Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

Was only able to do 1 today (vs the 2 yesterday). Looks like one of the polls is daily and the other one is weekly. But yeah... I'll definitely take free RZ points!

I took the poll, gave me 0 points and I didn't get any added to my account...WTF?

EDIT: It shows up in my point history but not in my point total...weird.

double post

My points finally showed up in my account. If they do this every day from now on, that's $15 a month in free points...awesome! Thanks OP!

Zero points on the second day in a row. I'm guessing they're not giving me points because I'm not allowing the app access to my news and photos? I got points on the members one, but none on the users one. Hmmm...

double check your point total before and after the poll. I did it today, and it again said 0 points. However, before poll I was at 311, after I am now at 336

I went on to review a tv I bought and found out you get 25 points for each tv you review. Just figured I'd point that out as an easy way to get some points.

I have no idea how long this will last, but I am loving it. 10 days to get $5 for free, $15 a month. So in 4 months you would get a free game. Not amazing...but free money for 10 seconds or less a day is awesome in my book.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']I went on to review a tv I bought and found out you get 25 points for each tv you review. Just figured I'd point that out as an easy way to get some points.[/QUOTE]

How long before the points show up in your account? Link if possible

[quote name='trunks982']well it just said i got 0 points for todays poll.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ImpurePhoen1x']How long before the points show up in your account? Link if possible[/QUOTE]

I took today's poll (only 1 available for me) and netted 25 points instantly. They are already showing up in my account.

Didn't even realize this was daily, thought it was a 1-time thing for $1. I'm sure I can take out 15 seconds of my day to do this again.

As far as people not getting the points for today's poll... is it possible there's a weekly limit? I haven't read the fine print.

[quote name='ImpurePhoen1x']How long before the points show up in your account? Link if possible[/QUOTE]

Just click on a TV and click on the write a review button. You will see a message about getting points if you use your membership number with the review. It says it can take up to 30 days.

Sweet this deal rocks! Got another $5 Certificate. When do the Polls change by the way? Like this morning I had I think the Ski Poll and just now I have seen it change to the Retro Game Poll.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Hmmm... got zero points for the new poll[/QUOTE]

I didn't get any either this time, and according to the FAQ there's a limit as to how many points you can get.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I didn't get any either this time, and according to the FAQ there's a limit as to how many points you can get.[/QUOTE]

Odd. I just got 25 from the new one tonight, making a total of 175 points since I started.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I didn't get any either this time, and according to the FAQ there's a limit as to how many points you can get.[/QUOTE]

Zero for me as well for today's.

Crap, forget to check for a poll yesterday. -25
Took the poll for today. +25
Haven't had the 0pt issue yet since I started on the 9th.

[quote name='eugaet']Crap, forget to check for a poll yesterday. -25
Took the poll for today. +25
Haven't had the 0pt issue yet since I started on the 9th.[/QUOTE]

Mine has always said that I earned 0pts but it shows up in my point history and is eventually reflected in my point total...haven't a clue as to why.

If you took the poll earlier in the day you should wait at least 24 hrs to take the new poll so you won't get zeroed.

Didn't see this posted anywhere but i feel this constitutes as a deal

Rewardzone has facebook app now which gives you RewardZone points for voting in daily polls. Since its started with the current points i have this promotion has helped me get to $10 in RZ Certificates

You get 25 points for daily poll and sometimes they'll have a member choice poll where you vote for what RZ offers you want which gave me 50 points

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f800c0dcd
Check Out the New Reward Zone Facebook App
Are you on Facebook? Now you can access your Reward Zone account through the new Reward Zone Facebook App. Visit today.
The Reward Zone Facebook App makes membership even more rewarding. Get the App today and discover a fun new way to get points, win gift cards and more.

Polls - Express your opinion and get bonus points.
Members Choice - Get bonus points for voting on product deals you'd most like to see. Coming soon.
Invite Friends - Send Friend Requests and get bonus points when friends accept the App.
Just make sure you're signed into the App with your Reward Zone account number to get bonus points.

Visit app (This experience must be viewed using your computer.)

Like stated this is in the free stuff section, but this is awesome IMO. Takes a few seconds and you get 25 points...in theory. You don't always get points, some days I get 0 points, not sure why that is though. But overall I really enjoy this. Thanks to this, a ton of customer service issues at my local Best Buy (which I do not go to anymore) and the victory can be pre-ordered promotion I have almost 7000 points.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Like stated this is in the free stuff section, but this is awesome IMO. Takes a few seconds and you get 25 points...in theory. You don't always get points, some days I get 0 points, not sure why that is though. But overall I really enjoy this. Thanks to this, a ton of customer service issues at my local Best Buy (which I do not go to anymore) and the victory can be pre-ordered promotion I have almost 7000 points.[/QUOTE]

The 0 point thing happened to me the other day, but later I looked on my account and had the 25 points. Guess it takes a while sometimes.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Like stated this is in the free stuff section, but this is awesome IMO. Takes a few seconds and you get 25 points...in theory. You don't always get points, some days I get 0 points, not sure why that is though. But overall I really enjoy this. Thanks to this, a ton of customer service issues at my local Best Buy (which I do not go to anymore) and the victory can be pre-ordered promotion I have almost 7000 points.[/QUOTE]

Just signed up and took the poll on Taken 2 and received 0 points. How Do you know how often this happens? Free points are free points just curious if it happens on a regular basis or just at random.

Edit: Mine just posted as well. Thanks again OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back