Best Buy save 10% on a single item Movers Coupon in the Change your address envelope

There new Best Buy movers coupons that you activate online. You can recieve it via email and/or text to link. You get a bar code for in store and a .com promo code. The pack dates are 4/1/15 up and 6/30/15 down. Pub 75 Vol 68. The Best Buy coupon expires 8/31/15. I redeemed both of my codes from the same ip address but different email addresses. It can take a couple of minutes to recieve the email. Atleast they activate instanly unlike Lowes Movers coupon that 1-2 days.
Where do you input the code online from the packet so I can get the email with the 10%? I am not finding it on the BBY web site at all. Thanks

Thanks! For some odd reason it keeps giving me an error when entering the online code under the activation code field. Tells me to enter a valid activation code. LOL!
Do you have the old coupon with the in-store and online code? If so, that can be entered at checkout under promo codes.

That link is for the new coupons with activation code.

Do you have the old coupon with the in-store and online code? If so, that can be entered at checkout under promo codes.

That link is for the new coupons with activation code.
I think its the old one and its weird cause it tells me its not valid at checkout and looks like it expires 11/15/14 so it looks like I'm SOL on this one.

Could I use this and preorder the Batman PS4?

I'd love to do that since a) I moved back in August and didn't get one of these coupons, and b) would like to stack this with a giftcard I have on my counter. 

ok this si weird.  I just got my packet from usps and i input the code at mymove.com/bestbuy but it keep on saying my mobile phone number is not valid. 

You can't stack two codes together online. GCU acts like a promo.
I don't think that's true. I had GCU during that time when it shifted so I had both the 20% off and the magazine coupons and they worked together. Even better, for a short time the 20% off was taken off of the original price online even after the magazine coupon had been applied. It might have changed in a year-and-a-half, but it was working together in the past.

I don't think that's true. I had GCU during that time when it shifted so I had both the 20% off and the magazine coupons and they worked together. Even better, for a short time the 20% off was taken off of the original price online even after the magazine coupon had been applied. It might have changed in a year-and-a-half, but it was working together in the past.
It is true. Online you cannot use a movers and GCU, I have heard in store it is different and they do stack, but I cannot confirm that.

Anyone come across this? I went online to activate the movers coupon and they sent me an email with the coupon. There were those red X's for most of the images but I selected "Download Pictures" to get them to show up. All the images appeared then...except for the actual coupon of course. Is there a workaround for this or do I need to go to the BBY Unboxed forums?

So I really did move and I noticed that I got another set of coupons through the physical mail at my new address so that's an added nice little perk to register.

One thing I noticed was that the Target coupon seemed to cap it at a $10 discount (off $100).  I was confused because I thought the coupon was meant to take 10% off up to $100 discount but I think it doesn't work that way since I bought a fitbit with a bunch of groceries which made my total over $300+ and yet I only got exactly $10 off.  Something to watch out for.

Will this work on PS4? Some sources are saying no, some say yes, but idk what the recent consesensus is
Last I knew it did work on consoles . However it does not work on bundle deals like a Ps4 with a free game/controller or ps plus . I'm not positive on this but people reporting it not working could be do to them using it on a bundle offer .

Does anyone happen to have an extra movers coupon they'd be willing to share? I needed to get a Surface Pro 3 for my daughter for school. Thanks!

do they not work online now?

i redeemed one and it didn't give me an online code.

i was going to apply one towards an apple watch (if it'll work)

Got it to work...
Bought one online for In store pickup.
Bought it, returned it. Then re-bought it and applied 10% plus myBestBuy certificates.
Came to $270 when all is said and done.

I just went to post office, and there is a new movers packet now (PUB. 75 VOL. 69).  There is still a Best Buy coupon, but it is now a $5 off $50 purchase -_-.  it is valid until Nov 24 (the Tuesday before Thanksgiving/BF).  I haven't activated it yet.

I really wanted to get a 10% off as I'm in need of a new laptop (save nearly $50 after tax).  If someone has a spare, please let me know.  I would prefer an online one if possible.  I can trade an xbl trial or coke caps if the $5 off one isn't wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just went to post office, and there is a new movers packet now (PUB. 75 VOL. 69). There is still a Best Buy coupon, but it is now a $5 off $50 purchase -_-. it is valid until Nov 24 (the Tuesday before Thanksgiving/BF). I haven't activated it yet.

I really wanted to get a 10% off as I'm in need of a new laptop (save nearly $50 after tax). If someone has a spare, please let me know. I would prefer an online one if possible. I can trade an xbl trial or coke caps if the $5 off one isn't wanted.
If I'm not mistaken, all of the 10% ones expired at the end of June.

What a coincidence. I used mine to get 10% off a laptop. It's a very nice one.

[quote name="Narukami" post="12887576" timestamp="1440663731"]If I'm not mistaken, all of the 10% ones expired at the end of June.

What a coincidence. I used mine to get 10% off a laptop. It's a very nice one.[/quote]
I used a to a 10% off promo code from the type you activate the the from the USPS pack that gives a barcode for in store and a promo code for .com orders. I used in store barcode a couple of months ago and the online last for for my Avengers 2 3D steelbook for in store pickup. I used a $5 we miss you certificate on bestbuy.com using the app for Android making it $12.99+tax that paid using 6 giftcards.

There's a 10% off movers coupon with activation code for in store use only that expires 8/31. FYI they added gaming consoles to the list of exclusions. I tried to use it on a wii U in store today and it wouldn't apply. Thankfully, I had a confused manager who said "these work on PS4, I wonder what's going on" and manually applied the discount.

