Best Buy - PS3/360 Tiger Woods 14: Historic Edition $9.99 With GC Coupon - Tales of Xillia $29.99 With GC Coupon

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Tiger Woods 14: Historic Edition

Regular Price is $39.99 less $30.00 with My Gamer's Club = $9.99

Tales of Xillia

Regular Price is $39.99 less $10.00 with My Gamer's Club = $29.99

Add the game to your cart. To take advantage of this offer, you must have a BestBuy.com account with your My BestBuy number attached.

Savings will display in cart after you attach your My Best Buy number to your BestBuy.com account. Offer valid for My Best Buy Gamers Club members only.

Appears you don't have to be Gamers Club Unlocked to get this deal. The free membership is enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is worth going in to see. Typically BB doesn't have a diff sku for trade in's on versions of a video game with all trading in as if they were vanilla and the one that "trade it" link goes to is the vanilla PGA '14. There is no online entry I can find for the masters edition. There is for PGA '12, but then that is the only entry for '12. Maybe it is $12 and just doesn't show up online for some reason in the main search. Never hurts to ask what the TIV is and if it comes back $5 say, nah, for that i'll keep it. If anyone does check tomorrow, please report back.

I did a SHIP TO STORE, says it should be there soon.  Looks like trade in value tanked....oh well, I guess I will play.  Looks like I could sell on the Amazon Marketplace also.

Ordered mine on 10/29 without too much difficulty, PS3 version.  Once I logged in it gave me the discount automatically.  Chose Ship To Store (Bridgewater NJ) and picked it up today, 11/1.  Plus, I saw a copy on the shelves.

I just ordered it online and it gave me 9.99 price automatically. I guess they only updated the coupon but did not update the system to reflect the value change. 

Anyone else having quite a shipping delay?  I ordered my copy on Tuesday morning and the things shipping still hasn't updated from "Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations"

I'm hoping maybe some smart folks here could help me out. I'd really, REALLY like to take advantage of this deal and I have been trying and trying for almost a week to make it work. If you'll notice in my profile, I've been a member here for over 7 years and have only 2 posts. I only ask when I am really desperate so consider how desperate I am here. I have an account at Best Buy and log in with a password, no problem, then go to this page. I have tried to print the coupon but it just pops up that it wants me to log in. I do, and it pops up that it wants me to log in. So, I do. Then it pops up that it wants me to log in .. over and over and over again. OK, well, let's try to buy it with in store pickup. Even after everything, getting to the last page, can see my Best Buy number on the page but .. no discount. At all. Full price. Any help at all would be appreciated. As I said, I ask for help every 1.5 years. This is one of those times. I'd really, really like to have this discount. It would make my day. I've trying in silence for a week without asking for help but I am truly at a loss now. I'm on bended knee asking for assistance and saying please. -Larry

I ordered a copy for 360 a few days ago (I think Monday), and the pending charge is there, but I have nothing in my order history or in my email. I am assuming this charge will eventually disappear since the order doesn't exist, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue with BBY. I didn't print the "Print this page for your records" page because I assumed I would get my confirmation email.

I'VE ONLY BEEN A MEMBER FOR SIX DAYS
It's so easy to judge people.

It is worth going in to see. Typically BB doesn't have a diff sku for trade in's on versions of a video game with all trading in as if they were vanilla and the one that "trade it" link goes to is the vanilla PGA '14. There is no online entry I can find for the masters edition. There is for PGA '12, but then that is the only entry for '12. Maybe it is $12 and just doesn't show up online for some reason in the main search. Never hurts to ask what the TIV is and if it comes back $5 say, nah, for that i'll keep it. If anyone does check tomorrow, please report back.
I was in Best Buy yesterday and the base value is $5. Bummer.

I'm hoping maybe some smart folks here could help me out. I'd really, REALLY like to take advantage of this deal and I have been trying and trying for almost a week to make it work. If you'll notice in my profile, I've been a member here for over 7 years and have only 2 posts. I only ask when I am really desperate so consider how desperate I am here. I have an account at Best Buy and log in with a password, no problem, then go to this page. I have tried to print the coupon but it just pops up that it wants me to log in. I do, and it pops up that it wants me to log in. So, I do. Then it pops up that it wants me to log in .. over and over and over again. OK, well, let's try to buy it with in store pickup. Even after everything, getting to the last page, can see my Best Buy number on the page but .. no discount. At all. Full price. Any help at all would be appreciated. As I said, I ask for help every 1.5 years. This is one of those times. I'd really, really like to have this discount. It would make my day. I've trying in silence for a week without asking for help but I am truly at a loss now. I'm on bended knee asking for assistance and saying please. -Larry
the only way I've been successful is online w/ shipping. The coupon never printed out for me. Plus, people have said the actual coupon only takes $10 off.

Yeah - if you activate the coupon online, it only shows up for $10 when they ring it up in store. I got my discount by going in store and showing them the game ringing up at $10 on my iPhone and they price matched it for me. When she rang it up, though, it came up as 39.99 - $10.

I ordered a copy for 360 a few days ago (I think Monday), and the pending charge is there, but I have nothing in my order history or in my email. I am assuming this charge will eventually disappear since the order doesn't exist, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue with BBY. I didn't print the "Print this page for your records" page because I assumed I would get my confirmation email.
It's a ghost order. Same thing happened to me on Monday Night when I tried to order some blu-rays. I suggest calling them and having them investigate. First person said the money would be refunded in 48 hours. When that didn't happen it took five more calls but they were finally able to take care of it. They are mailing me a new gift card.

Tiger Woods 14: Historic Edition

Regular Price is $39.99 less $30.00 with My Gamer's Club = $9.99

Tales of Xillia

Regular Price is $39.99 less $10.00 with My Gamer's Club = $29.99

Add the game to your cart. To take advantage of this offer, you must have a BestBuy.com account with your My BestBuy number attached.

