Best Buy @Gamer Dec Coupons: DW8 $40off, COD:BO Vita $25off, EOU:MG 3DS $15off, BLOPS WII-U $10off

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Just got my magazine in today.  Coupons are as follows:

Valid 12/1/13-1/4/14

FAQ:

-Coupons are working in store now.

-GCU should stack with the price AFTER coupon discount.  A few CAGs confirmed this is what happened with the Injustice coupon in October.

-CAGs are reporting that ONLINE ONLY it is applying GCU first then coupon. :hot: :hot:

Dynasty Warriors 8 :360: / :ps3: $40 off

:360: Dynasty Warriors 8

:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 8

$19.99 after coupon

or

$15.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $7.99 after GCU then coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (Vita) $25 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $14.99 after GCU then coupon

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl :3ds: $15 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU the coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops :wiiu: $10 off

$29.99 after coupon

or

$23.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU then coupon

Disney Infinity Toybox Challenge Starter Pack :3ds: $10 off

$64.99 after coupon

or

$51.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $49.99 after GCU then coupon

$10 off any Pre-Owned game $29.99 and Up

*Above link is to pre-owned games, sorted high to low.  Best I could do!

Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400 Wireless Headset $50 off

$169.99 after coupon

Sony Pulse Wireless Headset $30 off

$119.99 after coupon

Everything should be linked.  Definitely going to use the EO coupon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have an extra Black Ops 2 WiiU or Etrian Odyssey code? Most I could offer is a couple McDonald's codes for games. Been a member for a while and never receive the coupons.

I'm not using any of my codes. If anyone wants them, PM me or quote me.

Edit: Okay, DW8, Etrian Odyssey and BOII codes have been given out

If anyone has a spare Etrian Odyssey code, I'll be eternally grateful. 

Thank you 247! You have made my holiday even better.

Have the following codes available (Online purchase codes) send me a PM if anyone wants anything.

:3ds: Disney Infinity Toybox Challenge Starter Pack
:3ds: Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl - GONE

:vita: Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified - GONE

:360: :ps3: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400 Wireless Headset

:ps3: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

$10 off $29.99+ Preowned Game - GONE

Have the following codes available (Online purchase codes) send me a PM if anyone wants anything.

:3ds: Disney Infinity Toybox Challenge Starter Pack
:3ds: Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl

:vita: Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified

:360: :ps3: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400 Wireless Headset

:ps3: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

$10 off $29.99+ Preowned Game
Thanks for the Etrian Odyssey code! Now I just need a Black Ops 2 WiiU code and I'll be eternally grateful. :)

Still looking for a dw8 and EO code. Thanks in advance.

Edit : Thanks Stellar for the EO code!! Just dw8 code left. BTW, I have all the physical coupons left if anyone needs them. Can have them mailed if needed.

I am also looking for DW8 Code if anyone is not going to use them, None of the store in my area have this game in stock.

thanks in advance

Still debating on using the EO coupon, but I can give up either of the COD ones.

Shoot me a PM if you want one, but I'm heading to bed so I might not respond until tomorrow

edit:  I lied.  still awake and just gave up the Wii U BLOPS coupon

I have the physical issue so by the time I sent out my codes it might not make it.

Unless you live close to me haha. So If you do you can have my coupons for a small fee.

Anyone have a wii u black ops code they want to part with? All I have is a playstation cod ghost theme to trade. Yea, I know its not much. Thanks

I have the following codes available (Online purchase codes) send me a PM if you want one of them and you have something to offer.  Not interested in anything Steam related.

:vita: Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified

:wiiu: Call of Duty: Black Ops GONE

:3ds: Disney Infinity Toybox

$10 off any preowned game $29.99 and up

:360: :ps3:$50 off Turtle Beach headset

:ps3:$30 off Pulse Headset

My copy of EOU arrived in the mail today. I'm happy to say that it included the soundtrack and artbook! Very well worth the 16.99 I paid for it :D

Shame I missed out on your nice people giving out codes lol.  Does anyone else have a Dynasty Warriors 8 code to spare?  Please PM me..

Since I'm not using them, here are my leftover codes.

:3ds: Disney Infinity Toybox - 146593ab3

:vita: Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified - 146b66930

:360:  :ps3:$50 off Turtle Beach headset - 1460062c1

:ps3:$30 off Pulse Headset - 147ea4315

$10 off any preowned game $29.99 and up - 145c0a673

Omg. Every time I see this thread bumped................

Every good deal deserves to be yanked out of this un-updated, un-wikified trade thread.

K whoever lives in California PM offers for the whole Coupon page. I'd like to mail it quickly before they expire.

