Best Buy save 10% on a single item Movers Coupon in the Change your address envelope

Question about the 10% Rewards back when purchasing with a BB Credit Card. Is the 10% rewards deposited into the BB Rewards Zone account used, or is it tied into the account of the Credit Card?

So what I did today was, I made a purchase, I used my rewards account, but I had a friend use his BB Credit, so I am wondering where the 10% rewards will end up. Any information will help, thanks CAG.

About the BB Visa gift cards, I should be able to purchase them with my BB credit card, put them on my Amex serve card, then use the serve card to pay off the BB credit, right? I've never used the serve card before, just wanted to be sure before going in.

About the BB Visa gift cards, I should be able to purchase them with my BB credit card, put them on my Amex serve card, then use the serve card to pay off the BB credit, right? I've never used the serve card before, just wanted to be sure before going in.
yes, but I transfer the money from my Bluebird account to may bank account then pay my BB CC with it. But your method should work also.

Weird. I just noticed the thread title says single item, my coupon says next purchase. No listing of single item on it. Coupon update? Or is the single item implied?

Last edited by a moderator:
you can directly bill pay your BB CC with bluebird (and presumably serve), don't need an extra step unless you want to of course.  Loading VGCs onto bluebird/serve isn't that fun though, you have to use walmart moneycenter ATM (they are rarely working) or cashiers, can be long and tedious and if you try to do too much you will run into money laundering laws.  If ya have a lot of spare time then try out a few and see how it works, but try it out first before you buy too many.  Bluebird and serve both have small limits on daily ($1k or less) and monthly ($5k) total transaction amounts too.  Trying to load VGCs online will get your bluebird/serve card revoked I am told, I haven't tried it myself.

there are three movers coupons: digital (website only) that is entire order, physical old one that expires soon that is 10% single item in store only, and physical 10% new one that is good on whole order (some exclusions) and has a separate code for store and online.

I always make this shit way worse than it ought to be. Snagged 2 of the $200 Visa GCs and threw in a filler item. She slid the item and coupon first. Then the cards. Register did the rest. Amex notification email eve popped up on the phone before I was the store. Smooth sailing.

I know it's already been mentioned, but I can't find it: Can we use BB gift cards to purchase Visa GC + Filler w/ 10% off coupon?

Protip: I've had more success pulling mobile associates aside and having them ring me up.

Others are generally douchebags about everything.

I think it was 11/15/14

To SigV: no, policy is you can't . However, I think the registers will still allow it. I haven't personally tried it recently.
I'm going to say maybe policy just ain't clear. All other giftcards have been shown not to work. Visa Gift Cards aren't the same.

I now wonder about say PSN bucks though.

PSN cards, eShop cards, and Steam cards ring up fine with BB GCs or RZ certs or a combo of the two.  Its extremely easy for a cashier to screw up a complicated transaction though so I'd stick to just movers coupon and BB credit card when buying VGCs, and save RZ certs for other stuff.  Applying a RZ cert to an order requires going past the coupon screen and once thats done there is no way to go back without voiding the transaction.

10% still works fine against VGCs, did a few today no problem.  They even loaded into my Bluebird without a hassle, first time at Walmart on a weekend where it all went smoothly.

Used B2G1 used game coupon and movers with a VGC tonight. First he scanned the games and both coupons and they both stuck. Then he rang up the GC and the system took care of the rest. It's "magik."

I'm moving soon, I have the coupon and thinking about the Bose CineMate 1 SR Digital Home Theater Speaker System, anyone have experience with this sound system? I like its compact size (it's a sound bar, duh) but hopefully the sound quality won't suffer too much. Reviews say that it does not have a balance mixer so that human voices are hard to hear. That really sounds like a problem, but maybe not so much for gaming, which I will use my main tv for most of the time anyway.

won't work on bose sound systems, most sony TV/sound systems, and a bunch of other things. you can try in store (definitely doesnt work online) but here is the list of exclusions
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/regularcatpcmcat322300050002/movers-coupon/pcmcat322300050002.c?id=pcmcat322300050002&DCMP=rdr117747

i tried on a sony sound bar last weekend and it didn't work, in-store. newer products are sometimes incorrectly tagged in their database so you really don't know until you try.
Thanks, I just realized that after writing my post. I'm stupid.

