the GCU discount after a price match. My cashier forgot to enter my RZ info at first and entered it at the end. The receipt shows that the GCU discount comes off first and that price match is discounted from there. Just an FYI.
you never could every since the program started the policy of the gcu program been the same in saying you can't do price match and gcu discount both

you never could every since the program started the policy of the gcu program been the same in saying you can't do price match and gcu discount both
lol Do you even GCU, bro? Policy doesn't necessarily mean the business requirements are coded properly.

The actual ad says greatest hits and platinum games $19.99 or under... so the selection is much larger in the store. I guess they haven't figured out they'd make a lot more money if they included the full sale online.

I really DETEST going into BB. I went in there last week looking for the Elsa character for Infinity. A guy stepped up and asked if he could help me look for it and then proceeded to look on the shelves. After a few moments I realized he had no idea what I was looking for and had no idea where the Infinity section was in the VG area. Come to find out, it was the rep from BB DirecTV... and he just wanted to small-talk me into a DirecTV sale. BB (IMO) has the feel of a cross between a used car lot and a 24-hour fitness gym. Like they're trying to be a club or some kind of high school employment proving ground.

The actual ad says greatest hits and platinum games $19.99 or under... so the selection is much larger in the store. I guess they haven't figured out they'd make a lot more money if they included the full sale online.

I really DETEST going into BB. I went in there last week looking for the Elsa character for Infinity. A guy stepped up and asked if he could help me look for it and then proceeded to look on the shelves. After a few moments I realized he had no idea what I was looking for and had no idea where the Infinity section was in the VG area. Come to find out, it was the rep from BB DirecTV... and he just wanted to small-talk me into a DirecTV sale. BB (IMO) has the feel of a cross between a used car lot and a 24-hour fitness gym. Like they're trying to be a club or some kind of high school employment proving ground.
Just got shot down for the 2 for $25 deal. Tried to buy the Xbox 360 versions of Batman Arkham City Game of the Year and Lego Lord of the Rings, both with the Platinum Hits logos.

Employee scans it and it rings up like $40 plus tax. He says it is only on the pictured titles because fine print at the bottom says something about select titles only.

I gave up and walked out empty handed. FML

Then again, I already have Batman AC for PS3 through PS+, wanted the GOTYE for the DLC. Not a huge fan of Lord of the Rings, to justify fighting for the Lego version.

bread's done
Back