CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
prmob_topgamespreowned.gif

iconbestbuy.gif
Sale ends 11/3/2012

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cancerman1120']Received all 4 orders now. 12 out 15 games had coverart. Not great, not horrible.[/QUOTE]

ordered 13 used games overall. 13 out of 13 all with covers with disc in superb condition. but only 6 out 13 for manuals.

Got an e-mail saying that the quantity of the game I ordered was 2, not 1, with no word on the other one. Hope it works out and doesn't mess up my b2g2.

I got 2 more of my games in from last week deal. Both had cover and manual. 5 more are shipping so I'm hoping they come in in the same condition.

Also was able to sell tha new SR 3 (that should have been used) for 40 on Craigs. Suprised I got that much.

[quote name='mrclutch']I got 2 more of my games in from last week deal. Both had cover and manual. 5 more are shipping so I'm hoping they come in in the same condition.

Also was able to sell tha new SR 3 (that should have been used) for 40 on Craigs. Suprised I got that much.[/QUOTE]

Not a terrible price to an uncouth buyer. Though it was $29.99 at Target earlier in June.

Just got my 4 other pre-owned games in the past two days, R&C Future: A Crack in Time, Prince of Persia, Crackdown 2, and Darksiders. All were complete and looked brand new. Pretty awesome!

[quote name='iduncurr']Eh nothing good on the pre-owned deals this week for me
although hey they finally discounted a few wii pre-owned games for once[/QUOTE]

What are they? They are not showing up for me.

[quote name='craig.courtney']What are they? They are not showing up for me.[/QUOTE]

:wii: New Super Mario Bros - $30
:wii: Mario Kart - $25

:360: Dance Central 2 - $25
:360: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $18 ($13 w/ @Gamer coupon)
:360: Brink - $10 ($5 w/ @Gamer coupon)
:360: Battlefield Bad Company 2: Ultimate Edition - $5
:360: Gears of War 2 - $5

:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations - $25 (major fail; $20 new at TRU)
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $18 ($13 w/ @Gamer coupon)

I'm pretty sure that the Bad Company 2 UE's come with a DLC code rather than including their bonus content on disc, so you'd just be getting a vanilla copy. Too bad B2G1 is gone. Prices for the Wii games are actually pretty good.

[quote name='@FIF']:wii: New Super Mario Bros - $30
:wii: Mario Kart - $25

:360: Dance Central 2 - $25
:360: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $18 ($13 w/ @Gamer coupon)
:360: Brink - $10 ($5 w/ @Gamer coupon)
:360: Battlefield Bad Company 2: Ultimate Edition - $5
:360: Gears of War 2 - $5

:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations - $25 (major fail; $20 new at TRU)
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $18 ($13 w/ @Gamer coupon)

I'm pretty sure that the Bad Company 2 UE's come with a DLC code rather than including their bonus content on disc, so you'd just be getting a vanilla copy. Too bad B2G1 is gone. Prices for the Wii games are actually pretty good.[/QUOTE]

It looks like it's time for me to buy MK. Can't wait to play it! Thanks for the post.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Man, last few weeks have been pretty bad.

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

You can get Fable III for $3.50 with the @Gamer Mag coupon (and Unlocked) this week though...it is worth that much for sure if your store has them.

Hm, anyone have trouble "price matching" DotW and using an @gamer coupon. Uncharted for $10 sounds good to me, but the DotW prices have never automatically taken effect in store and I usually have to point it out via the website.

[quote name='cancerman1120']You can get Fable III for $3.50 with the @Gamer Mag coupon (and Unlocked) this week though...it is worth that much for sure if your store has them.[/QUOTE]
How so? The game is showing $14.99 on sale. So that'd be $9.99 after coupon. After GCU 10% discount(assuming it doesn't glitch and give a double discount based on the original price and the discounted sale price) you're looking at $8.50.

[quote name='cancerman1120']You can get Fable III for $3.50 with the @Gamer Mag coupon (and Unlocked) this week though...it is worth that much for sure if your store has them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think I'll pick this one up tomorrow with my coupon.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']How so? The game is showing $14.99 on sale. So that'd be $9.99 after coupon. After GCU 10% discount(assuming it doesn't glitch and give a double discount based on the original price and the discounted sale price) you're looking at $8.50.[/QUOTE]

There's a $10 off pre-owned Fable III coupon.

Deals! I said DEALSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Ok...*hides in corner*.

