Best Buy @Gamer Dec Coupons: DW8 $40off, COD:BO Vita $25off, EOU:MG 3DS $15off, BLOPS WII-U $10off

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Just got my magazine in today.  Coupons are as follows:

Valid 12/1/13-1/4/14

FAQ:

-Coupons are working in store now.

-GCU should stack with the price AFTER coupon discount.  A few CAGs confirmed this is what happened with the Injustice coupon in October.

-CAGs are reporting that ONLINE ONLY it is applying GCU first then coupon. :hot: :hot:

Dynasty Warriors 8 :360: / :ps3: $40 off

:360: Dynasty Warriors 8

:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 8

$19.99 after coupon

or

$15.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $7.99 after GCU then coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (Vita) $25 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $14.99 after GCU then coupon

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl :3ds: $15 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU the coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops :wiiu: $10 off

$29.99 after coupon

or

$23.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU then coupon

Disney Infinity Toybox Challenge Starter Pack :3ds: $10 off

$64.99 after coupon

or

$51.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $49.99 after GCU then coupon

$10 off any Pre-Owned game $29.99 and Up

*Above link is to pre-owned games, sorted high to low.  Best I could do!

Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400 Wireless Headset $50 off

$169.99 after coupon

Sony Pulse Wireless Headset $30 off

$119.99 after coupon

Everything should be linked.  Definitely going to use the EO coupon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The Disney Infinite Bundle for 3DS is $31~ w/ GCU and coupon.

1Wvh8qB.png
The coupon takes $24.99 off online haha.

Can anyone sell me on XP400 headsets? i'm looking for Xbox One compatible headset, and I think these are eligible for the free headset adapter.

Didn't even notice that, it did take off $25 instead of $10. Not going to stay that way for long.
The coupon takes $24.99 off online haha.
The odd thing isn't that it takes $25 off. I confirmed this by trying IE (which I never use) and was not logged in and it does indeed take $25 instead of $10. The odd thing is it negates the 20% discount. which would make it either $24 or $19, depending on if it did it base (like DW8 online) or discounted price (like DW8 in store).

Don't suppose anyone would give up their "10 dollar off a used game" online code. I can trade for the EO or Call of Duty Blops 2 online code for it!

If anyone thinks they could get it to work...I was in gamestop today and black Ops for the vita was $29.99 new. Maybe they would match, Idk. or it could be an indication that the msrp will be dropping soon and we could see a $4.99 blops vita game, or $3.99 with GCU.

OK, so I am completely clueless on how to get the digital coupons or if I even qualify for them. I was auto-renewed after letting mine lapse in Sept (and before that I got the magazine). But then I just renewed for 2 years using the $30 coupon also. I am not seeing these coupons on mybestbuy account - but then I think I remember you have to log in somewhere else to get them? Somehow through GAMER magazine even though I don't seem to be getting it any more?

The renewal email for my GCU purchase has no info about it whatsoever.

OK, an online search seems to indicate they are emailed to you. So, uh, when do they normally arrive? I've been renewed since around Thanksgiving and have not gotten any email from them except for the welcome packet (with B2G1 on used, etc) a few days after I renewed with the $30 coupon (about 5 days ago).

OK, so I am completely clueless on how to get the digital coupons or if I even qualify for them. I was auto-renewed after letting mine lapse in Sept (and before that I got the magazine). But then I just renewed for 2 years using the $30 coupon also. I am not seeing these coupons on mybestbuy account - but then I think I remember you have to log in somewhere else to get them? Somehow through GAMER magazine even though I don't seem to be getting it any more?

The renewal email for my GCU purchase has no info about it whatsoever.

OK, an online search seems to indicate they are emailed to you. So, uh, when do they normally arrive? I've been renewed since around Thanksgiving and have not gotten any email from them except for the welcome packet (with B2G1 on used, etc) a few days after I renewed with the $30 coupon (about 5 days ago).
You won't be able to get them. The only ones who could get them were people who were already a member before the program switched over. Before everyone was locked out of joining the program. If you were auto renewed or renewed with the $30 coupon, you can't get the coupons. It's because the mangazine is ending soon.