Savings will display in cart after you attach your My Best Buy number to your BestBuy.com account. Offer valid for My Best Buy Gamers Club members only.

Appears you don't have to be Gamers Club Unlocked to get this deal. The free membership is enough.

Off-topic question here... just who is that smokin' hot chick in your avatar there? LOL!

Hey I've been a member for about a year and a half and I believe this is my first post. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who cleared up how to get this game for $9.99. Today I went to BB with the printed out coupon and didn't realize there was a discrepancy with the amount taken off between going in-store and ordering online. Then I remembered about this site and saw this post and sure enough it explained how to do it to get it for the right price.

So even though it probably doesn't need it, I can confirm going to the store with the printed out coupon will only bring it down to 29.99 (you might get it for less with a little bit of a hassle). Ordering it online after logging in properly and you'll get it for 9.99. I picked it up for PS3 because I read that Move compatibility is better than Kinect.

Thanks again to everyone and I forgot how much I loved this site. I should come back more often. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to contribute much being in Alaska and so far behind on things, but thanks for having me.

P.S. the girl in the avatar looks like the chick from the Walking Dead

Is your mybestbuy account linked to your best buy online account? (they're separate) Are you part of the gamers club with your mybestbuy account? Because I signed up my family member for a new mybestbuy account when they had free elite upgrades and had their account linked to a bestbuy account and it takes off the discount for tiger woods.
The only thing i'm thinking is you're not getting the discount because either your accounts aren't linked together or your mybestbuy isn't part of the free gamers club.

My TW14 PS3 is ready to be picked up...yeah.  Add it to the unplayed pile.  I guess I can finally trade in MLB SHOW since I just won the World Series.

I googled the image and it came up as Lauren Cohan and she is in the Walking Dead

Oh WTF... that's Maggie from the Walking Dead?! Holy crap, she looks gorgeous in that avatar pic coops uses, but not so much in the Walking Dead TV series (I mean she looks okay there, but not nearly that hot). And yeah, now that I've Googled her as well, it seems she was a pretty hot model before going into acting. Personally, I get a kick out of her trying to do a Southern accent when her natural speaking accent is British!

Anyway, thanks for pointing her out guys.

I know this is bumping an old thread but..... I was able to get in on this offer but, I have still yet to even open it (like most games deals they sit in plastic forever) I've pretty much owned every previous tw game and liked them but before i break the seal on this was hoping to get some input on how this version is. Thanks all

I know this is bumping an old thread but..... I was able to get in on this offer but, I have still yet to even open it (like most games deals they sit in plastic forever) I've pretty much owned every previous tw game and liked them but before i break the seal on this was hoping to get some input on how this version is. Thanks all
Wat

So instead of searching online and getting your answer almost instantaneously, you decide to bump a thread that's half a year old and wait for an answer?  

You do know what's coming next, right?

Let's share some random YMMV deals to waste people more time on this bump :D/

I picked up a limited edition ToX for $22(before GCU) and a BD CE for $45(before GCU) this thursday. Both were in the clearance section :rofl:

Also most of the strategy guides were 50% off, including Mario 3D world and AC IV CE(both pennied at gamestop).

I remember driving to BBY to pick up my $10 copy of TW, sun was shining, radio was on, good times.

Thanks for the memories bumping fool.

Gotta love that everyone else who posted after you didn't answer your question at all and decided to be an ass about it and give you shit for bumping a old ass thread yet they themselves are doing the same idiotic stuff! Amazes me what kinda asshats are on here anymore trying to make a sly comment to seem cool to the rest of the people on the forum, amazing!

Anyway, in my opinion, overall I think TW14 is better than 13. TW14 seems a little bit harder than TW13. Now this may be due to my overall skill, but in 13 I was able to dominate my friends online with no problems and shoot 15 under and now in TW14 i can barely shoot 5 under and every round with my friends is close, but I kinda dig this because it's more of a challenge.

As for the courses in 14, there are a lot of the same as 13 but there are a few new courses, plus the historic edition adds some more as well which is nice. The equipment options are pretty close to the same and the online is pretty much the same. The only thing I don't like is how long it takes to build up coins to buy pins (boosts for your golfer) in 14 now. Other than that it's a lot of the same so either way you aren't making a bad decision but I'd go with 14 just because more people probably play it online now.

I never played 13, but its much better than 12 (at least the career mode is).  Its still a little too easy, but I think its worth playing only because its going to be supported a little longer because it'll be the last EA golf title for awhile

Gotta love that everyone else who posted after you didn't answer your question at all and decided to be an ass about it and give you shit for bumping a old ass thread yet they themselves are doing the same idiotic stuff! Amazes me what kinda asshats are on here anymore trying to make a sly comment to seem cool to the rest of the people on the forum, amazing!

Anyway, in my opinion, overall I think TW14 is better than 13. TW14 seems a little bit harder than TW13. Now this may be due to my overall skill, but in 13 I was able to dominate my friends online with no problems and shoot 15 under and now in TW14 i can barely shoot 5 under and every round with my friends is close, but I kinda dig this because it's more of a challenge.

As for the courses in 14, there are a lot of the same as 13 but there are a few new courses, plus the historic edition adds some more as well which is nice. The equipment options are pretty close to the same and the online is pretty much the same. The only thing I don't like is how long it takes to build up coins to buy pins (boosts for your golfer) in 14 now. Other than that it's a lot of the same so either way you aren't making a bad decision but I'd go with 14 just because more people probably play it online now.
because this isn't the place to ask a question like this.

I actually saw this thread and went to best buy.com to grab a copy.

bread's done
Back