I decided against those 'free' games whenever that b2g2 was happening! Just felt wierd. Even though, around that time, I experienced the WORSTTTTTTT TRADE IN EVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb: Took over a fuckCKINGGGGG hour and the manager was FILTH.

I'm gonna use a $5 RZ certificate to get Mario for ~$18. :bouncy:

EDIT: Did exactly this. Got the only copy and it's in great condition. Hooray for my first 3DS game. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JaylisJayP']Picked this up for $3.50 today. Worth it at that price to give it another shot.[/QUOTE]

Was it automatic, or did they have to override the price to match the online price? I thought it still said $19.99 when I checked it in inventory.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Was it automatic, or did they have to override the price to match the online price? I thought it still said $19.99 when I checked it in inventory.[/QUOTE]

I chose in store pickup before they opened since I knew the closest shop didn't have many copies. I did a return/rebuy with the coupon and the customer service representative worked her magic and brought it down to

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Was it automatic, or did they have to override the price to match the online price? I thought it still said $19.99 when I checked it in inventory.[/QUOTE]

They had to price adjust from $19.99 to $14.99. Then the extra 10% gamers club unlocked discount wouldn't take, so he had to do a manual override with manager's approval. He made sure to take the coupon before calling the manager over.

It's a great store, they're always willing to give me the best deal (and I never abuse that and only come in to get legitimate deals), but I've never experienced a DOTW or DOTD game not showing up for the sale price in-store.

Got shot down at the BB in Champaign, IL. It was $19.99 and they said either they will price adjust to the online price of $14.99 or take the $10 coupon, but not both at the same time. I guess you'll have to meet a nice manager or something to get it for $3.49 + tax.

Hopefully, the price in store will go down to $14.99 sometime this week!

[quote name='karekano126']Got shot down at the BB in Champaign, IL. It was $19.99 and they said either they will price adjust to the online price of $14.99 or take the $10 coupon, but not both at the same time. I guess you'll have to meet a nice manager or something to get it for $3.49 + tax.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what happened to me at the Lake Forest store in Irvine, CA. Gaming associate wasn't available, so I asked a worker passing by, and she tried to price match the online $14.99 price and use the $10 coupon, but the final price kept going to around $9. She called the manager over for help and he said I can't use the coupon and price match the website, had to be one or the other.

[quote name='karekano126']Got shot down at the BB in Champaign, IL. It was $19.99 and they said either they will price adjust to the online price of $14.99 or take the $10 coupon, but not both at the same time. I guess you'll have to meet a nice manager or something to get it for $3.49 + tax.

Hopefully, the price in store will go down to $14.99 sometime this week![/QUOTE]

Same hapens with me at first, than the CS asociate resolve the problem as they manualy overwrite the price to $14.99. This was enough so the computer system will allow use of $10 discount cupon and I got 10% off of remaning $4.99. After all I got it for $4.49 not bad

Got the PM and coupon to work with Fable III, at Woodridge, IL. The problem was that the 10% didn't stack, and the guy told me it was either the coupon or the 10%. $5.40 after tax isn't bad at all.

Prices not up but games include.

:360:Gears of War $4.99 ($7.99)
:360:Kinect Sports $14.99 ($17.99)
:360::ps3:RAGE $14.99 ($17.99)
:360:GTAIV $14.99 ($17.99)
:360:COD:MW2 $19.99 ($24.99)
:360:Halo:Reach $24.99 ($29.99)
:360:Forza 4
:360::ps3:NBA2k12 $29.99 ($34.99)
:360:Saints Row the Third $34.99 ($44.99)

No a lot of PS3 love. :(

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Didn't we just see some of these 2 weeks ago? lol

Plus B2G1 goodness too![/QUOTE]

Yeah depending on how it shakes out I plan to pick up SR3 again...I keep trading it because they keep giving more back for trade than they are selling it for. :)

[quote name='cancerman1120']Prices not up but games include.

:360:Gears of War
:360:Kinect Sports
:360::ps3:RAGE
:360:GTAIV
:360:COD:MW2
:360:Halo:Reach
:360:Forza 4
:360::ps3:NBA2k12
:360:Saints Row the Third

No a lot of PS3 love. :([/QUOTE]
Prices are live right now.

[quote name='cancerman1120']A lot fail also. SR3 was $24.99 last time during the B2G1 :cry:[/QUOTE]

so are the price for preowned copies of nba2k12 ,LOL, i remeber it was $30 new a few weeks ago during the weekly ad sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back