Best Buy @Gamer coupons (Dec 2011 issue) - Catherine,Warhammer,Red Faction - $20 off

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
From the Atgamer facebook page

Look out for our November issue, on sale 11/27!

@Gamer Magazine Issue 15 - December 2011

Coupons ($130 worth) in this issue are:

• $10 off L.A. Noire (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Warhammer 40K: Space Marine (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Red Faction: Armageddon (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Catherine (PS3, X360)
• $20 off LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PS3, Wii, X360, NDS, 3DS)
• $20 off Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster (X360)
• $20 off Tritton AX180, AX 720, AX Pro, and Gears of War 3 headsets
• 30% off Any one pre-owned game

[quote name='SkankButta']Question. My brother bought a Unlocked membership and hasn't received any @Gamer issues in the mail.

Anyone know who he should contact? I wouldn't mind using his coupon to get Catherine for 19.99.[/QUOTE]Am I missing something? As far as I can tell, Catherine isn't $39.99 this week. :???:

Darn, was really hoping Space Marine would see a drop. I'd bite at $20 or less but no more. I can see it going for $10 someday too like Red Faction but it will be awhile coming.

Well, got lucky at one store out of town today. Batman:AC-CE, Battlefield 3 LE, Kinect Sports 2, Dance Central 2 and Kinectimals with Bears for $116 otd after PM's and sales.

Story is, the girl who pm'd Batman and BF3 was a happy-go-lucky Wii gamer and the manager who did the override was on the phone dealing with some error that was resulting a $2000+ loss for his store, so he didn't even look at the screen.

I did get denied at a different store by the cashier for an Infamous 2 HE - not due to it being an outlet item, but because it said "Online Only Price".

vigilante i was gonna say the same thing, but apparently some have had luck with pricematching gamestops price and using the coupon, i know my store wouldn't let me do that tho.

[quote name='RoboPhish']So there is a deal this week for buy 2 get 3rd free on kinect games. Anyone think this can be combined with the $20.00 off coupon for Once Upon a Monster?[/QUOTE]

Unlikely, I'd guess you'd call it YMMV. It explicitly says not to be combined with other offers, on the coupon.

I should say, I know this because a jerkish checkout guy tried to deny my OUAM purchase back when it was on sale, suggesting that the sale price was an "offer." Thankfully it explicitly says it can be used on sale prices, so I shut him up, but that's why I recall those terms on the coupon.

[quote name='Vigilante']Am I missing something? As far as I can tell, Catherine isn't $39.99 this week. :???:[/QUOTE]

I managed to price match gamestops online price of Catherine for 40$ and I used the coupon (with a nice overide). That's how you can get it for 20

Warhammer is in the 12/25 ad for $29.99 - $20 coupon makes it $9.99. I'm in for that price. Too bad Sesame Street isn't in the ad.

[quote name='etcrane']Darn, was really hoping Space Marine would see a drop. I'd bite at $20 or less but no more. I can see it going for $10 someday too like Red Faction but it will be awhile coming.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Foladar']Warhammer is in the 12/25 ad for $29.99 - $20 coupon makes it $9.99. I'm in for that price. Too bad Sesame Street isn't in the ad.[/QUOTE]

Hell yes im in

[quote name='Foladar']Warhammer is in the 12/25 ad for $29.99 - $20 coupon makes it $9.99. I'm in for that price. Too bad Sesame Street isn't in the ad.[/QUOTE]

where did you see this ad? The only games that I know of the are on sale next week are cod, creed, saints, etc....

Sesame Street was in this week's ad for $49.99 or so I think. But that means it'd be $30 after $20 off.

Either way, it kinda sucks since I gave my coupons away to the people at my closest Blockbuster Video since I figured I wouldn't be able to use any of them this month.:bomb:

I woulda picked up Warhammer for $10 next week though.:cry: Oh well. It'll get cheaper anyway.

Awesome if accurate. Between that and getting like $40 back in price adjustments it'll be a good week for me.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']where did you see this ad? The only games that I know of the are on sale next week are cod, creed, saints, etc....[/QUOTE]

It wasn't with those games on the cover, but rather in the latter pages, like 25 or 26.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Is BB open Christmas Day?[/QUOTE]

They damn well better be. I'll need to get my in-store pickups from the inevitable 'Black Christmas' online sale on BB.com.

