Best Buy - Reward Zone Mystery Bucks, $5, $20, $50. $500, or $5000 off!

quadomatic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Best Buy is sending out something called Reward Zone Mystery Bucks to its Reward Zone members. If you're not in Reward Zone, you really ought to be. Membership is free now, so your just getting free rewards like this, and bonus points for what you spend. But, I digress.

Reward Zone Mystery Bucks are coupons that are valued at $5, $20, $50, or $5000. Just take it to Best Buy and have a cashier scan the barcode so they can tell you how much it's worth. It's worth at least $5. If you're very lucky (odds of getting anything more than $5 off are VERY low), it may be worth more. Then, you can just come back later and buy stuff and get the discount, but the discount only lasts until before the store closes on December 24th.

Anybody try checking the value of their Best Buy Reward Zone Mystery Bucks yet? I haven't gone to the store yet, so I have no clue. In all likelyhood, its worth $5 ($5 is the guaranteed value).

It's a very nice DEAL (thats right, it's a DEAL, to all you naysayers), since it's basically a stackable $5 off coupon.

I'm sure someone here has one that's worth more than $5 though.

Find out how much yours is worth and let us know. YOU CAN SCAN IT BEFORE YOU BUY SOMETHING! YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT OTHER'S UPCS! It looks like you MAYBE could use this in combination with other coupons too, so good savings right there. But then again, you may not be able to use it in combination, since it is like a coupon. Can anyone shed some light on this?

i wonder why i havne't gotten the mystery bucks. Ridiculously. i was going ot spend there, maybe not now!

As i expected, I only received $5 from mine. With it, I picked up Wii-play and got the $5 gift card, which makes it a decent deal. I wish I didn't forget to print and bring the 10% - 12% - w/e% off coupon though.

I get all of the other reward zone coupons in the mail, but still no mystery bucks! I wonder if it is a regional thing.

Let's see, I pricematched Mario & Sonic at CC's price of $37.49, used a 12% off coupon, and the mystery bucks for a grand total savings of about $20. Pretty nice.

[quote name='zerosN1s']As i expected, I only received $5 from mine. With it, I picked up Wii-play and got the $5 gift card, which makes it a decent deal. I wish I didn't forget to print and bring the 10% - 12% - w/e% off coupon though.[/quote]

Take it back up and get it adjusted. That's what I do...

Been in RZ program since about 2 weeks after it started and I didn't get any mystery bucks. Probably b/c I rarely shop there anymore.

anyone notice best buy is sending out a lot of 10%/12% coupons these past few weeks?? They come, what once every month or every other month, but now it's every few weeks?

Well I have mine, I'm going to use it and a 12% discount card on an ipod dockl. I'm sure it's going to be 5 bucks like everyone else's. The odds of the 100 bucks I think was 1 in 1600. Does CAG have that many regular users? There has got to be someone who gets more then 5 bucks.

[quote name='Import']Been in RZ program since about 2 weeks after it started and I didn't get any mystery bucks. Probably b/c I rarely shop there anymore.[/quote]

i shop there all the time (the dude that works the dvd/video game department knows me already). still, no mystery bucks! randomly selected then, im guessing. sucks though!

no mystery bucks at all. i got my RZ $10 gift certificate PLUS some postcard from BB reminding me to redeem my RZ money. but no mystery bucks...

Got mine a few days ago, checked the UPC and its 5$. Will probably use it to get Bourne Ultimatum cheap as a gift. My friend wants the last movie for the trilogy >.

[quote name='tonyd1411']I get all of the other reward zone coupons in the mail, but still no mystery bucks! I wonder if it is a regional thing.[/QUOTE]

Interesting idea, where are you? I'm in Illinois, and I've NEVER gotten anything like this.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Nothing for me still. I did get some 'great' coupons in the mail for digital camers though... :cry: :wall:[/QUOTE]

Ditto. BB-b-b-b-b-bastards.

[quote name='meerkatgamer']I live in Indiana and no mystery bucks yet.

I'm being hopefull and they come this week if not i'll be sure to call about this.[/quote]

Has Anyone Called and gotten one?

For some reason on my receipt, it rang up as $3.49. Probably because I used the 12% off coupon and it wasn't valid on sale items but still went through.

bread's done
Back