I think this was covered but I want to confirm...the movers coupon overrides a GCU discount? Also, would it work along with the Madden 15 coupon?

movers does not override GCU, they stack. we don't know how it'll work with madden 15 coupon yet and won't until the week the game is out
Does the older coupon stack? I just used the newer one that expires in November and it didn't take any additional amount off the GCU price.

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but does the Mover's coupon work on preorders?

Edit: Supposedly someone used it on the Destiny PS4 bundle

Does the online movers coupon code only work on regular price items?

Ive tried to use it with the past couple orders and It seems like with my GCU discount this wont stack.

It wont work with the TV series deal this week (save 25% when you buy 3) 

So it looks like online its just working if I buy something completely regular price. Anyone else encouterthis?

Does the online movers coupon code only work on regular price items?

Ive tried to use it with the past couple orders and It seems like with my GCU discount this wont stack.

It wont work with the TV series deal this week (save 25% when you buy 3)

So it looks like online its just working if I buy something completely regular price. Anyone else encouterthis?
I don't know for sure as I haven't tried the online code, but its likely that its just doesn't stack with other special promos. Items on standard sale shouldn't have an issue, but things like GCU and buy 3 for xxx off are coded differently.

Thank you so much for posting this.  It worked for me in Lafayette, IN for getting an Xbox One.  It showed up right on the screen as 10% off coupon.  My friend there and I were skeptical but we were both surprised it worked.  Thanks again.

Sorry to derail the thread again, but I had a question about using prepaid Visa cards with the bluebird/serve cards. I wasn't able to load my serve card with the visa, I was told it had to be cash at CVS. I can't remember if it was this thread, but I remember someone posting about this issue. Wasn't there some steps you could go through to get it to go through? Or do I have to do it at a Walmart?

Online tells me "Your order does not qualify for the promotional code entered." I am tried it on a PC game and on a Vita game.

Sorry to derail the thread again, but I had a question about using prepaid Visa cards with the bluebird/serve cards. I wasn't able to load my serve card with the visa, I was told it had to be cash at CVS. I can't remember if it was this thread, but I remember someone posting about this issue. Wasn't there some steps you could go through to get it to go through? Or do I have to do it at a Walmart?
CVS and online won't allow gift card loads. Walmart does, but lots of caveats - the ATM machines tend to be broken most of the time. The cashiers will not allow it at some stores, where people have abused it. Its easier near the end of the month (ie now) since most of the big movers do their big loads at the beginning of the month. If the manager/cashier is suspicious of you, they may ask for your SSN/license and file a transaction report with treasury/IRS, don't allow this just walk away if they ask for your SSN.

If you just have one or two gift cards, yeah Walmart is easy. I'd skip the ATM machine and just use the cashier, hand them your serve card and say you want to do a debit card load of $200. Flash your "real" bank debit card if needed, don't show the gift card. Swipe the gift card when she tells you to, the pin is the last 4 digits of the card. Don't be retarded and try to do 5 or 10 loads at once. Its a slow and painful process and after a while most people are just going to say its not worth the effort, could panhandle for change outside Best Buy and make more money.

CVS and online won't allow gift card loads. Walmart does, but lots of caveats - the ATM machines tend to be broken most of the time. The cashiers will not allow it at some stores, where people have abused it. Its easier near the end of the month (ie now) since most of the big movers do their big loads at the beginning of the month. If the manager/cashier is suspicious of you, they may ask for your SSN/license and file a transaction report with treasury/IRS, don't allow this just walk away if they ask for your SSN.

