Best Buy @Gamer coupons (Dec 2011 issue) - Catherine,Warhammer,Red Faction - $20 off

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
From the Atgamer facebook page

Look out for our November issue, on sale 11/27!

@Gamer Magazine Issue 15 - December 2011

Coupons ($130 worth) in this issue are:

• $10 off L.A. Noire (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Warhammer 40K: Space Marine (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Red Faction: Armageddon (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Catherine (PS3, X360)
• $20 off LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PS3, Wii, X360, NDS, 3DS)
• $20 off Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster (X360)
• $20 off Tritton AX180, AX 720, AX Pro, and Gears of War 3 headsets
• 30% off Any one pre-owned game

i just redeemed the legions code w/ space marine and i was a bit disappointed that it is just some multiplayer thing. i assumed it would be some kind of ass creed like armor that you use in the single player campaign.

oh well. $10 for space marine was still a great deal.

someone has hidden all of the copies of Catherine at my local best buy.
I can't find any on the shelf and ask a clerk, they check the computer and it says theres 3 but they couldn't find any anywhere.
Then again they aren't very on the ball at this store...

[quote name='Velo214']35 sr3 is crazy tho, i can't pm cuz i did b2g1f, but still. mw3 for 40 is crazy good too. both less than 2 months after release. space marines for 10 is crazy good too. and also rdr. woot today

cathine is good, but too damn hard for me. i didnt even finish it, only made it to the final level and it just crushed me... and this was on easy i believe.
my grrl/kids liked all the cutscenes tho, especially the badcatherine endings ;)[/QUOTE]
I actually never played Catherine yet on my own. My one buddy played through the game when I'd take it over his house, so I sat there n watched him play.

He got the 'true' Katherine ending, but yeah some of the other endings were just completely nuts.:lol:

Funny thing is, I was gonna lend it to my one buddy to play through. He tried it while I was there n decided it just wasn't for him. Definitely an 'unusual' title, but one of the more intriguing ones out there.

Anyway, I picked up 2 copies of :ps3: RDR today and the 30% off coupon didn't work for me(same transaction as Warhammer) and neither did my GCU 10% discount.:bomb:

When I checked my receipt it shows ONLY the 20% for buying 2 or more pre-owned games. Good part about my closest store was that they had a 100% complete copy of RDR(including the big ass fold out map) in their stack of 5-8 copies.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
Anyway, I picked up 2 copies of :ps3: RDR today and the 30% off coupon didn't work for me(same transaction as Warhammer) and neither did my GCU 10% discount.:bomb:

When I checked my receipt it shows ONLY the 20% for buying 2 or more pre-owned games. Good part about my closest store was that they had a 100% complete copy of RDR(including the big ass fold out map) in their stack of 5-8 copies.[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure you can only use 1 BestBuy gamer coupon per transaction.

checked the Moore & Norman stores in OK. No go =[ though the guy at the Moore store said they "had none left in the state" there weren't any i could see in the store. He said the only ones were the used in Tulsa ... -.- damn liar. I asked him to check the computer and he said it "doesn't give accurate readings" ... whatever. I went to norman and behold, 3 copies... but it was 59.99 still =/

[quote name='Techsticles']Pretty sure you can only use 1 BestBuy gamer coupon per transaction.[/QUOTE]

I bought Warhammer and the Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Guide with 2 Best Buy Coupons. Properly rang up as $10 for Warhammer and $17.50 for the book.

What'd you all use your 30% coupon on? I couldn't find anything that I thought was decently priced even with the coupon

[quote name='shadowkast']What'd you all use your 30% coupon on? I couldn't find anything that I thought was decently priced even with the coupon[/QUOTE]

Ditto so far. I've dug through the bins 2X since I got the coupon and have bit on nothing yet.

The 30 percent off one used game coupon? I used it on Dark Souls for the 360 that day it first went on sale on the used version at $30. Worked out well to get the 40 percent off that $30. I was happy enough.

[quote name='Velo214']35 sr3 is crazy tho, i can't pm cuz i did b2g1f, but still. [/QUOTE]

I was able to PM it regardless of the b2g1f. Received 16.xx for the three copies I bought. Did you get outright denied or did you not try?

Warhammer coupon did not take off $20 despite the coupon showing up on my receipt; there must be a conflict with using the B2G1 coupon from Unlocked package :bomb: I'll have to contact the good people at BBY again...

LA Noire (vanilla) ps3 rang up at $39.99 (wtf) and Catherine ps3 at $59.99 (not surprised)

[quote name='Gamer SDP']Warhammer coupon did not take off $20 despite the coupon showing up on my receipt; there must be a conflict with using the B2G1 coupon from Unlocked package :bomb: I'll have to contact the good people at BBY again...

LA Noire (vanilla) ps3 rang up at $39.99 (wtf) and Catherine ps3 at $59.99 (not surprised)[/QUOTE]

Can't stack the 2 coupons. Never have been able 2

Do some stores not even carry the magazines anymore? I've been told this at the Bestbuy near me. I checked another one not to much further away , and no luck. Even if I miss this months deals I still would like to Sub.

