Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

[quote name='kcobra22']Was that Frontier/Best Buy deal not posted on CAG? I saw it on SD a few days ago and figured it was posted here too. The promo is over already but it was an easy way to get 148 BB points.[/QUOTE]

No, but please tell us what we missed out on.

Awesome! 5 whole points! Real talk though, I need 13 more points for another cert. Since the points given away now are random, I hope the next one is 15.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Awesome! 5 whole points! Real talk though, I need 13 more points for another cert. Since the points given away now are random, I hope the next one is 15.[/QUOTE]

This one took 6 days and was worth 5. I bet we never see another poll over 10 again.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Awesome! 5 whole points! Real talk though, I need 13 more points for another cert. Since the points given away now are random, I hope the next one is 15.[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah, 5 points? Ah man, I need 9! I hope it takes less than a month to get 'em

I think they are going easy (really easy) on the FB points for awhile (if not indefinitely), since the spend $10 get $10 RZ promotion. I only need another 12 points for the next cert, so I can take these minor gains for now.

[quote name='nypickle']before we had the Facebook poll, we had no real way to earn points without spending actual money at Best Buy. Drop the entitlement and be thankful that you can get something out of it at all for free.[/QUOTE]

While I agree, Best Buy set themselves up by leaving it open for people to abuse it. If it had been this way from the get go, there probably wouldn't be much backlash.

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']I think they are going easy (really easy) on the FB points for awhile (if not indefinitely), since the spend $10 get $10 RZ promotion. I only need another 12 points for the next cert, so I can take these minor gains for now.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Olengie']Worse for me. I only need 2 MORE. >

[quote name='rpg']worth 2 points ea

-Sigourney Weaver of Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spike is known for which movie franchise? Alien

-True or False? The Last Five Years is somewhat autobiographical of its composer's life. True

-In what theatre does Once perform?Bernard B Jacobs Theatre

-Nice Work if You Can Get It is a show written around what composer's music?The Gershwins

-Hands on a Hardbody takes place in what state?Texas

-Who sings the song "What Do You Do with a B.A. in English" in Avenue Q?

https://www.audiencerewards.com/BestBuy/trivia.cfm[/QUOTE]
The answer to the last question is Princeton.

[quote name='rpg']worth 2 points ea

-Sigourney Weaver of Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spike is known for which movie franchise? Alien

-True or False? The Last Five Years is somewhat autobiographical of its composer's life. True

-In what theatre does Once perform?Bernard B Jacobs Theatre

-Nice Work if You Can Get It is a show written around what composer's music?The Gershwins

-Hands on a Hardbody takes place in what state?Texas

-Who sings the song "What Do You Do with a B.A. in English" in Avenue Q?

https://www.audiencerewards.com/BestBuy/trivia.cfm[/QUOTE]

It won't let me sign in, either with my Member ID number or my email.

Thanks rpg & Gregsal1 for the trivia answers. Did the Audience rewards trivia thread get closed? Can't find it anymore.

Maybe... the guy who made the thread, Inbox, has closed his own threads in the past because they weren't as active as he would have liked....

https://www.audiencerewards.com/redeemcenter/Trivia.cfm

check it out... some are worth 1 point, some up to 4 i noticed..... 14 pages worth of free points palooza! we need those answers CAGs!

EDIT: nevermind.. that link i posted is not for best buy points.. it's for... "showpoints" *cries*

[quote name='canvasch']Maybe... the guy who made the thread, Inbox, has closed his own threads in the past because they weren't as active as he would have liked....

https://www.audiencerewards.com/redeemcenter/Trivia.cfm

check it out... some are worth 1 point, some up to 4 i noticed..... 14 pages worth of free points palooza! we need those answers CAGs!

EDIT: nevermind.. that link i posted is not for best buy points.. it's for... "showpoints" *cries*[/QUOTE]

Inbox got permabanned, I think. He was already banned from trading and was trying to trade in the freebie forum a week or two ago.

His ID says he's temporaily banned but it's been like that for awhile and his post history got deleted, which is usually a sign he's permabanned like sp00ge said.

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']I think they are going easy (really easy) on the FB points for awhile (if not indefinitely), since the spend $10 get $10 RZ promotion.[/QUOTE]
Where's that at?

Thanks rpg and GregSal1 for the 12 points!

[quote name='Burning Karma']Where's that at?

