Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

Hmm...just said I got 0. Maybe it'll show up as actual points in a bit.

Anyways, thanks OP. I saw this in the free thread, but this probably deserves a spot on the main page.

EDIT: I went back into my Reward Zone account, and clicked on Points & Purchases, and it looks like the 25 points are there. So I'm sure they're just in a pending state and will hit soon for myself and most people.

A $5 RZ coupon every 10 days for doing something that takes maybe 30 seconds isn't too shabby. Thanks OP.

On a sidenote, I got my points instantly. I was signed into the RZ site first, then opened a separate tab for Facebook and did the poll. Not sure if that makes the points appear in your account faster, but eh.

Just signed up also. Only allowed the app to let me see activity and did not allow access to my timeline. Took the poll. 0 Points. I do not use Facebook much but I have enough people in my friends list that I do not care to spam them with stuff like this.

Got my 25 points for clicking a vote. That was easy.

I am debating how much want to bother any friends with this though. How obnoxious is the app on your facebook wall?

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']A $5 RZ coupon every 10 days for doing something that takes maybe 30 seconds isn't too shabby. Thanks OP.
[/QUOTE]

Wait, so they will do a poll every day? This is insanely good offer then.

EDIT: Re-read stuff, does say "daily" so bugger me I'll be doing this every day, thank you OP!

If Bing Rewards were this good, we'd be allowed to discuss them without people going, "BLEH!!"

Thanks OP. This is amazing, and way too good to be true. Hopefully we get several months of this before they change all the terms and reward amounts.

[quote name='maximumzero']25 points a day...$5 every ten days with $15 a month? I can deal with that for a few seconds of my time.[/QUOTE]

^-------- This. Thanks OP! This is a great find if they keep up a daily poll.

There should be a sticky for this in this section for free gc and microsoft points and stuff. Truth is I visit free stuff section rarely and I never saw this or bing points there (found out on my own).

[quote name='shivan128']^-------- This. Thanks OP! This is a great find if they keep up a daily poll.[/QUOTE]

I don't see them keeping it at 25 points per poll every day if a shitton of people start doing it. Probably won't last more than a few months, but who knows. Between this, the $5 GC for trading in old cell phones promo and the Upgrade and Save promo, they're pretty much throwing money at people.

And lets not forget the $20 preorder promo. BB is killing it lately. And some people want them to close...

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']I don't see them keeping it at 25 points per poll every day if a shitton of people start doing it. Probably won't last more than a few months, but who knows. Between this, the $5 GC for trading in old cell phones promo and the Upgrade and Save promo, they're pretty much throwing money at people.

And lets not forget the $20 preorder promo. BB is killing it lately. And some people want them to close...[/QUOTE]

All the more reason to do this everyday until they lower the point values to 10 (you know it's coming).

To everyone who only saw this because it was posted in the wrong subforum: there are offers like this posted all the time in Contests & Free Stuff. All it takes is one click.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Just signed up also. Only allowed the app to let me see activity and did not allow access to my timeline. Took the poll. 0 Points. I do not use Facebook much but I have enough people in my friends list that I do not care to spam them with stuff like this.[/QUOTE]

Same.. I wonder if not sharing on our wall or whatever is causing us to get 0 points for the poll?

[quote name='mpaullin']Same.. I wonder if not sharing on our wall or whatever is causing us to get 0 points for the poll?[/QUOTE]

I am also. I do notice the 25 point is in my RZ list though. Maybe it is just a glitch? I will keep trying this when they post polls and see. It cannot hurt to try at least.

Thanks OP, this is awesome! Thanks for posting on the Deals thread too because I've never been to the free stuff thread, didn't even know there was one. Got my 25 points instantly, I thought it would take a while to show up but it updated instantly. I'l definitely be checking every day for free points, I'm about 30 away from a $30 RZ cert.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Time to start building up for nextbox and ps4.[/QUOTE]

Also this!

Just some info, for the last week or so that I've been doing this I have noticed the new poll is posted at around 11PM EST, give or take an hour or two.

Do I have to access this from the BBY site every time or from facebook? I cant seem to find it on the ol fecesbook.

Well my RZ account actually shows the 25 points and it has already been credited. I also had the 0 at the time of the poll so check your actual account.

People actually think they're going to save up a significant amount for a Xbox 720/PS4 using this method? :lol:. In the FAQ its states there's a limit to how many points you can get. No way BB is giving everyone $15 free every month.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Not sure how long this will last, but I'm enjoying the ride.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Not sure how many points they're willing to give out, but I'll take whatever they want to send my way.

[quote name='Warner1281']Ditto. Not sure how many points they're willing to give out, but I'll take whatever they want to send my way.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. If I get one $5 I will have considered this whole thing worth it. After that, it is all gravy.

Yeah, not sure if you guys get this done problem too. But the app doesn't load right on Chrome for me. I have to use Firefox to get it to load properly.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']People actually think they're going to save up a significant amount for a Xbox 720/PS4 using this method? :lol:. In the FAQ its states there's a limit to how many points you can get. No way BB is giving everyone $15 free every month.[/QUOTE]

Where is the FAQ you mentioned?

[quote name='Gamer4life88']People actually think they're going to save up a significant amount for a Xbox 720/PS4 using this method? :lol:. In the FAQ its states there's a limit to how many points you can get. No way BB is giving everyone $15 free every month.[/QUOTE]

That and those Certificates do expire when they are issued to the user. Just got one a couple of days ago that expires sometime in May. You may build up credit, but it will expire before people even have a chance to preorder those consoles if they dont use those certificates.

bread's done
Back