Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

if it's not dead... i bet it's on it's death bed... the uhh ... ultimate space thing is on the last section, Patio, in 8 days...... so after a few weeks of leaving the patio section up.... what are they gonna do then? .... you know i'd do.... instead of ultimate space, do ultimate car, and show off all the car radios, speakers, gps, ect they got to pimp a whip... holla..

New questions:

Ann is about a former governor of what state? Texas

At what theatre does Ted Greenberg's The Complete Performer play? Soho Playhouse

Which of the following actors was NOT in the movie version of Rock of Ages? Jim Carey

Which of the following phrases is NOT used on the poster artwork for Nice Work If You Can Get It? Guys!

What is Matilda's favorite past time? Reading

[quote name='Aryss']New questions:

At what theatre does Ted Greenberg's The Complete Performer play? Soho Playhouse

Which of the following actors was NOT in the movie version of Rock of Ages? Jim Carey

Which of the following phrases is NOT used on the poster artwork for Nice Work If You Can Get It? Guys!

What is Matilda's favorite past time? Reading[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this. :)

I see my last Audience Rewards points were credited on 4/18.

Thanks

[quote name='Ric Flair']Thanks! With points being hard to come by these days, these 12 are much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Its only 10 this time but yeah not having polls often sucks

Can someone post the link please.

Thank you for this info.

Well guys, the polls for points are still alive, for now, the next poll active right now is "Fire Up the Grill" and its a measly 5 points, oh well, better than nothing... >_>

[quote name='mikepeluso']Alright, at 5 points a week I'll have that $5 cert in no time.

It should only take around 40-50 weeks or so.[/QUOTE]
I got my $5 now so i will avoid rewards now. I wish i didnt start 2 weeks before it went too poo. I got $20 since signed up ty all but this not even close to worth it now so gl.

For those wondering about getting RZ points for Best Buy reviews..

I received 50 points early this morning for 2 reviews that were written last night and I'm not a silver member, I did however use the contact us page in the reward zone section and in my email i mentioned it, I received an email less than 12hrs later stating that my points were now added to my RZ account for the said reviews.

Hope this helps everyone!

[quote name='Dr0p119']For those wondering about getting RZ points for Best Buy reviews..

I received 50 points early this morning for 2 reviews that were written last night and I'm not a silver member, I did however use the contact us page in the reward zone section and in my email i mentioned it, I received an email less than 12hrs later stating that my points were now added to my RZ account for the said reviews.

Hope this helps everyone![/QUOTE]

what review? there's points for reviewing an item on bestbuy.com?

[quote name='djricekcn']what review? there's points for reviewing an item on bestbuy.com?[/QUOTE]

I reviewed two products. an ac3 guide I got for $5 and the ezio trilogy ad matched for $20

Here's a link that explains it better. :)

RewardZone Reviews

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I edited it. But just in case I'll post what it says.

Get 25 points per approved and published review when you provide a valid Reward Zone® program member number. Maximum of 8 reviews (total 200 points) will be awarded per calendar year per member. Please allow 20 days for your points to appear on your account. Subject to full Reward Zone program rules available on myrz.com/rules.

[quote name='Dr0p119']Sorry, I edited it. But just in case I'll post what it says.

Get 25 points per approved and published review when you provide a valid Reward Zone® program member number. Maximum of 8 reviews (total 200 points) will be awarded per calendar year per member. Please allow 20 days for your points to appear on your account. Subject to full Reward Zone program rules available on myrz.com/rules.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome; I may have to start doing that :)

I posted 2 reviews weeks ago, one very long but good review for far cry 3 and another short review for assassins creed 3... they approved the AC3 review but i haven't gotten the points yet.....
do you have to be premier silver to get the points?

I did all 8 reviews pretty much right after the promo was known about and got 50 points, and now the other 150 have been added. Its for all reward zone members.

Anyone know how long that Audience Rewards promo has been going on? I'm gonna feel real dense if it's been going on for months, and I just didn't realize it.

[quote name='mxtt']Anyone know how long that Audience Rewards promo has been going on? I'm gonna feel real dense if it's been going on for months, and I just didn't realize it.[/QUOTE]

Since early January at least.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']new poll is up on the FB app worth 5 points.
it's about what you might miss in the summer/winter.[/QUOTE]

false alarm... that one showed up sunday and was allready posted :(

[quote name='canvasch']I posted 2 reviews weeks ago, one very long but good review for far cry 3 and another short review for assassins creed 3... they approved the AC3 review but i haven't gotten the points yet.....
do you have to be premier silver to get the points?[/QUOTE]

Email the rewardzone customer service, I got mine super fast!

I'm really confused. I had 260 RZ points yesterday. Woke up this morning to an email saying enjoy your $15 cert, and now have 10 RZ points left. I contacted customer service a while back because I didn't get the $10 bonus cert from the FB offer. Could this be from that offer maybe, just rolled out very late? They've already manually credited me with a $10 cert when I contacted them. I mean hey the $15 cert is nice, but if this is from the offer I've already received the credit for then it kinda feels like stealing. Idk.

New Trivia Questions for 12pts Best Buy Rewards Points

Here's the answers:

link

At what theatre does Newsies play? Nederlander Theatre

The main character in Matilda, the Musical, has what kind of skills? She is telekinetic

Who starred in the movie version of Mamma Mia!? Meryl Streep

Which song is not featured in the Broadway show, Rock of Ages? Pour Some Sugar on Me

Motown, the Musical contains mostly new music or covers of existing songs? Covers of existing songs

Where is Jekyll & Hyde set? London

[quote name='maximumzero']Recently deactivated my Facebook account because I barely use it anymore.

Sucks that I'm missing out on these free points.[/QUOTE]

Just make a fake one.

[quote name='Deader2818']so uh, patio is up, says its suppose to give you 50 points but I only got 10. Might want to wait and see if it gets fixed.[/QUOTE]
I probably don't think so, since how the Garage one went, its possibly gonna be the same thing. They'll just take out the 50 and replace it with 10 in the description like the did the last time. But we'll see if they fix it, or not.

[quote name='NeoStrayCat']I probably don't think so, since how the Garage one went, its possibly gonna be the same thing. They'll just take out the 50 and replace it with 10 in the description like the did the last time. But we'll see if they fix it, or not.[/QUOTE]

That's what they did.

bread's done
Back