Best Buy save 10% on a single item Movers Coupon in the Change your address envelope

It does work with sale items. I was able to get two mover coupons. I had to ask at counter and they had them. They had a kiosk with them but they were outdated. Ask the clerks. I was able to buy two different sale appliances and get over 250 off. The bb employees took my coupons though and wrote void

I used one online to get a PS Vita.  It charged for the Expedited Shipping despite being Elite, but after calling the 800 number it was waived.  Not a bad deal at all.

That's weird seeing as how it says Not Valid on BestBuy.com
I believe the movers coupon comes in 2 versions. 1 is from the post office and the second version that I received (I actually moved lol) comes from best buy directly. The one I received from best buy had a bb.com code on it so it could be used online also.

I believe the movers coupon comes in 2 versions. 1 is from the post office and the second version that I received (I actually moved lol) comes from best buy directly. The one I received from best buy had a bb.com code on it so it could be used online also.
Hmmm Well shit.

I'm debating on trying to use 2 of the 10% in store if my USPS has them

I doubt they would track the use of these coupons but if for whatever reason they did I would be weary of abusing this too much . It would be a shame to get your my best buy account banned and lose your gcu and or elite / elite plus . They can also ban your bestbuy.com account and any email , street address , or credit card associated with that account .

To clear some more things up..
These codes from post office are not generic codes. They are all different. I checked the UPC and even the code to use online both different slightly. Also these codes do work online it says clearly on the back online code

To clear some more things up..
These codes from post office are not generic codes. They are all different. I checked the UPC and even the code to use online both different slightly. Also these codes do work online it says clearly on the back online code
YMMV

my office had them but in-store only coupons.

You cannot use 2 of the coupons at once. The computers don't allow it (well it rings it up but doesn't take anything extra off)

Just tried on a ps4

You cannot use 2 of the coupons at once. The computers don't allow it (well it rings it up but doesn't take anything extra off)

Just tried on a ps4
Good to know! Walking out $272 pre tax isn't too bad. (Coupon,certs,gift card)

Hardest part for me is picking 1-2 games as "good" so far I've got TLOU lined up.

Got two packets today, both dated 9/1/13 - 12/31/13 :/
Does the fine print exclude black friday weekend? If not sales, GCU & 10% off means alot of games for $15-$25. And when your points post you`ll be able to score post xmas deals tax free.

Target mover's coupon is 10% off ENTIRE STORE PURCHASE (how much would the entire store cost?), so you can load up on anything you'd like.  If paying with Redcard, you'll net 15% off everything. 

Go to Target in Delaware, New Hampshire, or Oregon and pay no sales tax as well!

Let Newman drive you in a USPS van full of empty soda cans, and you won't have to pay for gas!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used the mover package coupon. So it's single item.
Ok thanks because I experimented with the newer coupon that applies to the whole transaction and the cashier tried to stack both coupons for me and I can confirm that it did not work. Not sure what the previous poster was reporting. I guess looking back at it, he was very unclear in his post. Would be nicer if folks made their posts a little clearer but oh well.

Has anybody ever returned an item to their prepaid card from a retailer outside of Best Buy? I notice on the back of these prepaids that the fine print states retailers cannot process returns to the cards. I could have sworn a few years ago, I was able to get Target to refund my money back onto my prepaid but I haven't done anything current with these in regards to returns.

I can't believe I see people using the coupons on $20 games. 

There are enough electronics items that resell for significantly more then MSRP (like the pebble steel watches when BB had exclusive rights to them for a month or so; or the MK8 Wii U Bundle) that I couldn't imagine wasting a coupon to save $2.

Just seems very short sighted IMO

not everyone wants to meet new and exciting people off craigslist or start a second job shipping stuff on ebay, some of us just want to... you know, play games

in my area picking up these coupon books is trivial, I have like 15 in my car from just 2 or 3 trips.  I tried using it on a soda the other day and the cashier denied me :(

not everyone wants to meet new and exciting people off craigslist or start a second job shipping stuff on ebay, some of us just want to... you know, play games

in my area picking up these coupon books is trivial, I have like 15 in my car from just 2 or 3 trips. I tried using it on a soda the other day and the cashier denied me :(
Yeah whatever... to each their own but I notice some people are going to great lengths to get the coupons too and it's not like they don't get tracked on your RZ account and for me I earn just as much back in points with my RZ CC (10% until 09/06) as I save with the coupon so I'm not going to put my RZ account at risk to abuse a coupon to save $2-$6 off games when I could put it towards consoles or higher end items.

I figure they are valid until August 31, so im going to wait until then to see if there are any more deals on the consoles, preferably ps4, although the xbox deal today is tempting but all I'd want that for is Halo 5 and halo MCC. So I'll bite on a ps4 for a deal price or if they aren't on sale before the 31st I'll buy an MSRP one

I plan on picking up a coupon and using it during the Massachusetts tax free weekend next month on a PS4, if I don't score a cowboom $200 one at least it'll be $360 plus no tax.... beats paying $428 for a new one.

I plan on picking up a coupon and using it during the Massachusetts tax free weekend next month on a PS4, if I don't score a cowboom $200 one at least it'll be $360 plus no tax.... beats paying $428 for a new one.
We have tax free in august...but it's only on clothing and some other school stuff. Not electronics -.-

Stupid Texas

sorry if it's been asked but these stack with BB gift cards right? I got one today that expires 8-31, wonder if Best Buy will have any deals on PS4 between now and then or if I should just bite now. 

sorry if it's been asked but these stack with BB gift cards right? I got one today that expires 8-31, wonder if Best Buy will have any deals on PS4 between now and then or if I should just bite now.
If you aren't in a rush, just wait until the 30th to see if there is a deal. No point in paying MSRP unless you NEED it now. Also Gamescom is mid august so maybe a new "bundle" will release, no one knows

If anything they could announce a bundle that won't be released before 8/31.

There isn't going to be a price drop so what exactly are you waiting for?

2 plastic controller skins? Lol :p

We have tax free in august...but it's only on clothing and some other school stuff. Not electronics -.-

Stupid Texas
I thought going next door to Louisiana this weekend might save 8% but it only saves 4%. A big plus to those using this coupon during the tax free weekend who could using it on anything..

Isn't it $425? MA sales tax is 6.25%. I plan on doing the same since I live in Boston.

Would the clerks at the PO give a 16 year old a change of address packet? lol

Has anybody ever returned an item to their prepaid card from a retailer outside of Best Buy?
I had GS reps mess up full $200 cards before thinking b/c I said they`re "gifts" that meant gc`s. They thought the money would be back instantly it wasn`t one took till after midnight the other the following day after midnight.
Should`ve seen her face & her managers when she told him she just took $400+ off my cards & it didn`t come right back lol. The lady behind was more pissed than anyone I just pullrd out two more cards after making them sweat a lil manager gave me 10% off the highest game.

You have a BB "giftcard" that expires or a mybb cert? If it`s a cert just buy something & return it.

[quote name="InedibleFood" post="11969970" timestamp="1406774192"]Isn't it $425? MA sales tax is 6.25%. I plan on doing the same since I live in Boston.

Would the clerks at the PO give a 16 year old a change of address packet? lol[/quote]

I live in RI tax is 7% here, otherwise yes you are right. And yeah they won't give you any crap and if they do say your parents/grandparents didn't have time to pick it up.

bread's done
Back