[quote name="ChunLiBarbie" post="11395488" timestamp="1388274501"]Omg. Every time I see this thread bumped................

Every good deal deserves to be yanked out of this un-updated, un-wikified trade thread.[/quote]

Yeah. I would be surprised that the mods haven't tidied up this thread, but the active ones bag on GCU every chance they get. If this was a PUR coupon thread it would've been cleansed/deleted weeks ago.

Since these are gonna expire in a couple of days ill post my leftover digital coupons.

:3ds: Disney Infinity Toybox - [SIZE=10.5pt]146360a31[/SIZE]

:vita: Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified - [SIZE=10.5pt]146b638f3[/SIZE]

:360:   :ps3:$50 off Turtle Beach headset - [SIZE=10.5pt]145df8c73[/SIZE]

:ps3:$30 off Pulse Headset - [SIZE=10.5pt]147e3d676[/SIZE]

$10 off any preowned game $29.99 and up - [SIZE=10.5pt]145bb772f[/SIZE]

Still got all the physical coupons if anyone wants them 

So my offer still stands: I've got a $30 GCU renewal coupon (via email, never used) and I'm looking to trade for Dynasty Warriors 8 coupon and Etrian Odyssey coupon.  I am only interested in the DW8 and EO coupons that I can use online.  I don't live close to a store.

The $30 GCU renewal coupon will work for anyone.  Has to be printed off and used in store.

PM Me.

I have the physical copies of the coupons and my friend has the digital copies. My friend never got the $30 GCU coupon and needs it badly. Best Buy keeps saying that they are working on it, but the deadline is near and still no coupon. PM me and hopefully we can work something out.

I have the physical copies of the coupons and my friend has the digital copies. My friend never got the $30 GCU coupon and needs it badly. Best Buy keeps saying that they are working on it, but the deadline is near and still no coupon. PM me and hopefully we can work something out.
Pm someone on the unboxed forum (I think mike). I messaged him and got the coupon within a couple days

MY GCU renewal coupon that was emailed to me says it expires 2/10/14.

I know this is a long-shot and I'm guessing no one has any left (that they would give away), but if anyone DOES have an unused Etrian Odyssey online coupon code they would be willing to part with, I'd highly appreciate it!  

Hope everyone has a happy new year!

Anyone have an extra Black Ops 2 WiiU or Etrian Odyssey code? Most I could offer is a couple McDonald's codes for games. Been a member for a while and never receive the coupons.
I never got mine either, I've pretty much given up on getting them. I've been in contact with atgamermagazine since Dec.6th, I've spoken to like 9 different departments and nobody knows who is responsible for these coupons or how they are sent out. The last time I spoke to someone over the phone they stated they will email the back office, who will get back to me sometime in January. Which will do a lot of good seeing how these coupons expire in December.

I know this is a long-shot and I'm guessing no one has any left (that they would give away), but if anyone DOES have an unused Etrian Odyssey online coupon code they would be willing to part with, I'd highly appreciate it!

Hope everyone has a happy new year!
A kind soul has provided me with one. Thanks!

I am also in search of a Etrian Odyssey online coupon code, if another kind soul happens to have one that you aren't planning to use, I would definitely appreciate one as well.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Someone sent me one, thanks very much, love the CAG community!

Well it seems that I am one of many who is in GCU but not receiving emails although I am opted in.  Made several phone calls and emails to BB but no resolution.  If anyone would part with their EOU code PM me PLEASE! :pray:

*I'll leave feedback too*

I have the following codes left:
Etrian odyssey
Disney infinity
Dynasty warriors 8
Black ops vita
Turtle beach
Sony pulse
10 off 29 or more used
If anyone has anything to trade will take xbox 360 mc Donald's codes or steam stuff, thanks

I pmed you buddah . I dont have anything to trade but hoping for a dw8 code if someone would be so kind.. thanks.
Happy new year everyone

Anyone have any xbox live 1 month codes?

I am willing to trade for multiple gamer coupons

I have all of them except the black ops code for wii u

I have all of the codes minus the online DW8/BlopsII ones.  I'm giving them away, with a few conditions:

• CAGs will apply with a 4000 word essay about why they need the coupon and why they deserve it over all other CAGs.  It must be handwritten, notarized and express mailed to me this week.
  • I reserve the right to use drug/blood tests to determine eligibility.  Any testing done will be at the applicant's expense.
  • Once approved, I will print out the coupons/codes and leave them at a random intersection in my home city.  It will be the applicant's responsibility to pick them up in a timely manner.  On 1/5/2014, I will pick up any remaining coupons from that location, and the applicant is subject to a $35 dollar late fee per unused coupon.
  • I reserve the right to use any and all coupons before you pick them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back