:3ds: Angry Birds Trilogy - $19.99
:3ds: Wreck it Ralph - $19.99
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star - $19.99
:360::ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops - $29.99
:360::ps3::pc: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $29.99
:3ds: Castlevania: Mirror of Fate - $29.99
:3ds: Fifa Soccer 13 - $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought Sticker Star cause I played the previous 3 so I had to. Wasn't that big on Super Paper Mario, heard some not so great things about this one so I'm bracing myself.

[quote name='peruvian_001']Paper Mario for 20 is excellent[/QUOTE]
Im going to be picking that up this week been wanting to get it

[quote name='admiralvic']All copies at the moment, who knows when or if it will last.[/QUOTE]

I don't see it plastered on some of the copies. The ones that have bioshock 1 say it on the cover.

[quote name='chatgirl4']Does bioshock infinite on Playstation 3 have the full BioShock+DLC or just the regular game only?[/QUOTE]

Just the regular game, though that is more than enough.

[quote name='Abeja']Get Amazon GCs or Steam Wallet, cant you do that with Reward Certs?[/QUOTE]

Will look into. If not I'll call customer service and ask they break them into 20's since that is what my preferences are set to.
"Non-Qualifying Redemptions

Reward certificates are redeemable toward the purchase for any eligible product or service with a total purchase in excess of the amount of the certificate excluding tax. The following items are considered non-qualifying redemptions for which reward certificates may not be redeemed: purchases/rentals at rent-to-own locations inside Best Buy stores, prior purchases, purchase of Best Buy or Magnolia Gift Cards, Visa or MasterCard prepaid access cards, purchases made for resale, payment on any Best Buy Credit Card or Reward Zone program Credit Card, Miele appliances in AZ, CA or NV, , sales tax, jurisdictional fees, service charges, recycling fees and discounted Best Buy for Business or commercial purchases. Other exclusions may apply."

So AMZ cards are not restricted.
On AMZ you can buy GS giftcards for anyone who wants their credit to make a round world trip.

[quote name='admiralvic']Just the regular game, though that is more than enough.[/QUOTE]

The only DLC worth it for either Bioshock game IMO is Minerva's Den for Bioshock 2, since it's the only story based DLC. All others are either challenge rooms or MP DLC.

I bought Bioshock Ultimate Rapture the other week for $29.99, but I used a gift card. Will they still PM and give me a gift card? I'd love to use the $10 to get Medal of Honor.

EDIT:

$10 gift card plus $5 cash for Warfighter for those who aren't good at assuming lol.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']Paper Mario was $14.99 at BB a month or so ago right?[/QUOTE]

No it was $19.99.

Professor Layton and Pokemon Black V2 were $14.99

Grabbed Paper Mario today. I wasn't planning on getting it this trip, but it was just staring at me with its $19.99 price and I gave in.

[quote name='benjamouth']No it was $19.99.

Professor Layton and Pokemon Black V2 were $14.99[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think I was confusing it with KH 3D as that was $14.99 at one point too.

Wow, Miracle Mask was 14.99?

I'm tempted to get Sticker Star, although the poor user reviews are really turning me away. The fact that the game concentrates on getting stickers to get to the next stage(some of which are impossible to locate without a guide), and the lack of RPG elements makes it sound really abysmal..at least compared to other Paper Mario games.

Only considering it because I haven't gotten a game for my new 3DSXL yet, so I have quite a library to fill...
What I really want to see is Dark Moon go on sale, even for a slightly lower price. Want to get that free digital game lol

Is Dark Moon out in the wild? I've stopped in a bunch of local Targets, GSs, and the localish K-Mart and Wal-Mart. All are still sold out of physical copies of Dark Moon.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Is Dark Moon out in the wild? I've stopped in a bunch of local Targets, GSs, and the localish K-Mart and Wal-Mart. All are still sold out of physical copies of Dark Moon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I saw 6 copies at K mart yesterday.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Is Dark Moon out in the wild? I've stopped in a bunch of local Targets, GSs, and the localish K-Mart and Wal-Mart. All are still sold out of physical copies of Dark Moon.[/QUOTE]

They are becoming increasingly harder to find, but not impossible. I haven't seen many copies on shelves here in the DFW area and we have tons of stores.

I have to return an item I purchased a few weeks ago that was $14.99, thinking about picking up MoH. I actually really enjoyed the multiplayer in the first one and want to give this one a try. Is it worth even a try + Battlefield 4 Beta or is it something I should skip all together?

I'm really tempted on Bioshock, but I already own the LEs for both games. I would be buying it just to have. That's not so unusual for me, but I'm tight on money right now... lol

[quote name='emperordahc']Keep wanting to pull the trigger on Mario Sticker Star... too many negative reviews. :/[/QUOTE]

Did you like the first two? The game isn't perfect by any means, but it's far better than Super Paper Mario. In fact, most of my gripes with it are due to comparisons with the first two games. It's not as full fledged of an RPG, and I don't like that. On its own merits, though, it's really quite good.

[quote name='Zaku77']I'm really tempted on Bioshock, but I already own the LEs for both games. I would be buying it just to have. That's not so unusual for me, but I'm tight on money right now... lol

Did you like the first two? The game isn't perfect by any means, but it's far better than Super Paper Mario. In fact, most of my gripes with it are due comparisons with the first two games. It's not as full fledged of an RPG, and I don't like that. On its own merits, though, it's really quite good.[/QUOTE]

Personally I loved Super Paper Mario. It may have lost a lot of its RPG tropes, but it is leagues ahead of Sticker Star in design and gameplay. Sticker Star isn't enough of an RPG to be engaging and the rest that it brings to the table is padded with tedious backtracking. I feel Paper Mario franchise should be reinvented with every iteration anyway.

I finally started playing sticker star last night from when I picked it up at the last bb sale. I'm enjoying it so far. I haven't played any of the other paper Mario games though.

I did end up picking up Bioshock. Maybe I will finally finish the first on and play the second one now...

[quote name='themidgardknight']Thanks for the heads up OP, picked up Bioshock! Never played, excited to get into the mythology of the series.[/QUOTE]

The original Bioshock is such a great game! :applause:

I already have Bioshock 2 for 360, but that packaging looks so sleek, but I don't wanna pay 20 bucks, but I don't have Bioshock 1 for 360, so...

Damn, son

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I already have Bioshock 2 for 360, but that packaging looks so sleek, but I don't wanna pay 20 bucks, but I don't have Bioshock 1 for 360, so...

Damn, son[/QUOTE]

This included all DLC as well, well worth the purchase though probably will be cheaper down the road.

[quote name='Quagmilion']This included all DLC as well, well worth the purchase though probably will be cheaper down the road.[/QUOTE]

Also include PS3 exclusive dlc.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']Yeah I think I was confusing it with KH 3D as that was $14.99 at one point too.[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, BB keeps selling KH 3D for no lower than $20 every few weeks. Kid Icarus: Uprising was $14.99 too though.

[quote name='emmikay']At Best Buy - If you buy 1600 Microsoft Points for $19.99 you
get 400 Free Points = buy games you want CHEAPER :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Thanks,

But this has been like this for almost a month. You have plenty to learn, young newbie.

bread's done
Back