BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
link -------->http://www.bestbuy.c...cat232900050017

:360:

Batman Arkham origins $37.99 (GCU $34.20)

Madden 25 $37.99 (GCU $34.20)

MLB 2k13 $27.99 (GCU $25.20)

:ps3:

Batman arkham origins $37.99 (GCU $34.20)

madden 25 $37.99 (GCU $34.20)

:ps4:

Call of duty Ghosts $47.99 (GCU $43.20)

:wiiu:

Batman Arkham origins $27.99 (GCU $25.20)

Assassin's creed Black Flag $37.99 (GCU $34.20)

:3ds:

Project X zone $17.99 (GCU $16.20)

don't know what u are taking about^^^^^^^^^^^
*woosh*

Grabbed some 3DS cheapness (Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity).  Will more than likely be trading two of the three to GS on the 2 for $50 deal towards a new game & keep one out of the mix

Heavy Rain and Earth Defense force for $7.99 each is pretty good. Add something else on top of it and you have yourself quite a deal. Anyone know how Silent Hill Downpour is? Anyone looking to move over some Best Buy Credit to Gamestop and get yourself a free game, they have a used Marvel Alliance 2 PS3 for $24.99 and Mario Kart Wii in stock for $19.99, which are both apart of Gamestops Trade 2 for $50 promo. 

Edit:
Damn there are some good deals. I'll keep adding as I keep finding them. 
UMVC3 $14.99
Xcom EU $9.99
SSFIVAE $9.99
Yakuza 4 $9.99 
Lollipop Chainsaw $9.99

Grabbed Mirror's Edge and Bioshock 1 for PS3 (just sold my Infinite disc since we're getting it free for Plus) and Little Deviants for Vita. About $6.40 for each game sounded good enough for me.  

Thanks OP.

The new Sly Cooper is $9.99 too, I thought that was a pretty decent deal but I already have the Vita version that I haven't played through yet.

Just ordered Cross Edge, Disgaea 3, and Resonance of Fate for PS3.

Surprised they had Disgaea 3, and really surprised they had Cross Edge (Seems like its getting hard to find). 40$ total (And only 17$ after spending some certificates aint bad). If they arent complete or scratched up, I'll just return, though BBY has given me some pretty good copies in the past. (A Monster Hunter 3 Tri I got used literally was shrinkwrapped and had a new disc smell)

So far all the 3DS games i have ordered have come complete.  I have ordered a handful of games used from best buy and only one of them (X360) game came with no original case or manual.

Does anyone know when RZ points kick in for the next day? I should have $20 worth kicking in today.

Just ordered Cross Edge, Disgaea 3, and Resonance of Fate for PS3.

Surprised they had Disgaea 3, and really surprised they had Cross Edge (Seems like its getting hard to find). 40$ total (And only 17$ after spending some certificates aint bad). If they arent complete or scratched up, I'll just return, though BBY has given me some pretty good copies in the past. (A Monster Hunter 3 Tri I got used literally was shrinkwrapped and had a new disc smell)
Haha, I also just ordered Cross Edge. I couldn't really think of a third game that wasn't very high in price, so I looked for something that was rather cheaper than most of ther places. I was contemplating Disgaea 3, but I think I can get a cheaper and/or more reliable complete copy on eBay.

I saw they also had Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 on PS3, saw it going for insane sums new on most places, not sure if its rare or not. Had to force myself to not buy it since I couldnt get all the DLC anymore anyway (Thanks to stupid copyrights)

I wish Pikmin 3 was pre-owned by now.

I could get that along with MH3U for the Wii U.

And Kirby Super Star Ultra can't be shipped, and there's not a copy for miles.

I got Dead Rising 2:OTR(PS3),Dead or Alive 5(360), and Dead or Alive Dimmensions(3ds) and after I used my $5 Cert. I got everything for $13.xx I would have gotten more stuff if I didnt have all the good games or if my stores actually had copies of the games for in store pick up.

Grabbed some 3DS cheapness (Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity). Will more than likely be trading two of the three to GS on the 2 for $50 deal towards a new game & keep one out of the mix
Wait! So I can trade in a copy Animal Crossing City Folk (Nintendo "Selects" edition) and a copy of NSMB2 (without the case and manual) and they'll actually let me buy a new Wii U game that's priced at $59.99 for $9.99? If so I'm there!

had three games sitting in my cart for weeks waiting for B2G1F, thanks for posting this deal!

So far, got for PS3: 
Mirror's edge $10 (traded my X360 version to amazon for $21 to do the $10 bonus deal, got Last of Us) 

Yakuza 4

Demons Souls (decided to keep my day one collector edition sealed) 

Grabbed some 3DS cheapness (Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity). Will more than likely be trading two of the three to GS on the 2 for $50 deal towards a new game & keep one out of the mix
Tempted by Luigi Dark Mansion since I just snagged a 3DS, but I can't find two games to pair it with. Thanks for the heads up though.

Tempted by Luigi Dark Mansion since I just snagged a 3DS, but I can't find two games to pair it with. Thanks for the heads up though.
If you are looking for 3DS games that are in stock, I would recommend pairing it up with Kid Icarus & Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Kid Icarus is a great shooter & Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate was my game of 2013 (400+ hours on both Wii U & 3DS). Kid Icarus is becoming more hard to find lately as Nintendo has not reprinted the game since it launched.

