Cut the Rope (3ds) = $14.99

Yoshi's New Island = $34.99

Titanfail (X1) = $49.99

Thief (X1 & PS4) = $44.99

South Park Stick of Truth (360 & PS3) = $39.99

Assassins Creed Black Flag (PS3, 360, Wii U, PC) = $19.99

Buy 1 get 1 50% off all skylanders swapforce characters

Skylanders Swap Force starter pack (PS3, PS4, Wii U, X1, 360, 3DS) = $39.99

$10 gift card if you buy Lego Hobbit, Lego Marvel, or Lego Movie Lego game (lol)

2 for $25 all PS3 greatest hits & all xbox 360 platinum hits

#your #welcum

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just got ACIV on PS4 with price match at Walmart. I told the guy (who just happened to be new) that it was $19.99 at Best Buy and he said that he needed the ad. I told him that according to their PM policy, I don't need it. So he called a manager over and asked. The manager agreed, but still told the guy to look it up on his phone to be sure. Now I'm worried. Well, he's gonna see that it's $59.99. NOPE. He said he saw it (musta been the PS3 version) and rang it up. Register said a manager needed to approve. fuck. We hang out a bit while waiting for a manager. The guy begins looking at the prices again. As soon as the manager gets there, he says oh wait, this says the PS4 version is $60. I tell him that the ad said it covered all consoles. He tells the manager what he sees....she takes off the $40 anyway without even looking. Must have been tired. :D So, with a little bit of smooth talking (and a lie), I made away with a $20 Black Flag on PS4. 

So I just got ACIV on PS4 with price match at Walmart. I told the guy (who just happened to be new) that it was $19.99 at Best Buy and he said that he needed the ad. I told him that according to their PM policy, I don't need it. So he called a manager over and asked. The manager agreed, but still told the guy to look it up on his phone to be sure. Now I'm worried. Well, he's gonna see that it's $59.99. NOPE. He said he saw it (musta been the PS3 version) and rang it up. Register said a manager needed to approve. fuck. We hang out a bit while waiting for a manager. The guy begins looking at the prices again. As soon as the manager gets there, he says oh wait, this says the PS4 version is $60. I tell him that the ad said it covered all consoles. He tells the manager what he sees....she takes off the $40 anyway without even looking. Must have been tired. :D So, with a little bit of smooth talking (and a lie), I made away with a $20 Black Flag on PS4.

Receipt for proof:
http://imgur.com/kuKMmOw
You came here to brag about committing fraud? Next time keep it to yourself, or better yet, don't do it.

You came here to brag about committing fraud? Next time keep it to yourself, or better yet, don't do it.
Huh. Last time I checked, this was a site about getting good deals. I didn't steal, and I did nothing illegal. All the manager had to do was look at the price and refuse.

Huh. Last time I checked, this was a site about getting good deals. I didn't steal, and I did nothing illegal. All the manager had to do was look at the price and refuse.
You lied about a "sale" knowing it was the wrong price and yet walked out. It's like watching someone scan your items and seeing one not scan and walking out. You stole it.

Just got shot down for the 2 for $25 deal. Tried to buy the Xbox 360 versions of Batman Arkham City Game of the Year and Lego Lord of the Rings, both with the Platinum Hits logos.

Employee scans it and it rings up like $40 plus tax. He says it is only on the pictured titles because fine print at the bottom says something about select titles only.

I gave up and walked out empty handed. FML

Then again, I already have Batman AC for PS3 through PS+, wanted the GOTYE for the DLC. Not a huge fan of Lord of the Rings, to justify fighting for the Lego version.
Wow... a horrible sale from BB. OP needs to be updated. Certainly not "All Greatest Hits".

That's called fraud and it's not welcome here.
You and Ghost1914 are both wrong,Its not fraud nor is it stealing. I've been working at wal-mart for 6 years and if it was stealing he would have paid nothing for it and stole it which he did not nor is it like "not scanning one item but scanning the rest" He has a receipt and paid for it. It was the supervisor's fault for not fully looking at the ad or price,He's correct he did nothing illegal and the supervisor could have saw the real price and refused. Another supervisor in the store i work at approved a $100 off a iPod touch around Christmas this past year and he didn't pay attention to what he was overriding so it was a accident,Not fraud or stealing.

