Best Buy save 10% on a single item Movers Coupon in the Change your address envelope

cashier gave coupon back when I bought something last month. does anyone know if the coupon can be used multiple times? If so that saves me a trip having to swing by post office.
They're unique codes so I'm guessing not. I've never had the chance to use one twice in store. Although someone mentioned earlier they double dipped once online and once in store.

They're unique codes so I'm guessing not. I've never had the chance to use one twice in store. Although someone mentioned earlier they double dipped once online and once in store.
I know the codes are unique, but I vaguely recall seeing somewhere that someone used it twice in store

for the movers coupon

if you used the online code, does the instore one still work?
online code is separate from instore. Online is best used for non videogame software as GCU does not apply online if this code is used.

I may try to get a visa gc when I get a game lol. The visas can be rung up in gaming area?

Does anyone know what qualifies as a "select premium TV" under the exclusions?  I'm looking at getting one of the new Sony 4K 49" televisions that are on sale this week, but I can't tell if that would count as premium or not.  

Does anyone know what qualifies as a "select premium TV" under the exclusions? I'm looking at getting one of the new Sony 4K 49" televisions that are on sale this week, but I can't tell if that would count as premium or not.
You gotta try & see before they wouldn`t apply to Apple products now they are.

My coupon scanned, but it listed on the transaction at $0.00.  Looking at the receipt, I also believe the moron didn't get my Rewards number attached, and the first thing I did was have him scan my Rewards card.

Can anyone give me an idiot's guide to scanning Best Buy coupons, exactly what keys need to be pressed, so I can spoon feed BB employees who aren't trained to operate a register.

Last edited by a moderator:
My coupon scanned, but it listed on the transaction at $0.00. Looking at the receipt, I also believe the moron didn't get my Rewards number attached, and the first thing I did was have him scan my Rewards card.

Can anyone give me an idiot's guide to scanning Best Buy coupons, exactly what keys need to be pressed, so I can spoon feed BB employees who aren't trained to operate a register.
All I can say to this is you should now what the total amount you should be paying before you actually pay and leave the store . If they didn't input your my bestbuy info correctly then you can sign on my bestbuy and report missing points with your receipt .

Does anyone know what qualifies as a "select premium TV" under the exclusions? I'm looking at getting one of the new Sony 4K 49" televisions that are on sale this week, but I can't tell if that would count as premium or not.
I can experiment with an online purchase for you and see if the online code I have will apply the discount. Online and in-store POS have not always been on the same page but it's at least a start. Just let me know which SKU you're looking at.

The fee remains the same at any dollar amount loaded which is why it`s smart to max out every card. Getting $15 free is major plus the MBB certs creap close to another $5.
So, You can buy a visa gift card with a coupon and then pay an item with it applying one more coupon?

I can experiment with an online purchase for you and see if the online code I have will apply the discount. Online and in-store POS have not always been on the same page but it's at least a start. Just let me know which SKU you're looking at.
SKU: 5006005

SKU

SKU 5006005

Thank you.

SKU 5006005

Thank you.
It isn't working for an online order at least. I tested the code to make sure it was right by adding a random LED TV and the discount is only applying towards the LED I randomly added to my cart. Your SKU isn't adjusting.

It isn't working for an online order at least. I tested the code to make sure it was right by adding a random LED TV and the discount is only applying towards the LED I randomly added to my cart. Your SKU isn't adjusting.
Ok, thank you very much for checking it for me. I really appreciate it.

Does any kind soul have an online code they're not using? I can trade a USPS.com coupon via email for one... I wanna use it to get an order in and not have to deal with cancelling a store-pickup and rebuying in store with a physical coupon.

Went  back to my local PO yesterday and they only had the old coupons that expire 8/31

Ok, thank you very much for checking it for me. I really appreciate it.
You're welcome, bojay.