This is BS, just ordered some games on the 3rd and my order is still "in processing". How is BB 1800 number? Would they be able to help me out? Seems like every time I've called (very few), to put it bluntly they suck and were never any help...

I see they have most PS4 used games and some X1 games for shipping since none my stores have any. Grabbed BF 4, and Dead Rising 3 for X1. I wanted NBA2k but they don't even have a listing for a used one on xbox one. They did for ps4. Think I'll have a problem swapping them out?

Only $105 with tax for 3 next gen games that's not a bad deal.

I traded AC4, NBA, and Killzone for $40 each when I got rid of my ps4 anyways.

Have Kid Icarus and Professor Layton in my cart for 3DS. Already have Luigi, Zelda ALBW, FE:A, MK7. Not interested in MH3 (want it for Wii U). Any other 3DS recommendations? And any way to check stock in store?

These are in store too right? I usually don't like taking chances online with cases and condition.
If you can find them.

Have Kid Icarus and Professor Layton in my cart for 3DS. Already have Luigi, Zelda ALBW, FE:A, MK7. Not interested in MH3 (want it for Wii U). Any other 3DS recommendations? And any way to check stock in store?
Icarus is tempting but I kind of want those extras that came with it and the BBY copy definitely won't have them. The store checker for used stuff will show they have it even if it's only 1 copy in the system where new stuff they have to have at least 3 for it to show.

Edit- Ugh, Rayman Legends Vita went OOS for shipping while I was trying to find a third game.

I hate when BBY runs these sales because it's all just a big cock tease.  Everything's OOS but then you find one thing you want so you look for more and find a second.  Then you find a third and the first one's sold out.  So now you have two things you want and can't find anything else.  Should know better than to play their game and end up unhappy and blue ballin'.

Well according to the Best Buy website there is not one 3DS game on the entire North eastern part of the united states. Available for store pick-up lol.

Ugh...can someone confirm that this is in store too because I was just at Best Buy last night and saw some used games I want, but according to the website they are "unavailable" at the store....which is BS because there was more than one of each and they've been there forever.

Ugh...can someone confirm that this is in store too because I was just at Best Buy last night and saw some used games I want, but according to the website they are "unavailable" at the store....which is BS because there was more than one of each and they've been there forever.
Yes, it should be in store too since it was in the weekly ad.

Lots of frustration but in the end it worked out as I randomly tried my GCU $10 off from last month and it still worked.  So I got Tales of Graces for $19.99 to go with two fliperdoodles.

Picked up TMNT 360, Pokemon Dungeon Gates to Infinity and Just Dance 4 360 for obvious reasons for about $45. I was surprised it was still in stock as of 11:30 but I'll take it.

had three games sitting in my cart for weeks waiting for B2G1F, thanks for posting this deal!

So far, got for PS3:
Mirror's edge $10 (traded my X360 version to amazon for $21 to do the $10 bonus deal, got Last of Us)

Yakuza 4

Demons Souls (decided to keep my day one collector edition sealed)
Good thing on Demon's Souls. That is worth money. I have an opened Dark Souls LE, but it is immaculate.

Ahh dammit I have a 100$ gift card for BB but Im not waiting a week for store Pick-up on the only 3 games on the east coast I can find lol. Where are all these games CAGs trade in there at BB? Looks like Im gonna save the gift card to go toward a New TV around the super Bowl and have to go to gamestop for the games I want. Have gift cards for there to so I dont feel so shitty about not getting B2G1. 

Ahh dammit I have a 100$ gift card for BB but Im not waiting a week for store Pick-up on the only 3 games on the east coast I can find lol. Where are all these games CAGs trade in there at BB?
They send them to a central location to be processed and reconditioned.

Had a $20 MyBestBuy rewards certificate that I wasn't going to use on anything, so I decided to apply it to this offer. I got Super Mario Galaxy 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and Kirby's Epic Yarn for $31.78. Just trying to bulk up my Wii collection

They send them to a central location to be processed and reconditioned.
Figured That.

EDIT- Need a game to go along with Layton and Kid Icarus.... Is Rune factory 4 any good?? I was thinking Tales of the Abyss though.... Only games I own are Zelda ALBW and Mario Dream team

Need a game to go along with Layton and Kid Icarus....
Theatrhythm would match nicely with 2 other $24.99 3DS games.

I picked up Nintendogs 3DS for my son, BBY acually has the best price ($12.99 bulldog! edition) I've seen on it anywhere.

He's gonna ship his pants when he finds out you can use those nigh worthless AR Cards with it:

(Unlike Kid Icarus, it uses the default 3DS AR cards, so I won't have to worry about BBY "forgetting" them)

hni_0057.jpg
screenshot_36328_thumb_wide610.jpg
AR_Cards_002.JPG

Obligatory 2 more games to get B2G1F + free shipping:
Doctor Latrine and the Forgotten Layton Ripoff

Pac-man + Galaga Super Duper 3-Deee!

NintendogsBulldog_zpsca8709d7.jpg

bread's done
Back