[quote name='jk5000']Do some stores not even carry the magazines anymore? I've been told this at the Bestbuy near me. I checked another one not to much further away , and no luck. Even if I miss this months deals I still would like to Sub.[/QUOTE]

Brookfield WI Best Buy had them yesterday.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']Warhammer coupon did not take off $20 despite the coupon showing up on my receipt; there must be a conflict with using the B2G1 coupon from Unlocked package :bomb: I'll have to contact the good people at BBY again...

LA Noire (vanilla) ps3 rang up at $39.99 (wtf) and Catherine ps3 at $59.99 (not surprised)[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that.

[quote name='sylveranking']I was able to PM it regardless of the b2g1f. Received 16.xx for the three copies I bought. Did you get outright denied or did you not try?[/QUOTE]

I tried getting my copy from the b2g1 sale adjusted and was denied. It was the third game scanned and was "free" to them.

Just got my Jan/Feb @Gamer today, and noticed no one seems to have mentioned the new coupons yet. Could I possibly be ahead of the curve for once? It would be the first time I got anything early from the GC Unlocked program. Anyway, here's the new deals (valid from 1/1-3/3/12):

$10 off WWE '12 (Xbox, PS3, or Wii)
$15 off Medal of Honor (Xbox, PS3)
$10 off Ass. Creed Revelations (Xbox, PS3)
$15 off pre-owned COD Black Ops (Xbox, PS3)
$20 off pre-owned Gears of War 3 (Xbox)
$20 off pre-owned Crysis 2 (Xbox, PS3)
$20 off Rocketfish wired or wireless headset
$10 off any pre-owned game $29.99 and up

Tried doing the B2G1 glitch but ended up getting 30% off the entire order. 20% for purchasing 2 games plus 10% GCU. Oh well it was worth a try. Got dark souls for 31.xx cheaper than amazon.

[quote name='sgaldis']Just got my Jan/Feb @Gamer today, and noticed no one seems to have mentioned the new coupons yet. Could I possibly be ahead of the curve for once? It would be the first time I got anything early from the GC Unlocked program. Anyway, here's the new deals (valid from 1/1-3/3/12):

$10 off any pre-owned game $29.99 and up[/QUOTE]There's already a thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312027

Thanks anyway. :)

[quote name='boosted02gt']Tried doing the B2G1 glitch but ended up getting 30% off the entire order. 20% for purchasing 2 games plus 10% GCU. Oh well it was worth a try. Got dark souls for 31.xx cheaper than amazon.[/QUOTE]

Worked for me, Got Dragon's Age 2, Assassin's Creed Revelations, and Resistance 3 (all PS3) for $40 plus tax.

[quote name='sgaldis']Just got my Jan/Feb @Gamer today, and noticed no one seems to have mentioned the new coupons yet. Could I possibly be ahead of the curve for once? It would be the first time I got anything early from the GC Unlocked program. Anyway, here's the new deals (valid from 1/1-3/3/12):

$10 off any pre-owned game $29.99 and up[/QUOTE]
The gaming supervisor at my closest store was telling me about the coupons in this next month's issue last night when I had them PM Amazon for the Pillars Of The Earth Blu-Ray set and Kmart for the Blu-Ray version of The Crow.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The gaming supervisor at my closest store was telling me about the coupons in this next month's issue last night when I had them PM Amazon for the Pillars Of The Earth Blu-Ray set and Kmart for the Blu-Ray version of The Crow.[/QUOTE]

How much was the crow? I don't see it on the online ad?

Picked up a copy of Warhammer today. They had an @Gamer mag just sitting out at the Reward Zone desk. Casually ripped out the Warhammer coupon and checked out for $10.80.

Smooth. Usually all you gotta do is ask and they'll scan it for you. Tell them you didn't receive this issue if you wanna be shady[quote name='eXciter1']Picked up a copy of Warhammer today. They had an @Gamer mag just sitting out at the Reward Zone desk. Casually ripped out the Warhammer coupon and checked out for $10.80.[/QUOTE]

Ah, just noticed this thread. I think i'll ask this here:

I noticed that red faction armageden is like 14.99 on Best Buy's website. IN store its 40 bucks. But they always pricematch the online price. I called and had them do that just in case

but heres what i was thinking. The gamer coupon is $20 off. So would i be able to use that to get it for free? Logically i wouldn't think there would be a problem. It says i cant use the coupon with any other coupon or offer, but does pricematching their online store count for that?

[quote name='Kenshindono']Ah, just noticed this thread. I think i'll ask this here:

I noticed that red faction armageden is like 14.99 on Best Buy's website. IN store its 40 bucks. But they always pricematch the online price. I called and had them do that just in case

but heres what i was thinking. The gamer coupon is $20 off. So would i be able to use that to get it for free? Logically i wouldn't think there would be a problem. It says i cant use the coupon with any other coupon or offer, but does pricematching their online store count for that?[/QUOTE]

Yes, pricematching does count for that. Their official policy is to not let you use the coupon if you pricematch, even if it is to their own website. Even if there's a cool associate who will do it for you anyway, to do so requires a manager override, so you're chances (especially if it is $15 online) aren't very good.

Is it possible to still get this issue of the magazine (are all of the issues in Best Buy for January now??)? I really would like to get the coupon for • $20 off Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster (X360)...

havent received my january issue yet, that $20 off rocketfish headset has me curious. Isnt there a thread showing a certain rocketfish (ps3) headset is like 9.99 next week?

edit-saw the discussion in the other thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back