Wow... a horrible sale from BB. OP needs to be updated. Certainly not "All Greatest Hits".
Yeah, I think I just got a lazy employee who didn't want to get a manager to override. I could have argued that it clearly says in the advertisement flyer: "2 for $25 on Platinum and Greatest Hits titles."

I figured my local Best Buy didn't want my $25 plus tax or wanted to me to pay the full price of the two games. So leaving seemed like a good idea.

Thought about price-matching elsewhere, but I had already wasted too much time trying to find 2 PH/GH titles. There was just nothing I really wanted.

Had wanted to pair up PS3 Red Redemption: Undead Nightmare and Portal 2, to give as gifts to friends. I noticed that Undead Nightmare isn't a PS3 Greatest Hits, least there was no red case version at my BB.

You and Ghost1914 are both wrong,Its not fraud nor is it stealing. I've been working at wal-mart for 6 years and if it was stealing he would have paid nothing for it and stole it which he did not nor is it like "not scanning one item but scanning the rest" He has a receipt and paid for it. It was the supervisor's fault for not fully looking at the ad or price,He's correct he did nothing illegal and the supervisor could have saw the real price and refused. Another supervisor in the store i work at approved a $100 off a iPod touch around Christmas this past year and he didn't pay attention to what he was overriding so it was a accident,Not fraud or stealing.
I'm sorry, but your experience as a Walmart employee doesn't qualify you to determine what is and isn't fraud. He admitted that he lied to the employee initially and continued to lie throughout the transaction. This is fraud pure and simple and it's not something we discuss here or applaud.

I'm sorry, but your experience as a Walmart employee doesn't qualify you to determine what is and isn't fraud. He admitted that he lied to the employee initially and continued to lie throughout the transaction. This is fraud pure and simple and it's not something we discuss here or applaud.
I'm not convinced that if you can convince an employee to lower a price for you and then you buy that item that you committed "fraud". Maybe it's wrong but I'm not sure it is fraud.

I'm not convinced that if you can convince an employee to lower a price for you and then you buy that item that you committed "fraud". Maybe it's wrong but I'm not sure it is fraud.
It may not rise to the level of a criminal violation in every state, but the broad definition of fraud is using an intentional deception for personal or financial gain. That's exactly what happened here.

:eek: why do mobile games get more expensive when they come to handheld systems but the price plunges when a handheld game goes to a mobile device?

"I'm sorry, but your experience as a Walmart employee doesn't qualify you to determine what is and isn't fraud. He admitted that he lied to the employee initially and continued to lie throughout the transaction. This is fraud pure and simple and it's not something we discuss here or applaud."

My experience doesn't count?Okay considering I'm a manager I think it does on a certain level. You have completely no idea what your taking about. How old are you again?Oh and nice job copy and pasting the definition of fraud from Google search,And its not something you discuss here or applaud?Bet yet half the forums here are about scamming best buy and Walmart,Gamestop etc. to do deals for you and Beating the system by stacking deals that shouldn't be stacked?That's hypocritical as shit. People on this forum ruin deals for other people,Your thing says 1997 so guessing that might be the year you were born making you 16?You probably have no work experience or have any idea how managing works. Dont try to be the "Angel" on the forum when half this site is out about beating the system and getting deals that you shouldn't be receiving, Also it wouldn't be raised to any criminal violation in ANY state. No one would waste their time on that when they have better stuff to do then prosecuting someone who lied to a Walmart employee to gain a cheaper game,Get over it and quit whining like a bitch. Like I said once again he bought it and has a receipt so its legal and isn't fraud. You're not a attorney and neither am I but that's just stupid and no one in their right mind would waste time on that petty crap.

"I'm sorry, but your experience as a Walmart employee doesn't qualify you to determine what is and isn't fraud. He admitted that he lied to the employee initially and continued to lie throughout the transaction. This is fraud pure and simple and it's not something we discuss here or applaud."