There's a 10% off movers coupon with activation code for in store use only that expires 8/31. FYI they added gaming consoles to the list of exclusions. I tried to use it on a wii U in store today and it wouldn't apply. Thankfully, I had a confused manager who said "these work on PS4, I wonder what's going on" and manually applied the discount.
yea I think I have a couple that say 8/31 that are 10% off a single purchase

Does anyone that has a target mover's want to trade for a best buy movers?

Just an FYI. I used a 10% off  coupon with an Expiration date of 9/30 and it took the 10% off the price of the destiny PS4 console. So these are still working on consoles. 

Is best buy cracking down on these? I tried to register a 2nd activation code for the $5 off $50 coupon and it already stated that I hit my one per year limit.

I thought changing email addresses would work but it still gives me that message. Is Best Buy tracking them by mobile numbers now? I thought others mentioned I just needed to use a different email address.

I don't blame them. No offense but there's a difference between being cheap and being a petty cheapass. Look through this thread and the previous one on it...some people are using like 10+ of these on some of the dumbest shit. Yeah, BB is allowing themselves to be screwed over with a very universal coupon but at the same time you have people running it into the ground by constantly abusing it and a lot of the purchases people are making with it aren't even expensive enough to warrant running to the post offices to get a new pack as it's small junk some feel they apparently have to get that extra 10% off.

Me neither. Sucks, cause I've never used one without moving, so now I don't get the coupon when I'm moving.

Hopefully, they'll make it 10% again, since they're already tying it to an account.

[quote name="FArgus" post="12924462" timestamp="1442505972"]Just an FYI. I used a 10% off coupon with an Expiration date of 9/30 and it took the 10% off the price of the destiny PS4 console. So these are still working on consoles. [/quote]
I just moved recently and received two 10% off coupons in the mail. I tried to apply them on consoles but they are not working. Seems like Best Buy has restrict the new codes to not work with consoles.

I don't blame them. No offense but there's a difference between being cheap and being a petty cheapass. Look through this thread and the previous one on it...some people are using like 10+ of these on some of the dumbest shit. Yeah, BB is allowing themselves to be screwed over with a very universal coupon but at the same time you have people running it into the ground by constantly abusing it and a lot of the purchases people are making with it aren't even expensive enough to warrant running to the post offices to get a new pack as it's small junk some feel they apparently have to get that extra 10% off.
It's a 10% off coupon, not a 50% off coupon. These things should be freely available at any time. They're not giving us free money, it's a subpar coupon that just happens to give you a slightly better deal on all their overpriced crap.

[quote name="Navex" post="12934690" timestamp="1443038863"]I don't blame them. No offense but there's a difference between being cheap and being a petty cheapass. Look through this thread and the previous one on it...some people are using like 10+ of these on some of the dumbest shit. Yeah, BB is allowing themselves to be screwed over with a very universal coupon but at the same time you have people running it into the ground by constantly abusing it and a lot of the purchases people are making with it aren't even expensive enough to warrant running to the post offices to get a new pack as it's small junk some feel they apparently have to get that extra 10% off.[/quote]
Some of us live in apartments and the USPS puts them in the mail area for anyone to use instead going online or to the post office.

It's a 10% off coupon, not a 50% off coupon. These things should be freely available at any time. They're not giving us free money, it's a subpar coupon that just happens to give you a slightly better deal on all their overpriced crap.
A 10 percent coupon people were using multiples off, thus abusing it.

If it's too overpriced why shop there with a 10% off. I'll be blunt about this, assholes who didn't care abused the coupon, I am so glad they did what they did.

I remember when they used to send coupons in the mail to RZ members, the exclusions were always there but it was nice to have.

Frankly, I agree. People used the 10% off on literally sodas and shit. I brought it up, and the guy was even like, cause they're free. If you want to save 10 damn cents so no one can ever save tens or hundreds of dollars, fuck you.

So, quick question about this...

I had read online that when you type your info online to activate the coupon, you just have to put in another address (I used my parents,)and then there is a credit card verifying step.  After that you have to take a confirmation number and cancel your address change.

I didn't get the credit card verification step.  I got a message that I would get a text and an e-mail with the coupon, which I did.  But I don't have a address change verification number, e-mail, or text.  Is this something I should be worried about?

So, quick question about this...

I had read online that when you type your info online to activate the coupon, you just have to put in another address (I used my parents,)and then there is a credit card verifying step. After that you have to take a confirmation number and cancel your address change.

I didn't get the credit card verification step. I got a message that I would get a text and an e-mail with the coupon, which I did. But I don't have a address change verification number, e-mail, or text. Is this something I should be worried about?
Odd. I hope your parents live close by.

They do... only about a minute away.  The more I think of it the less I'm worried.  I only entered an e-mail, phone number, and my parents address.  And the coupon code.... never my name.  I assume the USPS wouldn't make it that easy to change addresses.   If my mail starts to get forwarded I'll just call and have it switched back.

Can I use this newest Mover's coupon to renew my Gamer's Club Unlocked?  I think my GCU expired since Best Buy's website no longer gives me 20% off on my in-cart items.

Also, my expiration date on GCU membership says:  Invalid Date.   I take it both of those indicators mean my GCU has expired?  Thanks ahead.

Can I use this newest Mover's coupon to renew my Gamer's Club Unlocked? I think my GCU expired since Best Buy's website no longer gives me 20% off on my in-cart items.

Also, my expiration date on GCU membership says: Invalid Date. I take it both of those indicators mean my GCU has expired? Thanks ahead.
No. The newest one is $5 off $50.

Sorry for bumping this up. I see the 10% off single item (select categories) or 5% off single item everything else on eBay and they look similar to the original movers coupon. Are those not from the mover packet from the post office? I'm supposed to buy a TV for someone for Christmas so looking to get it for cheaper. 

bread's done
Back