BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I received two of my there games today. Beyond was like new, which also means no manual. Last of us didn't come with online pass, but otherwise was like new. Injustice should be here tomorrow.

If anyone has the $10 off $30 @gamer coupon it can be used in conjunction with the B2G1 this week (comes out to more like $5 off). I can ship a game directly to you with my Elite Plus free expediated shipping and we can split the final cost into thirds. Doesn't matter what price point it is as there is always something I want. Makes it more than 40% off the prices on the site. Send me a private message if interested.

Raman Legends Wii U, Super Mario 3D World and Lego City Undercover Wii U all were compelte for me. Now here's hoping the other 6 3ds games are complete.

I love going to the store for BB preowned - Skyrim Legendary marked as reg Skyrim and MGS Legacy as the Hd collection. In the past I've seen borderlands GOTY as reg Borderlands and SR3 complete ed as reg SR3. Just need to go through the games.

What are the chances that the games come completed or at least with the real case?
Usually pretty good. Last B2G1 I ordered Kirby's Epic Yarn, Lords of Shadow, and Driver San Fran and Kirby came complete but the other two were disc only. Ordered another copy of LoS and Driver and they both came complete.

Was going to grab Last of Us, Black Flag, and the Ezio Trilogy on PS3...but $11 more for a used copy of the Ezio collection when the new is $23.99? No thanks...

might grab Kingdom Hearts 1.5 instead as the third game

fo_preowned0209.gif

Buy Two Pre-Owned Games, Get a Third Free
Best Buy pre-owned games are cleaned and inspected to assure full working order. Choose three games and get the lowest priced game for free.

Items may ship separately. Excludes Marketplace items. See offer details.

It is now.

fo_preowned0209.gif

Buy Two Pre-Owned Games, Get a Third Free
Best Buy pre-owned games are cleaned and inspected to assure full working order. Choose three games and get the lowest priced game for free.

Items may ship separately. Excludes Marketplace items. See offer details.

It is now.
No.

It's glitchy as frick. It's somewhat working, but if you have 4 or more games, you get one free. If you remove a game, no games are free. If you add all your games one by one, it doesn't work.

i am having trouble finding three games, lol i got Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel, time and eternity in my cart. i am debating on whether to make pac man ghastly adventures my third game.

does Valkyria Chronicles really play similar to xcom enemy unknown?

I hate when their website does crap like this.  I have tried all of my normal tricks, to no avail.  I really need to get to sleep, but I am also itching to get my order in, because I have a feeling the games will be gone later.  I had everything all ready to go, even had my gift card info entered into my cart already.... :wall:

Awesome. It was working and it returned all the prices as I was checking out.

Edit: They went back to normal when I went back to my cart but they changed again when I went to check out.

Edit: The app works, but it lags. It takes a long time to get three games on there.

Anyone get the coupon to work?
Coupon worked for me on app.

Picked up Lego City Undercover Wii U(24.99 after coupon), Rayman Legends XB1 31.49 I think, Mario/Luigi Dream Team for free.

As soon as it started working my fire emblem and Luigi's mansion were not available for shipping after being available all week.

Do the 10 of 29 dollars coupon not stack with the 10%?
Your GCU will not stack with the $10 off $29.99 coupon.

Meaning that the game that gets $10 off will only get the $10 off and not the GCU discount as well. The coupon does stack with B2G1.

bread's done
Back