If you end up experimenting with one in-store, remember that these coupons have unique serial numbers attached to them so once they are scanned, they effectively become redeemed before you even complete the transaction. I tried to use two in one transaction but I could not get it to work when somebody reported stacking these. I discovered that the second coupon was still used upon a separate transaction even though the cashier had manually deleted it during the initial attempt. I believe the only way to correctly undo it would be to void the transaction. So if you end up trying it out in person, know that you may end up forfeiting the coupon should you decide to change your mind after the fact.

Does any kind soul have an online code they're not using? I can trade a USPS.com coupon via email for one... I wanna use it to get an order in and not have to deal with cancelling a store-pickup and rebuying in store with a physical coupon.

Went back to my local PO yesterday and they only had the old coupons that expire 8/31
I'll trade you.

But would the online coupon code work after you used the actual coupon in store? 

Go buy gift cards and get on the computer to spend the money with the coupon.

does anyone have a coupon that they are willing to part with? my job makes it unable for me to grab one of these packets as i go in before the post office opens and get off after they have closed. thanks!

Not sure if it has been posted, but the movers coupon does not work in conjunction with a price match. I price matched some ram to Amazon, and the coupon automatically voided the previous discount after it was scanned.

Hate to be that guy but pretty much the coupon just pays for taxes... at least here in texas with 8.25% tax rate. It is almost a wash.

Hate to be that guy but pretty much the coupon just pays for taxes... at least here in texas with 8.25% tax rate. It is almost a wash.
wrong, I just saved 200 dollars buying visa gift cards and using my 10 percent movers coupon and that's not even including the BB points.

Is the Bestbuy 10% Mover Coupon a unique code? Or is it a general code? If it helps, my bar codes ends in 3058. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks 

wrong, I just saved 200 dollars buying visa gift cards and using my 10 percent movers coupon and that's not even including the BB points.
How did you save that much money? Pass over your tips. Do the Visa gift cards get taxed? Did you have to get multiple mover coupons to buy more than one visa gift cards? I want to buy a ps4 and want to save as much as possible. Your input would be appreciated. Thanks

How did you save that much money? Pass over your tips. Do the Visa gift cards get taxed? Did you have to get multiple mover coupons to buy more than one visa gift cards? I want to buy a ps4 and want to save as much as possible. Your input would be appreciated. Thanks
I think Enuf suggested it in another thread but if you have the $400 and 3 coupons, buy 2 x $200 visa GC. You'd still have to pay the service charge but that's still $15 off each $200 gift card. You take those Visa cards which you paid $370 for and use the third coupon to get the PS4.

So, You can buy a visa gift card with a coupon and then pay an item with it applying one more coupon?
If you have an "10% off entire purchase" coupon then you only need 1. Just purchase VGC & other items in the same transaction.
If you wanna spend the visa on those items you`ll need 2 coupons.

There`s no tax on the VGC just a $5.95 for a up to $200 load. $205.95 w/o coupon $185.xx w/coupon so + $15 per card. Get several cards say 5 you just got a free $75.

There`s two ways to full pay off a PS4
1-Buy 27 cards @ +$15 ea for(free $405) but you need $185 x 27 or basically $5k seed money. That $5k is also $110 in MBB pts.
Or
2- Buy as many as you can afford @ +$15 then wait 2 weeks for the MBB pts to post, then use those + the cards to pay off the PS4.

If you have a CC then you could use that for $5K, fully pay it off that month & use the cards for your bills/expenses until they run out.

Or you can just read the thread and see 9 out of the 10 questions being asked have already been answered.  I know I'm not the only one that tries not to bump threads when my question's been already addressed within the last 20 posts.

how do youpurchase a visa giftcard by itself using the 10% coupon?  the back of the couponsays thatit excludes giftcards. I tried to buy

it thismorning andwas denied using the couponbecause of the exclusion.

how do youpurchase a visa giftcard by itself using the 10% coupon? the back of the couponsays thatit excludes giftcards. I tried to buy
it thismorning andwas denied using the couponbecause of the exclusion.
Just b/c it says it means nothing since the system allows it. By not adding filler items into your transaction you were denied.

