CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
prmob_topgamespreowned.gif

iconbestbuy.gif
Sale ends 11/3/2012

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mvp828']Bumpity bump bump...

I just updated the Wiki with this week's shitty deals.

Your welcome for saving you money ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks and go wings

The bonus content on Crysis 2 Limited Edition, is that on the disc or via code? Cause I have the vanilla but if this is low enough I would get the Limited Edition and ditch the vanilla, provided the Limited Edition content is on the disc rather than via code.

[quote name='JP73']The bonus content on Crysis 2 Limited Edition, is that on the disc or via code? Cause I have the vanilla but if this is low enough I would get the Limited Edition and ditch the vanilla, provided the Limited Edition content is on the disc rather than via code.[/QUOTE]
It's via code, probably expired by now even if you found one.

[quote name='htz']It's via code, probably expired by now even if you found one.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I guess I'll stick with my vanilla copy

[quote name='strait edge follower']Well at least they finally put games to stack with that 10$ off 29.99 or higher @gamer coupon. Too bad skyrim isnt 29.99[/QUOTE]

But are these prices showing up correctly in stores yet? As of a couple months ago I was still needing to pm the site, which we all know makes us not able to use any coupons.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']With the card and 10$ off 29.99 or more used @gamer coupon you can get Saints row the third for 17.99, tempting[/QUOTE]

If you don't care about multiplayer at all and are unlocked, then the three $29.99 games bought in conjunction with the coupon are good deals. However, I'd hold out for another Gamefly sale or wait for a better deal on new copies if you wanted to play online. If I recall correctly, Saints Row the Third was $17.99 at Gamefly at one time.

[quote name='strait edge follower']With the card and 10$ off 29.99 or more used @gamer coupon you can get Saints row the third for 17.99, tempting[/QUOTE]

YMMV. These prices never ring up in store and require a markdown. This happened to me last week. The markdown overrides even GCU extra 10%. So getting a manager to do the 3 markdowns (1 match web, 2 coupon, 3 GCU) can be a pita. Ive been denied 2 different times.

Ended up getting Fable 3 siince i never finished it and Turok for nostalgia. Funny thing is i didnt notice that Fable 3 didnt ring up 5 bucks til i was in the car due to me being too busy on the phone with my buddy in Texas talking about this weeks deals. All in all i happy and if Turok is super lame then ill return it but im keeping a open mind and distracting myself until the wii u drops..

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']Funny thing is i didnt notice that Fable 3 didnt ring up 5 bucks til i was in the car due to me being too busy on the phone with my buddy in Texas talking about this weeks deals.[/QUOTE]

You deserve it for being one of those annoying pricks that can't get off their damn phone for 30 fucking seconds while at the register.

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']Ended up getting Fable 3 siince i never finished it and Turok for nostalgia. Funny thing is i didnt notice that Fable 3 didnt ring up 5 bucks til i was in the car due to me being too busy on the phone with my buddy in Texas talking about this weeks deals. All in all i happy and if Turok is super lame then ill return it but im keeping a open mind and distracting myself until the wii u drops..[/QUOTE]

You open the game you cannot return it.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']You deserve it for being one of those annoying pricks that can't get off their damn phone for 30 fucking seconds while at the register.[/QUOTE]

Truth.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']You deserve it for being one of those annoying pricks that can't get off their damn phone for 30 fucking seconds while at the register.[/QUOTE]
Oh man... I remember working at Quizno's and intentionally screwing up orders because I'd ask them if they wanted stuff (Stuff that didn't normally come on it) and they'd usually just nod and ignore me. It was great.

[quote name='Woocls']Oh man... I remember working at Quizno's and intentionally screwing up orders because I'd ask them if they wanted stuff (Stuff that didn't normally come on it) and they'd usually just nod and ignore me. It was great.[/QUOTE]

Haha that's funny. :applause:

[quote name='person123']Seems no one has updated the thread this week.

I seen this - Street Fighter IV - Xbox 360 for $0.99 ($0.89 with GCU), its sold out for shipping but I was able to do instore pickup.[/QUOTE]
I have decided to lock this thread, since it hasn't really got much attention lately due to the poor pre-owned sales. It would probably be better if a new thread is created when a good deal comes along instead of hiding it inside a mega-thread that rarely shows up on the 1st page of the forum anyways.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat261700050032&type=category
^bookmark that link if you want to see each week's pre-owned deals from BB. It is usually updated Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back