[quote name='Maynard']Seriously? Punch yourself in the face while looking in a mirror. I hate consumers that expect retailers to be open every holiday.[/QUOTE]

Especially when corporate offices are off on holidays and stores are open. WTF! Im sure if corporate offices were open on holidays, everyone at corporate would have a B*tch fit.

[quote name='Maynard']Seriously? Punch yourself in the face while looking in a mirror. I hate consumers that expect retailers to be open every holiday. God forbid they spend time with family.

I'm this guy right now...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrCYX5lxVQo[/QUOTE]

I wasnt expecting it just asking....but i realized as soon as i posted this it was a stupid thing to ask. But what made me ask was the guy said in the 12/25 ad...

yeah a 12/25 ad implies they are open the day the ad kicks off.....

not that i care if they spend time with their family or not. Non Christian folks don't always take kindly to being forced into a day off either..

i have to work xmas eve and xmas... im sure lots of people have to work those days... 1.5x pay tho... but still that's like nothing ;)

BBY will not be open on Xmas people. Just check your store locator. It will say closed for this Sunday. Let people have one day for crying out loud.

Edit: In for Warhammer at 9 am Monday morning though.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Is BB open Christmas Day?[/QUOTE]

I called this morning at least the closest one to me is gonna be close on sunday

Sesame street was already on sale for $10 after coupon so I doubt that it will happen again.

[quote name='Glasscocked']Have been waiting this entire month for a sale on Warhammer to use this coupon. Awesome news if true.[/QUOTE]

If you can stomach the site go to the SD link that the person posted earlier.

Some really good deals in the ad. Pages 24 and 25 have the game deals.

Also Xbox live year of gold for $40 is a decent deal also.

[quote name='lordopus99']Love that I just got my Dec magazine yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Well the best deal so far is the Warhammer sale next week so no worries. I still cannot find a game to use my 30% off used game coupon. These coupons are great but the selection of used is still lacking.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well the best deal so far is the Warhammer sale next week so no worries. I still cannot find a game to use my 30% off used game coupon. These coupons are great but the selection of used is still lacking.[/QUOTE]

The OUAM was a great deal, but a very small audience. As OUAM has barely went on sale yet and war hammer has gone to $30 before I believe.

it hasnt hit 30 while this coupon was out or i know i would have picked it up for 10.
tiv is small on this game anyway, so hopefully ill be able to grab one.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']The OUAM was a great deal, but a very small audience. As OUAM has barely went on sale yet and war hammer has gone to $30 before I believe.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that was a good deal also for those looking for that game. I for one had to figure out what OUAM meant so I guess I was not in that category. :D

[quote name='Velo214']it hasnt hit 30 while this coupon was out or i know i would have picked it up for 10.
tiv is small on this game anyway, so hopefully ill be able to grab one.[/QUOTE]

No, it wasn't on sale during the coupon dates. Was just saying it hit $30 prior to the coupon.

[quote name='Abeja']Sweet Space Marine is worth the 10 to check out.[/QUOTE]

Gah, I was excited, only to see that it looks like they're saying PS3/PC but not XBOX

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Sesame street was already on sale for $10 after coupon so I doubt that it will happen again.[/QUOTE]

Well, it won't happen again cuz the last ad is out anyway, but when that sale happened, most didn't have the magazine yet. I think I got mine a week+ after that sale.

I used my 30% preowned on Dead Space 2, which is $10 already, so $6 after coupon/10%.

[quote name='bushdog']Gah, I was excited, only to see that it looks like they're saying PS3/PC but not XBOX[/QUOTE]

Umm the picture is of xbox... The reason they say that under is so that people know that all versions are on sale and if you get a stupid manager that it spells it out for him

[quote name='Foladar']Well, it won't happen again cuz the last ad is out anyway, but when that sale happened, most didn't have the magazine yet. I think I got mine a week+ after that sale..[/QUOTE]

don't forget there are always ALOT of games that are unadvertised sales. Especially the ones that stack with the coupons. Some of the best deals I got were on unadvertised sales

Heads up: if you still have your 50% off strategy guide coupon from Gamers club unlocked - Best buy locations are starting to get a few 2nd edition Skyrim Hardbound strategy guides. Might be a good way to put that coupon to use. Cheers!

