BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Got God of War 3, Collections (1 and 2 in HD), and Origins (the two prequel PSP games in HD) for under $20 after tax with GCU. Great deal. Never played God of War, but this deal is pretty sweet, since they are all disc based and not downloads.

Never did Best Buy pre-owned games before so sorry if this is a repeated question. Do the games usually come complete?
I've ordered 18 games from this deal at various points and all but 2 of them at least had original cases, sometimes fully complete. (2 of them came with crappy generic cases which I returned.)

Was able to get in on Mario Island Party, Mario 3D Land, and Pokémon Y. I already have X, so Y will be the flipper game (once I grab the mega evolutions I don't have in X). Very happy to add to my very small 3ds collection and for pretty cheap.

Never did Best Buy pre-owned games before so sorry if this is a repeated question. Do the games usually come complete?
It seems like the newer/more common a game is, the more likely the game is to have the original stuff. I'd say I probably have a 20% rate of getting things incomplete.

fuck The Wonderful 101 being $34.99 used when MSRP for the game is $29.99. 

Also, is there an easy way to convert Gamestop/Target credit to BB credit that anyone can think of?

Happened two weeks ago on Sunday. Add 3 games to your cart remove one, add it again, and it made it a b1g2. Lasted till about 9AM EST before it got fixed.
Really? I got in on the b1g2 on platinum hits, but that didn't require any of those machinations. What games was that valid on? 360 and ps3?

Really? I got in on the b1g2 on platinum hits, but that didn't require any of those machinations. What games was that valid on? 360 and ps3?
Yes, and preorders as well for 360 and ps3.

It was valid on all 'regularly priced xbox 360 and ps3 games.'

Cant decide if I want to risk getting "Beyond Two Souls", "The Last of Us", and "Donkey Kong Returns" without artwork and manuals for around $50.00. None are showing up at local store for being in-stock and I would have to get all three shipped. What is their return policy at the store for used games if anybody knows.

Cant decide if I want to risk getting "Beyond Two Souls", "The Last of Us", and "Donkey Kong Returns" without artwork and manuals for around $50.00. None are showing up at local store for being in-stock and I would have to get all three shipped. What is their return policy at the store for used games if anybody knows.
They all come sealed, so sealed and within normal return policy window.

That the reason I won't buy used at best buy even with these good sales and rather buy used at GameStop cause at least at GameStop you can check the condition of the case and also the game and make sure it complete
You can also return the used games to gamestop within a week if you don't like them.

That the reason I won't buy used at best buy even with these good sales and rather buy used at GameStop cause at least at GameStop you can check the condition of the case and also the game and make sure it complete
Well, I have had no issues with the 3 games I have purchased from them used. All came complete (minus the understandable CN codes.)

I would figure you would know for the most part right away if the game was worth keeping or not by how it arrives.

The CD/Carts themselves are immaculate by the way.

Grabbed Darkness 2, Force Unleashed 2, and the new Sly cooper for $19.xx.  Not too bad, I've been looking for those older two games for a while now, $6.40 for each one felt like an OK price.

I bought No more Heroes : Heroes Paradise as well as Tales of Graces f a week ago, but I don't think they'll give me a free game if I try to email them about it

It was somewhere because everyone knew about it. It was also a big topic on SD.
Do you mean this 17 page topic on SD?: http://slickdeals.net/share/android_app/t/6641984

Because that one is mostly about B1G2 platinum hits. One guy wrote something about it working on regular forza horizon but not special edition, but I really think he meant the B2G1. Nobody else wrote anything suggesting B1G2 worked on non-PH games. Is there another thread that I am missing? Did you manage to get B1G2 on non-PH games, yourself?

Can you get these deals in store if you were to bring up that there's a deal on their site?
I've been able to price match BB online prices to my local store, so would this work?
I'd prefer it this way so I can check if the cases are in tact.

Can you get these deals in store if you were to bring up that there's a deal on their site?
I've been able to price match BB online prices to my local store, so would this work?
I'd prefer it this way so I can check if the cases are in tact.
The only thing you will be able to check will be the case but you won't know if the booklets or anything is complete inside the case until after you buy them and open them and once you open the game they won't let you return it because all the games are resealed set and the return policy is the same as if you open a new game you bought from them

The only thing you will be able to check will be the case but you won't know if the booklets or anything is complete inside the case until after you buy them and open them and once you open the game they won't let you return it because all the games are resealed set and the return policy is the same as if you open a new game you bought from them
Thanks for the heads up.
I guess GameStop is better to buy used games from to an extent. Wish they brought back those used game deals they were having a couple months ago though.

Guess I'm weird. As long as I have original case + game I'm happy. Manuals are just a bonus.

Guess I'm weird. As long as I have original case + game I'm happy. Manuals are just a bonus.
Most of the newer games no longer come with manuals anyway. As for not knowing if there is a manual in a sealed, used game from Best Buy....you can easily see through the end of the PS3 and even 360 case if there is a manual inside without having to open it. PS4 case is a little more difficult, but with a flashlight you can see.

I bought all the 3DS games i wanted from AWD, might have cost be $22-$29 instead of $17 but there were complete with non used NC codes and I didn't have to worry about them going out of stock.

I bought a DS Kirby and the first two Professor Laytons, along with a pack of batteries to get free shipping.  Batteries came in a box that would have fit a Gamecube with GBPlayer and had extra room, and Kirby came in today, disk only in an envelope, both from the same place.

Sad, but not fine being the game was only like $8.50.

Did anyone with a GCU get the extra 10% off pre-owned games to stack with the B2G1 deal? I bought three games but only the B2G1 offer was applied, not the extra 10%. I am a GCU member too.

Did anyone with a GCU get the extra 10% off pre-owned games to stack with the B2G1 deal? I bought three games but only the B2G1 offer was applied, not the extra 10%. I am a GCU member too.
yes i got 3 games yesterday and it did apply the 10% each games was $19.99 they came out to $17.99 plus the free one

Got my games today.

AC IV and Last of Us seem brand new, as if no one ever opened them/played them. 

Beyond: Two Souls has no artwork but is in a regular PS3 case.

Good deal for sure.

My Mario Kart came in today, disc only with the disc free in the case (disc was perfect though). Luckily it's going to gamestop once mystery dungeon comes in tomorrow.

So bummed.  Convinced myself to finally pull the trigger on NFS: Rivals, AC4, and Injustice Ultimate (all PS4) but the only one that is shippable is AC4 and there's no chance of my stores getting the other two :(

Got my games today.

AC IV and Last of Us seem brand new, as if no one ever opened them/played them.

Beyond: Two Souls has no artwork but is in a regular PS3 case.

Good deal for sure.
i don't think beyond two souls has artwork, or manual

bread's done
Back