If you just have one or two gift cards, yeah Walmart is easy. I'd skip the ATM machine and just use the cashier, hand them your serve card and say you want to do a debit card load of $200. Flash your "real" bank debit card if needed, don't show the gift card. Swipe the gift card when she tells you to, the pin is the last 4 digits of the card. Don't be retarded and try to do 5 or 10 loads at once. Its a slow and painful process and after a while most people are just going to say its not worth the effort, could panhandle for change outside Best Buy and make more money.
Thanks for the info, I'll have to swing by Walmart this weekend.

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but does the Mover's coupon work on preorders?
Thank you so much for posting this. It worked for me in Lafayette, IN for getting an Xbox One. It showed up right on the screen as 10% off coupon. My friend there and I were skeptical but we were both surprised it worked. Thanks again.
about $70 off a $400 XB1

By only pre-ordering with the coupon you lose out on almost the same amount of savings.
You need at least 3 mover coupons

Buy 2 VGC using 2 coupons +$30 & $5 in MBB, then the 3rd on the console paying with the VGC.
So for say the $450 destiny bundle waiting till the MBB post post to order it $45 comes off the console making it $405 then 5 from the MBB & $30 from the VGC. $80 off + $10 back in MBB.

YMMV but even if you don`t want destiny then don`t use the coupon on the purchase buy it outright for $450. Trade destiny for $40-$45 & return/rebuy the console. Pay using the coupon so $405 is now reduced by the gc from the trade in you save well over $120 on the bundle. Wonn`t get a better deal even on BF.

Plus 2 weeks later the $10 credit from destiny as long as you pre-order the game/bundle & return/rebuy no later than the sat of Destiny release week.

I just purchased this exact bundle this week using the online code. Coupon worked with no issues on the pre-order. Was able to add a $10 RZ cert and since it was charged in full to my cc, it also triggered the $25 back AMEX deal. Hopefully the MyBB pre-order $10 offer carries to the bundle as well .. it's listed on the site so I'm hopeful. There also seems to be a $10 PSN credit in the bundle. Too bad I missed the Ibotta rebate since they snaked the expiration date on that with no notice.

All told not a bad deal - especially if I can trade-in Destiny right after release (not much interest in it). With that said - anyone know if these bundles include the full disc box or just a sleeve? Would that affect my sell back attempt?

Thx

I know this has been addressed but I forgot, sorry. Can I use this coupon paired with GCU? If so, how are the prices calculated?

I know this has been addressed but I forgot, sorry. Can I use this coupon paired with GCU? If so, how are the prices calculated?
Yes you can use the coupon with GCU. However I have been unable to use the coupon online with games. Here is how is calculated in store:

$39.99 game

-$4.00 coupon (movers)

-$7.20 GCU,

$28.79.

So the GCU discount applies to the price after the movers discount.

Where is the online code to get the discount? I have the little card  that says 10% off your next item and the back has instructions and a bar code but no online code. Trying to order that Cap america steelbook 

Hopefully the MyBB pre-order $10 offer carries to the bundle as well .. it's listed on the site so I'm hopeful. There also seems to be a $10 PSN credit in the bundle
All told not a bad deal - especially if I can trade-in Destiny right after release (not much interest in it). With that said - anyone know if these bundles include the full disc box or just a sleeve? Would that affect my sell back attempt?
It`s already been confirmed that the $10 pre-order credits apply to the system bundles & yes you can trade in games disc only w/o losing any value. If you`re in a large metro area CL maybe an option to sell it for $50-$55 since it will be an in demand game.

Sorry if this question was already asked but I did not see it, can you us the 10%/coupon in store to purchase BestBuy gift card?

Hi guys, I'm stopping by my local Best Buy to pre order the Destiny bundle and use my final movers coupon. Some members have posted that they will return/rebuy the system when it's released? What's the purpose for this? Is it to use the RZ certificates from the initial purchases ?

bread's done
Back