Best Buy save 10% on a single item Movers Coupon in the Change your address envelope

Bad news bros, movers coupon no longer works on visa gift cards. I blame enuf (just kidding). it still works fine on video games and eShop cards like Nintendo, Steam, PSN, and xbox but no longer on VGCs - tried today and two games and Nintendo eShop card discounted, but not the VGC - have done the exact same thing many times over the months.

Was a good run while it lasted, especially for the few short weeks while it stacked with the 10% back with BB credit card.
That sucks. The coupons I got are effective starting 10/1 so I couldn't have done it earlier. Top it off with them giving me a ticket while getting the coupon means... yay, no newgen console for me this year :(

The new mover's packets/coupons are in the wild. 10% off a single item. Valid 10/1-11/26 and 12/2-2/28. Smart enough to exclude BF through CM.

Will give the new coupon a try on Wednesday.
I should have picked up more packets. Went to 2 POs today. First said they were waiting for "the new packets". Second got new packets... No Best Buy at least from what I can tell. The other packet had a best Buy logo on it, but this does not. The envelope flap is green and advertising Lowe's.

I should have picked up more packets. Went to 2 POs today. First said they were waiting for "the new packets". Second got new packets... No Best Buy at least from what I can tell. The other packet had a best Buy logo on it, but this does not. The envelope flap is green and advertising Lowe's.
The new packets in my area DO have the Best Buy logo and coupons that I described above. Maybe it's a regional thing.

The following information should be in the lower left corner on either side:

PUB. 75 VOL. 66.

UP 10/1/14 DOWN 12/31/14

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a packet last week from actually moving, how I learned about this.

Best Buy's I dont recall the expiration dates but it was for a Single item.

I had a Target 10% off whole purchase.

I went to a local post office at lunch and this had a Bestbuy logo. No target co upon, and the Bestbuy was part of a progressive ad/printout.

That says starting tomorrow with the Black friday exclusions.

I kind of wanted more Target ones.

Im going to go for a Wii U and see if I can do the price match to bby 275 and giftcard, disney infinity marvel and hyrule warriors.

I got a packet last week from actually moving, how I learned about this.

Best Buy's I dont recall the expiration dates but it was for a Single item.

I had a Target 10% off whole purchase.

I went to a local post office at lunch and this had a Bestbuy logo. No target co upon, and the Bestbuy was part of a progressive ad/printout.

That says starting tomorrow with the Black friday exclusions.

I kind of wanted more Target ones.

Im going to go for a Wii U and see if I can do the price match to bby 275 and giftcard, disney infinity marvel and hyrule warriors.
Yeah, I don't know why some packets (same Vol. and Pub) will have the stand alone BB coupons and others will have it attached to the actual COA card. I almost shipped my pants when I got a few packets of the latter and didn't see that shiny blue and yellow poking up. Even though they were sealed I though maybe the employees had pillaged them. I almost tossed them until I decided to look a little closer. I prefer the stand alone coupons as the look and feel is more authentic. The others are on that dull, hard paper stock. A few cashiers thought they were photocopies.

The new coupons is white colored says "Start Fresh 10% off a single item".  Note the coupon is valid only in-store and there is no longer a online code included.

Yeah, I don't know why some packets (same Vol. and Pub) will have the stand alone BB coupons and others will have it attached to the actual COA card. I almost shipped my pants when I got a few packets of the latter and didn't see that shiny blue and yellow poking up. Even though they were sealed I though maybe the employees had pillaged them. I almost tossed them until I decided to look a little closer. I prefer the stand alone coupons as the look and feel is more authentic. The others are on that dull, hard paper stock. A few cashiers thought they were photocopies.
I swung back by to grab another. He offered me 2, and then turned out he had only 1.

If I recall it was open, not sealed. Still had the bby.

I can confirm, active 10/1 and then has a week off around Black Friday.

The one I received from my real moving package is only good until right before black friday. It doesnt kick back in for December, so I'll have to burn that one first.

In retrospect, maybe employees were taking the best buy one out or people take and return without it.

Now with it part of the actual form, it draws more attention to it?

I finally went to the post office and got lucky. They had the best buy movers coupon (online and in-store). Hopefully it works on a ps vita.
Edit: Coupon worked on the borderland vita bundle. After mover coupon, reward certificates and gift cards, I only paid about $50. So bundle was free, I just had to pay for the 2 year accidental warranty.