Thanks rpg and GregSal1 for the 12 points![/QUOTE]

it was an offer last month, coming after a member's choice poll. It's dead now though

[quote name='Teujip']it was an offer last month, coming after a member's choice poll. It's dead now though[/QUOTE]
Oh, that one. Gotcha. Thought he meant a new one was up.

[quote name='doodmandood']I got 0 points

:/[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a glitch. Your points should be in your RZ account in an hour or so. Been a glitch since the beginning.

You can receive points for posting reviews of your recent purchases on Best Buy.com, each approved review nets you 25 RZ points, for a total up to 200 (8 reviews).

You don't need an email from Best Buy to partake, just head to bestbuy.com and follow the directions:

1. Go to bestbuy.com
2. Search for a title you purschased and click the item in your search results
3. On the items page click to submit a review
4. It will ask you to sign in or register, register for an account and while doing so it will ask for you RZ #
5. From there on it's self explanatory if you follow the on-screen steps

Reviews may take up to 72 hours to post, and 20 days to be credited.

[quote name='chatgirl4']You can receive points for posting reviews of your recent purchases on Best Buy.com, each approved review nets you 25 RZ points, for a total up to 200 (8 reviews).

You don't need an email from Best Buy to partake, just head to bestbuy.com and follow the directions:

1. Go to bestbuy.com
4. It will ask you to sign in or register, register for an account and while doing so it will ask for you RZ #

Reviews may take up to 72 hours to post, and 20 days to be credited.[/QUOTE]

What counts as a recent purchase?

edit: Found the rules. Doesn't have to be a purchase it seems. And this is per year.

Get 25 points per approved and published review when you provide a valid Reward Zone® program member number. Maximum of 8 reviews (total 200 points) will be awarded per calendar year per member. Please allow 20 days for your points to appear on your account. Subject to full Reward Zone program rules available on myrz.com/rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultimate Garage is up, but like the last one, expect to wait until its fully available/functional, even though its says complete it for 50 RZ points, expect another 25 if possible.

After that's though, expect another 2-3 weeks for the last part of it, the Patio.

Damnit, Facebook banned my fake account because they got contacted that it wasn't real - WTF I only use it to enter contests, I never post anything. BS. Guess it's time to make another one.

[quote name='Mugatu']Damnit, Facebook banned my fake account because they got contacted that it wasn't real - WTF I only use it to enter contests, I never post anything. BS. Guess it's time to make another one.[/QUOTE]

I also just got a notice to enter a cell # to verify my 2 spam accounts. I did for one, but I don't know if I will be able to verify my other.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']10 points...[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's a big middle finger right there. I'm gonna jump over to the comments section and bask in the everlasting whining that's only going to get louder now.

Eh, whatever. Free is free.

Ha, and I got 0 points. And no, it's not glitched. They aren't showing in my RZ account either. :lol:

I can understand them cutting the points down on the daily(now almost weekly) polls ,but we wait a month for the Ultimate Garage and they can't even give us 25 points.

from 50 to 10 kinda sucks. I get why they stopped the dailies but design your space thing is only every few weeks, really should have kept the 25.

[quote name='chatgirl4']You can receive points for posting reviews of your recent purchases on Best Buy.com, each approved review nets you 25 RZ points, for a total up to 200 (8 reviews).

1. Go to bestbuy.com

Reviews may take up to 72 hours to post, and 20 days to be credited.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anexanhume']What counts as a recent purchase?

edit: Found the rules. Doesn't have to be a purchase it seems. And this is per year.[/QUOTE]

Where are the rules posted?

I did a few reviews and my points are not pending even though the reviews are posted.

thanks in advance

[quote name='NeoStrayCat']Yeah, well, another poll is up, its Tax related, and its 15 points, today only (as of post).[/QUOTE]

I don't get it.I never got any Tax poll question.
I am still getting ones from weeks ago.The "An Epic Night In".
I could swear I checked at like 5pm and then like at 10PM and saw poll questions from weeks ago.
How long was the Tax one up?

[quote name='mikepeluso']I can understand them cutting the points down on the daily(now almost weekly) polls ,but we wait a month for the Ultimate Garage and they can't even give us 25 points.[/QUOTE]

That happens to mostly any rewards system.

Because people abuse the hell out of them.

[quote name='mxtt']That happens to mostly any rewards system.

Because people abuse the hell out of them.[/QUOTE]

I'm just curious but what other abuse was going on besides people having multiple accounts?

[quote name='mikepeluso']I'm just curious but what other abuse was going on besides people having multiple accounts?[/QUOTE]
Having like 25-100+

bread's done
Back