Best Buy Ad 6/15-6/21

zeb06

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
Best Buy ad 6/15-6/21

50% BONUS Trade in values on all video games.

:xb1: :ps4: EA Sports UFC XB1/PS4 - 59.99 w/ free :br: UFC Best of 2013 Bluray
:xb1: :ps4: LEGO The Hobbit XB1/PS4 - 39.99

:360: :ps3: :wiiu: LEGO The Hobbit 360/PS3/Wii U - 29.99
:360: :ps3: Dark Souls II 360/PS3 - 39.99
:360: :ps3: South Park Stick of Truth 360/PS3 - 39.99
:360: :ps3: Rocksmith 2014 Edition 360/PS3 - 39.99
:360: :ps3: FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil 360/PS3 - 49.99

:3ds: Nintendo 2DS - 109.99 after $20 savings
:3ds: $10 eShop Cards - MSRP (for those who cannot look past it, this is not a deal or sale even though its featured in the ad...though Nintendo did unveil that the new cards will feature AR figures to use with the 3DS camera now)
:3ds: Tomodachi Life - 34.99
:3ds: Cut the Rope 3DS - 9.99

Skylanders SWAP Force single figures - Buy 2 get 1 free

Preorder Disney Infinity Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) Starter Pack - 74.99 and get additional FREE Disney Infinity Super Heroes Figure

:xb1: (Only shows XB1 but I assume all versions qualify) Save $10 on LEGO: The Movie video game w/ the purchase of the LEGO: The Movie Bluray or DVD

:br: 3D/Bluray/DVD/UV/Minifigure - 34.99

:br: Bluray/DVD/UV - 17.99

:dvd: DVD - 14.99

:360:Ear Force X12 Arctic Gaming Headset 360 - 44.99
:360:Ear Force X32 Wireless Headset 360 - 74.99
:360:Ear Force X42 Wireless Headset 360 - 99.99

Credit: Fiasco @ hidefninja - link

additional sales info listed online (not in print ad) from Konfusion:

Some stuff listed in the online ad, but not in the print ad

$30 gift card with Turtle Beach PX4 headset for My Best Buy members

:360: :ps3: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - $34.99

:360: :ps3: Nascar 14 - $39.99

:3ds: Disney's Frozen: Olaf's Quest - $19.99

:360: Halo 4: Game of the Year - $29.99

:ps3: The Last of Us - $29.99
:ps3: Gran Turismo 6 - $29.99
:ps3: Beyond Two Souls - $29.99

Buy Batman: Arkham Origins and receive season pass and Metalpak case for free
:ps3: - $39.99
:360: - $35.99
:wiiu: - $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean you got a code for it? Aren't you supposed to receive the actual Blu-ray?
No because its only if you buy the game tomorrow. I was given a code to order the bluray separately for free though. I told them it was unfair to the ones who preorded it and since I selected express shipping we should be able to get it as well. If you pre ordered the game just contact them.

Could someone check my math? I want to trade in Watch Dogs, Fire Emblem, and Pokemon X but I am not sure if I am doing the discounts right:

Watch Dogs:

Trade in - 28

50% bonus - 14

10% gcu - 2.8

Total - 44.80

Fire Emblem/Pokemon X

Trade in - 10

50% bonus - 5

10% gcu - 1

Total - 16

Final total - $76.80

Also, I haven't ever sold games to Best Buy, do they give cash or in store credit? 

Could someone check my math? I want to trade in Watch Dogs, Fire Emblem, and Pokemon X but I am not sure if I am doing the discounts right:

Watch Dogs:

Trade in - 28
50% bonus - 14
10% gcu - 2.8
Total - 44.80

Fire Emblem/Pokemon X

Trade in - 10
50% bonus - 5
10% gcu - 1
Total - 16

Final total - $76.80

Also, I haven't ever sold games to Best Buy, do they give cash or in store credit?
Math is right. You'll get a Best Buy gift card that can be used in store or online.

Math is right. You'll get a Best Buy gift card that can be used in store or online.
Thanks for checking! Hmm my plan was to pick up a refurbished Wii remote plus and nunchuck for $20 on nintendo's website but if best buy sells visa gift cards I should be fine.

if best buy sells visa gift cards I should be fine.
YMMV on buying a Visa gift card using a Best Buy gift card. I believe their computer lets you do it, but a lot of cashiers will refuse gift card as payment, probably because they were told to by managers.