I finally went to the post office and got lucky. They had the best buy movers coupon (online and in-store). Hopefully it works on a ps vita.
Edit: Coupon worked on the borderland vita bundle. After mover coupon, reward certificates and gift cards, I only paid about $50. So bundle was free, I just had to pay for the 2 year accidental warranty.
Did the coupon affect the warranty price?

anyone know if the coupon still works on ps4s?
Above post stated worked on vita about a week ago so maybe.

did they nuke the coupon? I couldn't get it to work on new games today
Just a follow up to this but I noticed that apparently certain promos will nullify the mover's coupon. When I tried to use this with the B2G1 on preowned games last week with a new copy of Fifa 15, the register didn't apply the coupon discount to any of the four games in my transaction. I then used the same coupon that wasn't working last week for NBA 2K15 yesterday and it worked just fine.

My wife to get a 60" Sony tv, 1099 and the coupon worked fine.

Today I see it has dropped down to 999. I called 1800bestbuy to match and they cant saying store rang it up as a bundle and I have to go back and do it.

Meanwhile, we had to go to that specific one that's out of the way because they had the one in stock my wife originally wanted and changed her mind.

Can I use 2 of these?  I didn't at first see the coupon when I got the packet so went to another post office 10 minutes away and got a second one.  The first one has been used and applied towards my sunset overddrive console.  Can I still use the other one for forza or something?  Or will it probably be cheaper on black friday then even with the coupon?

Can I use 2 of these? I didn't at first see the coupon when I got the packet so went to another post office 10 minutes away and got a second one. The first one has been used and applied towards my sunset overddrive console. Can I still use the other one for forza or something? Or will it probably be cheaper on black friday then even with the coupon?
Nah, look closely, it's not valid during the Black Friday time frame.

Can I use 2 of these? I didn't at first see the coupon when I got the packet so went to another post office 10 minutes away and got a second one. The first one has been used and applied towards my sunset overddrive console. Can I still use the other one for forza or something? Or will it probably be cheaper on black friday then even with the coupon?
The Sunset Overdrive Console is the one I'm looking at too. The closest Best Buy is like 25 minutes away though. Is it possible to pre-order this online and present the movers coupon upon pick-up or would I have to setup the pre-order in-store? Or should I just skip the pre-order and go pick one up in-store on the 28th.

Also, I got an e-mail that says I can get 3x Rewards points on a single purchase. Can I combine this with the movers coupon?

The Sunset Overdrive Console is the one I'm looking at too. The closest Best Buy is like 25 minutes away though. Is it possible to pre-order this online and present the movers coupon upon pick-up or would I have to setup the pre-order in-store? Or should I just skip the pre-order and go pick one up in-store on the 28th.

Also, I got an e-mail that says I can get 3x Rewards points on a single purchase. Can I combine this with the movers coupon?
Im thinking of doing this too with the Sunset Console.

The 3X does stack with the movers coupon. Used both last week on a TV

I just went in and paid for the whole thing on my BB Card.  The guy said to just present the coupons upon pickup and they'd make the adjustments.  I don't know if you could order online for store pickup or not and have them do the same thing.

So I'm kinda pissed off now seeing how the sunset overddrive bundle I've been looking forward too is going to be $50 cheaper on Sunday but, I already ordered it online for $360 after the coupon and used some gift cards.  If I wait until sunday will they give me the discount on top of the $50 price drop?   

The only way an adjustment can be made for online orders is by calling CS. No way they will manually honor that PM. You are better off waiting until next week.

The only way an adjustment can be made for online orders is by calling CS. No way they will manually honor that PM. You are better off waiting until next week.
Seriously screw that I want it now. I guess I'll have to put up with customer service to see what they can do for me. I'm not doing no rebuy etc just to end up only having a $10 refund. But, if I got the whole $50 back on top of the original $40 discount that the coupon got me I'd be super happy

Seriously screw that I want it now. I guess I'll have to put up with customer service to see what they can do for me. I'm not doing no rebuy etc just to end up only having a $10 refund. But, if I got the whole $50 back on top of the original $40 discount that the coupon got me I'd be super happy
The key is when the SO bundle discount kicks in. If it's next week as advertised, you'll have to wait until next week to get the adjustment like I said. The coupon is only good for one-time use so you're online code won't work for your in-store purchase. It'll basically look like this:

Pick up tomorrow @ $360.
Play until 11/2
Return/rebuy with a new coupon @ $315

Best Buy is already discounting the non SO bundle as we speak so it's possible the discount kicks in anytime now which then you can hopefully just avoid coming back a second time and just request to do a cancellation of your online order and buy it on the spot there with a new coupon. The only caveat is that you'd forfeit the preorder bonuses with a cancellation. You can try to return/rebuy at the same time but I know that as of a couple of years ago Best Buy's .com system required a 2 hour waiting period to return a .com order that was just picked up.

I may have missed it. Does the coupon still work?

According to the OP it expired August 2014
There's a new one that started on Oct 1 and goes through the year, but excludes black friday through cyber monday. It doesn't have an online code portion, so you have to use it in store.