If you have a 10% off single item coupon just make sure the filler are LESS than the amount loaded on the card.
If you have a 10% off entire purchase coupon it won`t matter.
The system does it automatically no override needed you were just too obvious.

Just b/c it says it means nothing since the system allows it. By not adding filler items into your transaction you were denied.
If you have a 10% off single item coupon just make sure the filler are LESS than the amount loaded on the card.
If you have a 10% off entire purchase coupon it won`t matter.
The system does it automatically no override needed you were just too obvious.
The truth has been spoken :)

yep, key is putting something in with your Visa cards and just say you'd want the 10% on the filler item so please scan it.

I went in today and tried to buy a BB Visa GC with the new 10% USPS movers coupon and it did not work. Looks like they closed the loop.

I went in today and tried to buy a BB Visa GC with the new 10% USPS movers coupon and it did not work. Looks like they closed the loop.
Did not work due to computer not accepting it or employee denying you?

Was able to get a coupon today and actually need the change of address since never filed it from a few months back. Expires 11/2014 and obtained in southern AZ FYI. I will see about sending in gf to ask for 2 and post if I have extras for CaG in areas without them.

-also don't forget if people are close to a $5 reward certificate product reviews will earn you 25pts up to 200 max per year. Once those process I may pre order the destiny bundle. Tks to all for helpful info and OP

I think Enuf suggested it in another thread but if you have the $400 and 3 coupons, buy 2 x $200 visa GC. You'd still have to pay the service charge but that's still $15 off each $200 gift card. You take those Visa cards which you paid $370 for and use the third coupon to get the PS4.
He said he saved 200$

Was able to get a coupon today and actually need the change of address since never filed it from a few months back. Expires 11/2014 and obtained in southern AZ FYI. I will see about sending in gf to ask for 2 and post if I have extras for CaG in areas without them.

-also don't forget if people are close to a $5 reward certificate product reviews will earn you 25pts up to 200 max per year. Once those process I may pre order the destiny bundle. Tks to all for helpful info and OP
Based on his previous post, it appears that the computer did not accept it. He's posted in this thread about the prepaids before so it would seem like to me he knew how to ring it up before. If this is the case, I'm not surprised it got caught. The sheer attention and constant bumping of this thread was bound to bring more attention for other users. Loose lips sink ships as they say.

The cashier scanned the coupon and the system would not take it. When I bought something in the past using a USPS coupon, the computer took it automatically.

Based on his previous post, it appears that the computer did not accept it. He's posted in this thread about the prepaids before so it would seem like to me he knew how to ring it up before. If this is the case, I'm not surprised it got caught. The sheer attention and constant bumping of this thread was bound to bring more attention for other users. Loose lips sink ships as they say.
I was fine with the 10x reward points since I buy from Best Buy all the time. But now with this, I am done with the Visa BB GCs.

Does NOT work on online or pre-order games in-store. Tried both and failed.
Pre-orders true but online it does! What you do is take the receipt to the store and they can apply it after the sale ( that is what I did for my TV that I ordered online ) so I am not sure if that is because the BB employees were trying their best to help or that is a company wide policy but hope that helps!

Just got back from buying a Visa GC w/ a $20 filler item, using a Movers Coupon I got online today and my total was $207.74 here in CA. So I'm pretty sure it still works on them.

The filler item is key. I also make it seem like the coupon is just for that item as well.

Just got back from buying a Visa GC w/ a $20 filler item, using a Movers Coupon I got online today and my total was $207.74 here in CA. So I'm pretty sure it still works on them.

The filler item is key. I also make it seem like the coupon is just for that item as well.
thanks for the info.

Game on BB

Great. There is still hope. I am in CA too so I will again later.

bread's done
Back