BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up ... IF you have unlocked the new version of Puppeteer is cheaper by 20 cents.

NEW = $20.00 - 20% = $16.00

USED = $18.00 - 10% = $16.20

Just got my first set of games from last week and Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga and Tales of Graces were both complete. Testament of Sherlock was disc only.

Did anybody who had the Buy 2 Get 1 preowned games that got delayed till today get their games? My mail lady just delivered and still nothing. This comes by standard mail right? This is BS my package has been within 30 miles of me for the last 5 days now.

EDIT: Ahhhhhh RAGE!!! My postal lady told me to call UPS. After holding for 10 minutes UPS told me to call Best Buy. After holding for another 10 minutes the lady tracks the order and says the post office has it not ups. Takes another 15 minutes and she calls the lansing post office that has had my package since Thursday. She said that they have it still. She said the lady on the phone said they were suppose to ship it out but forgot to for some reason today. Its still sitting there. They said I wont get it till Wednesday!!

F U Best Buy! I should of just used the birthday coupon 3 times and paid $15 extra for my 3 games at gamestop. Lesson learned.

Sounds like the post office's fault and not Best Buy.
I blame best buy for shipping it UPS to the post office. You still had to ship it through UPS why not just do it direct. UPS even told me i would of had the package two business days ago if the seller (bestbuy) didnt request it be sent to the post office.

I blame best buy for shipping it UPS to the post office. You still had to ship it through UPS why not just do it direct. UPS even told me i would of had the package two business days ago if the seller (bestbuy) didnt request it be sent to the post office.
Sounds like your post office's fault for the delay, not Best Buy. The shipping was free, so you can't really blame Best Buy for choosing to ship via UPS Mail Innovations (UPS to USPS relay), which is meant to be a more cost-effective method.

Just got my package from the B2G1 sale and Dead Rising:OTR,Dead or Alive 5,and DoA:Dimmensions all came complete. This is the first time I buy used from Bestbuy and is it normal for the games to be sealed? My Dead or Alive 5 had a pre owned sticker but it also had the Xbox seal where you open the game case. So I guess they sent me a new copy.

Mine should be delivered today while I'm away.  Hoping for some completes but won't be a big deal as I have that sweet Zelda 3ds card holder coming (soon I hope).

Just got my package from the B2G1 sale and Dead Rising:OTR,Dead or Alive 5,and DoA:Dimmensions all came complete. This is the first time I buy used from Bestbuy and is it normal for the games to be sealed? My Dead or Alive 5 had a pre owned sticker but it also had the Xbox seal where you open the game case. So I guess they sent me a new copy.
Yeah, they recondition everything, put a sticker on the case and then reseal all the games.

Yep. It's because new copies are on sale for $20 & the game is old enough that Ubisoft doesn't care if the used price drops.
how long is the splinter cell blacklist campaign/single player? 10 hours? i want to see if i can speed through it, and trade it into bestbuy

once you opened it, you can only exchange it for the same game. otherwise, it is still 15 days return policy
Thanks for the info! Is it 15 days from the shipping date or mailing date? I'm trying to decide if I want to keep the games I received in generic cases or not.

Thanks for the info! Is it 15 days from the shipping date or mailing date? I'm trying to decide if I want to keep the games I received in generic cases or not.
if i was you, i would decide fast, because i think it is the date you ordered it. not 100% sure. seriously, i doubt you would need more than 5 days to decide, whether you want to get a used game or not. It is not like you can pricematch with new games. LOL

I got my games from the B2G1 sale! Pokemon Y, Super Mario 3D Land, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D all came in their original boxes, but only Zelda came with a manual.

Just my luck that the Torchic promo for Pokemon X/Y ended yesterday lol.

I ordered Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, and New Super Mario Bros 2 yesterday and they were shipped out today. Will I be able to use my B2Get1 free coupon if I take them to the store once they arrive?

otherwise I'll just return 2 of the games or use Gamestop's Trade 2 promo

I ordered Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, and New Super Mario Bros 2 yesterday and they were shipped out today. Will I be able to use my B2Get1 free coupon if I take them to the store once they arrive?

otherwise I'll just return 2 of the games or use Gamestop's Trade 2 promo
Depends on how willing your local customer service rep is but I've usually had good success.

Oh this shipping is really making me unhappy.  Sat in Minnesota for like a week, finally made it to Michigan yesterday and it won't be delivered until Wednesday...

Oh this shipping is really making me unhappy. Sat in Minnesota for like a week, finally made it to Michigan yesterday and it won't be delivered until Wednesday...
Thats a bummer... well in my case, the 3ds games (Mario Kart 7, NSMB2 & Super Mario 3d Land) that I ordered on the 15th just arrived...but all 3 came in generic gray and yellow covers instead of the original artwork :/

I have a welcome coupon pack (b2g1 coupon) that expires on the 30th. Anyone interested can PM me offers ($2 amazon, psn, or xbox feels right).

I have to keep reminding myself about the 20% off using GCU for some of these games. I was almost going to buy a $17.99 used game but then realized I could get it brand new for 20 cents cheaper.

I have a welcome coupon pack (b2g1 coupon) that expires on the 30th. Anyone interested can PM me offers ($2 amazon, psn, or xbox feels right).

I have to keep reminding myself about the 20% off using GCU for some of these games. I was almost going to buy a $17.99 used game but then realized I could get it brand new for 20 cents cheaper.
Check your PM.. have a question I messaged you early this morning, thanks!

Well that was really worth two weeks wait.  First time I've ordered from the B2G1 and didn't get at least two complete.  Lords of Shadow and Driver San Fran were both disc only, Epic Yarn doesn't look bad from first glance.  Not sure if I'm going to return them since under $8 a piece isn't bad for any of those games.  Maybe I'll order another copy of Lords of Shadow and Driver and see if I have any better luck before making any decisions..

Be happy you got the games at a good price.

If you all are so concerned for case/artwork either buy new, buy in store, or quit complaining.

Best Buy is gonna quit doing deals because of the petty complaints eventually. It's not worth the hassle they deal with.

Be happy you got the games at a good price.
If you all are so concerned for case/artwork either buy new, buy in store, or quit complaining.
Best Buy is gonna quit doing deals because of the petty complaints eventually. It's not worth the hassle they deal with.
Lol do you work as a customer service rep at Best Buy? You sound like a disgruntled employee that I "hassled" yesterday... :)

My 3 wii u games finally came in today. One came in a generic case while the other two came complete with art/manual but came in a white case instead of the usual blue case...thought that was a little weird

Figured I'd point out that X1 Lego Marvel Superheroes is now available for shipping. $40/36 GCU. (Don't see a used PS4 version on the website)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/LEGO+Marvel+Super+Heroes+-+PRE-OWNED+-+Xbox+One/2977043.p?skuId=2977043&productCategoryId=pcmcat232900050017&id=1219085424394

I used my @gamer $10 off $30+ coupon, although it wouldn't stack my GCU 10%. It should have come out to either $26/27 before tax - but once I inputed the coupon it took the GCU price away, and gave me $29.99 "promotional price." Still not a bad deal, glad I waited a few days instead of biting on it being $40 new this last week.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-3656455498002273581&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24pcmcat232900050017&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS%7ECurrent+Offers%7EOn+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

assassin's creed 4 black flag $27.99

sonic lost world $37.99

:3ds:

sonic lost world $27.99

spongebob squerepants plankton's robotic revenge $17.99

:360:

battlefield 4 $47.99

assassin'screed 4 black flag $27.99

:ps3:

the last of us $27.99

battlefield 4 $47.99