Wow, I wish I would get that email. I'm buying a Sunset Overdrive console on Tuesday.
the 3x coupon does not have a unique barcode and it`s been posted in the $10 pre-order thread for close to a month, non one bothered making a CAG thread for it to avoid it being nuked/altered.

Has anybody used the new single item coupon on a preorder lately?  I used it last night and the 10% discount didn't come off.  I'm not sure if it had anything to do with it but I had the $30 GCU renewal in the same transaction so there was a discount that was already packaging out off the original $120.  I recall not being able to use the 10% coupon when BB ran the B2G1 on preowned last month.  I recall some others were reporting that the mover's coupon wasn't working on their preorder & 2 year renewal this week.  So now I'm wondering if the coupon will work on my CoD preorder next week?  They have worked in the past though. 

The key is when the SO bundle discount kicks in. If it's next week as advertised, you'll have to wait until next week to get the adjustment like I said. The coupon is only good for one-time use so you're online code won't work for your in-store purchase. It'll basically look like this:

Pick up tomorrow @ $360.
Play until 11/2
Return/rebuy with a new coupon @ $315

Best Buy is already discounting the non SO bundle as we speak so it's possible the discount kicks in anytime now which then you can hopefully just avoid coming back a second time and just request to do a cancellation of your online order and buy it on the spot there with a new coupon. The only caveat is that you'd forfeit the preorder bonuses with a cancellation. You can try to return/rebuy at the same time but I know that as of a couple of years ago Best Buy's .com system required a 2 hour waiting period to return a .com order that was just picked up.
The only bundles discounted right now are the ones that won't be out until the promotion has already started. Bundles that are already on sale won't get sale prices until the sale actually starts.

I finally got some movers coupons yesterday when the mailman left 3 movers guides yesterday and 2 more today at my appartment complex. I hadn't gotten any coupons in months. This will make for some really good deals with GCU.

Does anyone have an online coupon they would be willing to give away? I'm looking at the nVidia shield tablet and my local BB does not carry them so I have to order online. Please PM if you are willing. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if there are any more Movers coupons you can get before the holidays?

Might try to run by my local post office and give it a go.

Would anyone be willing to spare a online movers coupon or trade for a in-store one? I tried to get an Xbox One with the holiday price drop & a mover's coupon at a local Best Buy, but the sales rep was telling me the Mover's won't work cause it doesn't stack with the price drop. I've heard it works online without a problem. Getting that would really cheer me up! Thank you in-advance.

Does the Movers Coupon expiring 11/15 work with Gamer's Club purchases? Meaning 10% on top of the 20% off with game purchases? 

With the coupon that Expires on 11/15, does anyone know if you can use the Online Code for 10% one item then go to a store and use to store code for 10% off another item? Thank you.

Im trying to use the Online Code found on the back of the card on a stack of pre-orders for games coming out on the 11th and 18th

I put the code into the Promotional but it says the order does not qualify?

Reason for this or am I doing something wrong

Wow, I can't believe someone is selling those fuck ing coupons.  That's some shady shit.

And BTW, none of my PO's have the change of address packets, but instead have postcards saying to do it online. I wonder if they are phasing out the packets nationwide due to the rampant abuse.  I was never able to even get my hands on any of the coupons, sadly.

I used one of my movers coupons yesterday for an iPad Air 2. They were doing a promo where any iPad Air or Air 2 gets a $50 gift card. I also traded in my iPad 3 last week to get some trade in credit and their $50 trade up coupon. I walked out with a 64gb iPad air 2 for $600-$60 movers -$50 trade= $490 +$50 gift card

I used one of my movers coupons yesterday for an iPad Air 2. They were doing a promo where any iPad Air or Air 2 gets a $50 gift card. I also traded in my iPad 3 last week to get some trade in credit and their $50 trade up coupon. I walked out with a 64gb iPad air 2 for $600-$60 movers -$50 trade= $490 +$50 gift card
Can you check your receipt? Mine shows $50 off trade-in coupon and $55 off mover's coupon. I think it deducted $50 off the MSRP then applied 10% off.

I know this is an older thread, but for those who need it:

If your not able to get the Best Buy Movers coupon, http://www.cheapcoupons.mobi has the 10% off coupons. Depending on your purchase, could save you almost as much.
Nice referral link

Wow, I can't believe someone is selling those fuck ing coupons. That's some shady shit.

And BTW, none of my PO's have the change of address packets, but instead have postcards saying to do it online. I wonder if they are phasing out the packets nationwide due to the rampant abuse. I was never able to even get my hands on any of the coupons, sadly.
Have you actually asked at the counter? None of mine have them out on the floor, but rather behind the counter. Only the postcards are on the floor.

bread's done
Back