Best Buy ad 8/1 to 8/7

Envel

CAGiversary!
Free $5 Cinemanow gift card (for use at BestBuy.com/CinemaNow) with purchase of Kick Ass on Blu-Ray $22.99

Free Lost Artifacts Book when you pre-order the Best Buy Exclusive Lost: The Final Season Blu-ray or DVD (it includes an exclusive bonus disc) in store or at Bestbuy.com

The LOST Artifacts book contains detailed information and images of key items from the LOST universe

:br: 19.99 each - Savings of $10

Percy Jackson & The Olympians
Hot Tub Time Machine
Bounty Hunter
Shutter Island
She's Out Of My League
Green Zone
Wolfman
From Paris With Love

:br: 12.99 each

The Hangover
Law Abiding Citizen
The Crazies
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Brooklyn's Finest
Wall Street
The Men Who Stare at Goats
We Own the Night
Terminator Salvation
Paul Blart Mall Cop
Watchmen

:br: 7.99 each

Righteous Kill
Resident Evil Extinction
Natural Born Killer
Domino
Unforgiven
Rush Hour 3
Lord of War
Any Given Sunday
Aviator
Traitor

:dvd: 9.99 each

The Dark Knight
The Men Who Stare at Goats
Terminator Salvation
Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaur
Watchmen
Fantastic Mr. Fox
The Final Destination
Michael Jackson's This Is It
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Crazy Heart
Alvin & The Chipmunks The Squeakquel
Legion

:dvd: 3.99 each

Batman
21 Grams
Wedding Crashers
The Shawshank Redemption
Cape Fear
Lord of War
Memento
Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay
Million Dollar Baby
Semi-Pro
The Fifth Element

The ad says there will be more in store.

These have also been reported:

:br: $12.99 each

The Final Desination
Ong Bak
The Slammon' Salmon
Other Harry Potter Movies
Clash of the Titans (Original)

:br: $7.99 each

2001: A Space Odessey
Perfect Storm
Monster Squad
Cujo
Taking Lives
Ninja
Old School
Mystic River
Kick Boxer
Varsity Blues
Observe and Report
True Romance
Robin Hood
Yes Man
History of Violence
Speed Racer
Dragon Wars
Letters from Iwo Jima
We Were Soldiers
Punisher
Million Dollar Baby
Unforgiven

Last edited by a moderator:
In for The Crazies and POSSIBLY Brooklyn's Finest.. fantastic movie. The Crazies must've sold like shit.

Crazies better have the slip cover.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']What are the Kick-Ass prices/deals??[/QUOTE]

It's the first part dude. It's some gift card for bestbuy.com/CinemaNow

The DVD is $17.99 with no gift card

[quote name='SLeeK719']Scorch, Brooklyn's Finest is $9.99 with FS from deepdiscount.com.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up!

Nice that some of the recent releases are now $20. Been waiting to pick up Green Zone, She's Out of My League and Best Buy's exclusive BD/DVD combo for Hot Tub. :bouncy:

Text RZ to 332211 to get the latest batch of Reward Zone coupons, one of which is a 40% off coupon for The Crazies, Men Who Stare at Goats, Law Abiding Citizen, Brooklyn's Finest, and a few others on blu. Lately these reward zone coupons have been stacking with sales, and, I'm definitelyg going to try to get some of these for approx $8 after tax.

Fingers crossed that the Fantastic Mr. Fox blu-ray is on sale along with the DVD. There's some overlap in the $9.99 DVDs and $12.99 blus that makes me hopeful.

[quote name='Disneyboy']Text RZ to 332211 to get the latest batch of Reward Zone coupons, one of which is a 40% off coupon for The Crazies, Men Who Stare at Goats, Law Abiding Citizen, Brooklyn's Finest, and a few others on blu. Lately these reward zone coupons have been stacking with sales, and, I'm definitelyg going to try to get some of these for approx $8 after tax.[/QUOTE]
Only for Silver members whice i am not :(

[quote name='Envel']It's the first part dude. It's some gift card for bestbuy.com/CinemaNow

The DVD is $17.99 with no gift card[/QUOTE]

Sorry, you only had BD up. I'm a DVD guy right now. Thanks for posting!!!!

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Sorry, you only had BD up. I'm a DVD guy right now. Thanks for posting!!!![/QUOTE]
You didn't specify that you wanted the DVD but I assumed as such lol. No worries and you're welcome :D :bouncy:

hangover at a price i can finally justify buying. looks like ill be making a trip. does the ad specify which version of watchmen is on sale?

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']hangover at a price i can finally justify buying. looks like ill be making a trip. does the ad specify which version of watchmen is on sale?[/QUOTE]
The Directors Cut.

And for Terminator Salvation, it is the Directors Cut as well.

Well looks like when I get to work tomorrow I'm going to have to hide away a copy of The Hangover so I can buy it on sunday. :p

[quote name='neonglow']No James and the Giant Peach?[/QUOTE]

That was my question too... I guess since "It's not Nightmare Before Christmas", they just don't care... probably that's how it got treated as well when they decided to do the PQ for it :whistle2:( Sad... still picking mine up... have been waiting to own J&TGP for a long time.. now its my time :whistle2:D

Aw crap. I am Reward Zone Silver, but I have Cricket mobile which means I can never participate in this texting promotion nonsense. Is there anyway to send the text to myself? (Like if someone provided the words in the text)

[quote name='Scorch']Check your PMs, FoS.[/QUOTE]
Thanks again, Scorch.

Definitely will pick up The Crazies and Law Abiding Citizens at these prices. Possibly The Men Who Stare at Goats too.

[quote name='chrisflyer']Fingers crossed that the Fantastic Mr. Fox blu-ray is on sale along with the DVD. There's some overlap in the $9.99 DVDs and $12.99 blus that makes me hopeful.[/QUOTE]

Crosses fingers as well. I have a $5 reward zone gift certificate that will make it even cheaper. I've still not seen this movie but have heard good things. Even if it's on sale for $20 ($15 for me after coupon), I'd still pick it up.

[quote name='Disneyboy']Text RZ to 332211 to get the latest batch of Reward Zone coupons, one of which is a 40% off coupon for The Crazies, Men Who Stare at Goats, Law Abiding Citizen, Brooklyn's Finest, and a few others on blu. Lately these reward zone coupons have been stacking with sales, and, I'm definitelyg going to try to get some of these for approx $8 after tax.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks!

Thanks.

So... you need to be a Rewards Zone Silver member for the coupon? I guess it doesn't matter anyway, it's not like I can even text. I'd have to convince my brother to do it.

I might pick up The Crazies, been wanting to see it for quite some time. I'm a little nervous about a blind buy though. Same situation with Law Abiding Citizen, actually. I wonder which I should get?

Just a heads up : Amazon has Terminator Salvation for $15 (Free shipping with prime). This may be the same price as going to Best Buy, depending on your travel arrangements.
They also have the three other Terminators for $10 a pop.

And I can't believe that The Crazies is that cheap. It is one of the better remakes in years. Might have to pick it up.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='camilli']will amazon pm the price on the crazies[/QUOTE]

They may, it can't hurt to visit the page of the movie you'd like them to PM and click the link that's after the product detail about halfway down the page that says "Tell us about a lower price." Mark it that it's in-store promotion and fill out the information. They sometimes will then match it later in the week if it's not in the usual drops that show up on Monday.

quick question, im not a siver member and i know it says silver only but do these coupons ever work for non silver members?

[quote name='Jordan1080']quick question, im not a siver member and i know it says silver only but do these coupons ever work for non silver members?[/QUOTE]

As far as I know they do not.

bread's done
Back