AzureFlame said:
You won't be able to get them. The only ones who could get them were people who were already a member before the program switched over. Before everyone was locked out of joining the program. If you were auto renewed or renewed with the $30 coupon, you can't get the coupons. It's because the mangazine is ending soon.
Yeah I know it ends in March. Still, that's pretty crappy to lock new (or renewed) people out of the digital copy of the magazine while it still exists.

Call this # 1-800-678-3643, it's the @gamer customer service. Tell them about your situation. That's what mike over at bby forums recommended I do. I called and they said they'll look into it, said it would take about a week. Maybe not the best or fastest way to resolve the problem, but so far its the best solution I've found.

I still have all of my GCU coupons for this month. I reckon I'll entertain offers if people are still looking for them. Shoot me a PM.

I haven't used any of my digital codes this month yet, and willing to trade...so if interested pm with offers. I'm mostly looking for psn codes or credit, dlc, or let me know what else you got.

edit: DW8 code is gone, everything else still available.

I do not have the DW8, Etrian Odyssey, or $10 off used code.

If theres something else you want PM me and I'll probably give it to you.

Would really appreciate it very much if I could get DW8 or Etrian Odyssey coupon for Christmas.

I still have 2 codes for the sights and sounds pack for Last of Us.

OK I've figured out why it's coming out like that. It's taking the 20% from the retail price and adding it to the coupon value. So it looks like they tried and failed to fix the stacking.

Lol I don't have a WiiU and will never buy one. I can't pass up $2 though
That's a shame an very wrong headed stance.

OK I've figured out why it's coming out like that. It's taking the 20% from the retail price and adding it to the coupon value. So it looks like they tried and failed to fix the stacking.
:D/ Opposite day.

Thanks for the heads up on the extra discount. Got me from "I'll order this in ten minutes after my American Dad episode,", to "CLICK CLICK CLICK ORDERED"

Taken out of my cart for shipping while trying to finish my order.  Thankfully I still have in store pickup available (but I will definitely wait until after Christmas to go pick it up....) 

That's a shame an very wrong headed stance.
Nintendo just isn't for me, besides the 3ds and all the GameBoys the last Nintendo console I played was the Gamecube.

ps. I still have the coupon if anyone is interested. I'm trying to find something on BB.com b4 I order so if you want to trade for it pm before I use it.

Taken out of my cart for shipping while trying to finish my order. Thankfully I still have in store pickup available (but I will definitely wait until after Christmas to go pick it up....)
I do not want to go anywhere near there in the next month but I also don't want them pulling their usual shenanigans with cancelling orders.

Nintendo just isn't for me, besides the 3ds and all the GameBoys the last Nintendo console I played was the Gamecube.

ps. I still have the coupon if anyone is interested. I'm trying to find something on BB.com b4 I order so if you want to trade for it pm before I use it.
I think that's totally fair. I get annoyed though when people are completely pig-headed about the Wii U and what it is. You don't seem to be 'pig-headed' though, just isn't your thing like you said. There's plenty to play on X1/PS4/360/PS3 where you don't need a Wii U.

I have a Wii U and barely play it, but I can see WHY people like it. Lots to love on that system. I'll play BLOPS 2 though. I was a MW2/Black Ops master but strangely not very good at MW3/Blops 2. Probably has to do with playing less selfishly which lead to more wins but way lower K/D. I get frustrated when people don't help out in these games though, especially in objective based games.

I think that's totally fair. I get annoyed though when people are completely pig-headed about the Wii U and what it is. You don't seem to be 'pig-headed' though, just ins't your thing like you said. There's plenty to play on X1/PS4/360/PS3 where you don't need a Wii U.
I'm just on a kick of being disappointed with him lately. :whee:

Showing $16 for me but i have store coupon. Are the online codes unique? If not could someone pm me a code? If you aren't using it could you pm me? I'd love to get blops on Wii u. I'm GCU so it would work

Thanks.  Trades in for more than $8 at Amazon so already a win there.  Bigger win would be if I could sell it on Amazon instead of trading it in.  Someone will probably bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back