Either I've been extremely unlucky or BB refuses to carry copies of Fire Emblem. Been looking for over a month to pick it up and it's never in stock in store or online. Doesn't help that they just had the B2G1 used game sale. Could at least offer it new though.

Either I've been extremely unlucky or BB refuses to carry copies of Fire Emblem. Been looking for over a month to pick it up and it's never in stock in store or online. Doesn't help that they just had the B2G1 used game sale. Could at least offer it new though.
Best Buy's sold out of new copies online, and no store claims to have the game in-stock new, either. Meanwhile, it's not at any store used, GameStop's closest offering for me is 40+ miles away, and their site won't let me look for it new.

The game is barely a year old. Why isn't Nintendo shipping more copies?

If anyone Pre Ordered UFC and did it for in store pick up you can get both the Bruce Lee DLC and the Best of UFC 2013 Blu-ray. They are supposed to know how to ring it through at the store but just make sure you mention that you should get the free Blu-ray. They only had 3 Blu-rays left and I overheard a manager tell the associate to only give the Blu-ray if the customer asks. They rang my pre order through and did a return/exchange for me to get the free Blu-ray, so my Bruce Lee DLC got canceled. I contacted one of the mods on the forums and he sent me a code right away. He also said they should know how to ring it through without doing an exchange. 

If anyone Pre Ordered UFC and did it for in store pick up you can get both the Bruce Lee DLC and the Best of UFC 2013 Blu-ray. They are supposed to know how to ring it through at the store but just make sure you mention that you should get the free Blu-ray. They only had 3 Blu-rays left and I overheard a manager tell the associate to only give the Blu-ray if the customer asks. They rang my pre order through and did a return/exchange for me to get the free Blu-ray, so my Bruce Lee DLC got canceled. I contacted one of the mods on the forums and he sent me a code right away. He also said they should know how to ring it through without doing an exchange.
I just did store pick up for my copy, I brought the blu-ray up to the counter and they said they'd have to do a cancel of the original order so I figured I'd have to do what you had to go through. The rep said that bestbuy would actually mail out the blu-ray to my house after a while...so we'll see if that pans out lol

Yeah I doubt it that they will just mail it to u. I pre ordered in store luckily for this one and grabbed the only ufc best of 2013 off the shelf. The computer had trouble taking the $5 off with the pre order but I still did get my Bruce Lee code. It didn't take the $5 off but I payed the lower amount then she acted like I payed $5 cash, but I obviously didn't, then she made the register do a $5 refund but didn't give me the money so her drawer wouldn't be off.

Success at my store. Had a pre-order for store pick up. Went up to to the counter with the dvd and the ad. At first they were going to cancel and reenter my order but I told them I was worried my preorder bonus would go away. So they just zero'd the dvd in a seperate transaction.

A couple small glitches where it stutters a bit but they can patch that. I like the submissions better on the the ones but overall I like it much better than any other fighting games. Actually takes skill to play instead of spamming special moves. Plus I watch ever ufc ppv one way or another. :)

If anyone is still having issues with getting thr ufc bluesy..go to the best buy forums..mike advised that they are sending people codes that will allow them to get it from the website.

Does anyone know the contact person at Best Buy for customer relations.  I recall awhile ago there was a person that we could get a hold of if we were experiencing poor customer service with BB.  I had signed up for GCU and hadn't received my coupons and when I mentioned this on the forum they told me they only had a limited supply of welcome packets and I would have to wait until they received more.  I told them that was unacceptable and I was told too bad.  That's poor customer service for not giving the coupons to me in the first place and having to let them know, then telling me they have "limited amounts".  That's ridiculous.  It might seem petty but I want what I payed for and no excuses.  If I owed BB money for something they certainly wouldn't accept "I have limited funds so I'll get those to you when they're available".  Any way, end rant, If someone knows please let me know.  Thanks.

Deals are a little lackluster this week, hoping for a buy 1 half off 1 or something soon

They just did buy 2, get 1 free on used games last week, so I wouldn't expect a good deal in the near-future. Maybe in 1-2 months.

Just take the $44 today. Like someone said the difference tomorrow may be small but it's better than $40 or the risk of it being lower than 44. Think it it as insurance.
Decided to trade it in at 42 today. Girl at the register looked at me funny when she saw how much I paid. I love GCU ^_^. If it ever goes on sale for 40 during the holiday and I'll pick it up again. Glad I did the hotspots already. I find that one to be the more "boring" of the achievements imo.

bread's done
Back