My experience doesn't count?Okay considering I'm a manager I think it does on a certain level. You have completely no idea what your taking about. How old are you again?Oh and nice job copy and pasting the definition of fraud from Google search,And its not something you discuss here or applaud?Bet yet half the forums here are about scamming best buy and Walmart,Gamestop etc. to do deals for you and Beating the system by stacking deals that shouldn't be stacked?That's hypocritical as shit. People on this forum ruin deals for other people,Your thing says 1997 so guessing that might be the year you were born making you 16?You probably have no work experience or have any idea how managing works. Dont try to be the "Angel" on the forum when half this site is out about beating the system and getting deals that you shouldn't be receiving, Also it wouldn't be raised to any criminal violation in ANY state. No one would waste their time on that when they have better stuff to do then prosecuting someone who lied to a Walmart employee to gain a cheaper game,Get over it and quit whining like a bitch. Like I said once again he bought it and has a receipt so its legal and isn't fraud. You're not a attorney and neither am I but that's just stupid and no one in their right mind would waste time on that petty crap.
http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2012/04/retail_fraud_ring_involving_po.html

Weird, the very chain of stores you work for takes a completely different position than you do as do the police in Michigan. Here's a short and easy to understand quote from a police detective since I'm not sure what your level of reading competency might be.

The intent to deceive the cashier makes the purchase fraudulent and criminal, Boulter said.

I'm not gonna waste my time on you,You're probably the type that thinks you're always right and everyone else is wrong. You need to get over that petty crap

http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2012/04/retail_fraud_ring_involving_po.html

Weird, the very chain of stores you work for takes a completely different position than you do as do the police in Michigan. Here's a short and easy to understand quote from a police detective since I'm not sure what your level of reading competency might be.

The intent to deceive the cashier makes the purchase fraudulent and criminal, Boulter said.
Lmfao if you read that they used coupons and bought in bulk, Something of which the guy on Here did not do. Your going WAY to deep into this, Get a life kid.

Lmfao if you read that they used coupons and bought in bulk, Something of which the guy on Here did not do. Your going WAY to deep into this, Get a life kid.
Correct, they committed fraud by telling the cashiers that the coupons (which were actual valid coupons by the way) were valid on products that they were not valid on and/or that listed prices in the store for various items were not correct (i.e. price switching as listed in the first paragraph of the article). The latter is exactly what the previous poster did. But hey, like you said, you're not gonna waste your time on me despite the fact that you just posted a follow-up to your own post claiming that you were done with this discussion.

Yeah man I totally tricked them into giving me acIV for ps4 for the price of the ps3 by photoshopping the ad and showing them that because I'm that hardcore! Meanwhile I am totally BSing.
Aw, bro, you should've double dipped by buying an Amazon gift card through your K-Mart SYWR and price matching that Home Depot ad for the sale on Black Flag roach spray (2 for $10!) at Target with the Red Card/GCU stack and Starbucks BOGO half-off deal!

Aw, bro, you should've double dipped by buying an Amazon gift card through your K-Mart SYWR and price matching that Home Depot ad for the sale on Black Flag roach spray (2 for $10!) at Target with the Red Card/GCU stack and Starbucks BOGO half-off deal!
Don't forget to stack the Target pharmacy coupon. And maybe you can PM at a BBY if they're in the same shopping center (to earn My BBY points too).

Don't forget to stack the Target pharmacy coupon. And maybe you can PM at a BBY if they're in the same shopping center (to earn My BBY points too).
OK NOW I know you are being silly... Those pharmacy coupons are a MYTH. :)

I dont know when it happened, but at some point society shifted. The retailer used to be expected to treat every customer as if they were completely trustworthy, and to give them the benefit of the doubt when dealing with them. Of course the retailer was expected to do their due diligence, but it would be a matter of policy, not principle.
Now people act like it is the retailer's fault for not assuming the customer is automatically a scammy liar looking to get over, and scrutinizing every detail with that mindset. I would much prefer to be treated the first way, but I guess that's just me.

The 2 for $25 deal isn't working.  Added Final Fantasy XIII and Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe.  The cart isn't updating, not even at check-out.

i just added those two same exact games to check and it worked for me try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser
So I did that. Tried it on Chrome, Firefox, Safari - still the same issue. I contacted one of the customer reps on chat and he noticed the same thing. Said I would have to call in the order.

I'm thinking about getting both used and picking up another game since that would be a much better value along with GCU.

Thanks for the reply.

EDIT

The problem is that the PS3 version of Final Fantasy XIII doesn't have the 2 for $25 tag above the "add to cart" button even though it is part of the list.

bread's done
Back