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Umm the picture is of xbox... The reason they say that under is so that people know that all versions are on sale and if you get a stupid manager that it spells it out for him[/QUOTE]

lol, maybe I should actually look at the whole thing. Thanks. Well, back to excited again!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Either way, it kinda sucks since I gave my coupons away to the people at my closest Blockbuster Video since I figured I wouldn't be able to use any of them this month.:bomb:

I woulda picked up Warhammer for $10 next week though.:cry: Oh well. It'll get cheaper anyway.[/QUOTE]pay $5 for the mag & get it for $15 or bite the bullet & get a second sub that way you can sell coupons to make up for the cost & on the back end have your sub extended next yr since you paid for 2 LOL.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']But what made me ask was the guy said in the 12/25 ad...[/QUOTE]the reason the ad is for 12/25...BB.com is open 24/7 365.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well the best deal so far is the Warhammer sale next week so no worries. I still cannot find a game to use my 30% off used game coupon. These coupons are great but the selection of used is still lacking.[/QUOTE]the LA Noire for $10 was good

[quote name='jojoschump2000']Heads up: if you still have your 50% off strategy guide coupon from Gamers club unlocked - Best buy locations are starting to get a few 2nd edition Skyrim Hardbound strategy guides. Might be a good way to put that coupon to use. Cheers![/QUOTE]

I'm totally ignorant when it comes to game guides because I never buy them, but this would be an exception as a gift for my wife. About how much are these regular price, these hardcover ones you mentioned?

I just got the unlocked coupons today, looking to use them on something when I go get Warhammer with the mag coupon on Monday.

[quote name='Enuf']pay $5 for the mag & get it for $15 or bite the bullet & get a second sub that way you can sell coupons to make up for the cost & on the back end have your sub extended next yr since you paid for 2 LOL.

the reason the ad is for 12/25...BB.com is open 24/7 365.

the LA Noire for $10 was good[/QUOTE]

Thats true about the website but i dont remember there being a thanksgiving day ad...it was a black friday ad. Maybe that was different since it was just for one specific day and not a regular weekly circular.

[quote name='Enuf']pay $5 for the mag & get it for $15 or bite the bullet & get a second sub that way you can sell coupons to make up for the cost & on the back end have your sub extended next yr since you paid for 2 LOL.[/QUOTE]
You sure you're not the Best Buy CEO's son or something, man?:razz: I swear you shill for them and their products/services more than the people on the BB forums who actually work for the company.:booty:

I have more than enough games to keep me busy until the next gen rolls around easily, so I'll likely just wait till Warhammer drops to $10-15 used someplace and buy it then, since after really checking out the videos for it it looks like an 'ok' shooter with some melee combat mixed in but nothing really ground breaking.:)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You sure you're not the Best Buy CEO's son or something, man?:razz: I swear you shill for them and their products/services more than the people on the BB forums who actually work for the company.:booty:

I have more than enough games to keep me busy until the next gen rolls around easily, so I'll likely just wait till Warhammer drops to $10-15 used someplace and buy it then, since after really checking out the videos for it it looks like an 'ok' shooter with some melee combat mixed in but nothing really ground breaking.:)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, since I already bought the mag for the $15 Once Upon a Monster (just played it tonight, kids loved it, btw) Warhammer is $10 for me, and thus hits that magic pricepoint.

going to get Warhammer and try to use up some of the other coupons. I hope the transaction goes well since I would like to use the B2G1 coupon (3 games), Warhammer coupon (Warhammer lol), 50% off guide coupon (will return Skyrim guide and rebuy, hopefully getting extra 15% off too), and maybe LA Noire coupon (LA Noire, will just trade/sell it) and something else to get over $100 so I get get rid of the $100 RZ Cert from the 5/$100 promo

I hope these coupon packets that come with the 4 coupons return next year. They were really usefull (well except that pc dd coupon lol). I was really happy to get that borderlands goty guide i found for 15$ after the guide coupon was used. Ill eventually play my borderlands goty copy thats been in my backlog for around 8 months lol

bread's done
Back