CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
prmob_topgamespreowned.gif

iconbestbuy.gif
Sale ends 11/3/2012

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if this weeks' sale prices would include the BFBC2 UE if you could find one pre-owned. Albeit the chances of you getting a working BF1943 code in the package are likely slim to nil.

[quote name='TaiTheGai']Weird.. it's not doing the B2G1 action in my cart..[/QUOTE]

not working for me either, doesnt say anything on the product page about buy2 get 1, but then it shows up at checkout in the box under the price, but it never takes the price off of any of the games.

yeah it's been on for an hour 20 minutes now.

I'm done... man chicken in a biscuit is like the crack of salty crackers.

[quote name='MaryMaryMary']If I had 3 $10 off $29.99 PO games @gamer coupons, can I stack them with this promo. Probably not but who knows[/QUOTE]

Why do you hypothetically have three?

[quote name='joeyshadows']Why do you hypothetically have three?[/QUOTE]

I didnt mean to say it in a hypothetical way but I have mine, my brothers and a friends coupons who didn't use it

[quote name='MaryMaryMary']I didnt mean to say it in a hypothetical way but I have mine, my brothers and a friends coupons who didn't use it[/QUOTE]
Ah gotcha.

Can someone explain how the B2G1 free promotion works? If I buy one game for $25 and another for $10 would I be able to get another game in between those two or would it have to be the same price as the cheapest one purchased?

[quote name='ghostman123']Can someone explain how the B2G1 free promotion works? If I buy one game for $25 and another for $10 would I be able to get another game in between those two or would it have to be the same price as the cheapest one purchased?[/QUOTE]

You can buy ANY 3 games you want, but the cheapest WILL always be the free one.

[quote name='MaryMaryMary']If I had 3 $10 off $29.99 PO games @gamer coupons, can I stack them with this promo. Probably not but who knows[/QUOTE]

Actually that is a good question. Has anyone tried using multiple coupons like that & have it work?

[quote name='davisdj']Actually that is a good question. Has anyone tried using multiple coupons like that & have it work?[/QUOTE]

No. Best Buy considers that "double dipping." The coupons are good on sale prices, but not with other offers (including price match).

[quote name='davisdj']Actually that is a good question. Has anyone tried using multiple coupons like that & have it work?[/QUOTE]

Not a good question at all. It's called double dipping, computer won't allow it

[quote name='shadowkast']Not a good question at all. It's called double dipping, computer won't allow it[/QUOTE]

Actually, it was a good question because when I stopped by BB I tried it & they did it. Probably ymmv, maybe they just did it because I spend so much there, but I got it done. :D

Edit - I only used 2 though of course & done @ BB Watertown, MA

Does anyone know any good games with this promo that I can transfer cred from BB > GS I have tried so hard and can't find any, if you do know I would hugely appreciate it

Burnout Paradise on PS3 is $4.99 at Best Buy and trades in for $5 at GS. I heard the Left 4 Dead games too, but no store around here has them.

[quote name='davisdj']Actually, it was a good question because when I stopped by BB I tried it & they did it. Probably ymmv, maybe they just did it because I spend so much there, but I got it done. :D

Edit - I only used 2 though of course & done @ BB Watertown, MA[/QUOTE]

Sorry still a dumb question because YMMV is YMMV.

Out topic, but does anyone know if Red Dead is coming to PS+ as free game? Know Europe got it, but not US. If not might get that used while on sale and something else for promo.

[quote name='confoosious']Sorry still a dumb question because YMMV is YMMV.[/QUOTE]

This is VERY YMMV. The system won't allow it and the only way to do it is they either don't use the coupons and just do a PM or they don't do the b2g1 and just mark the cheapest down to 0. Either way it's very easily tracked in their system and whoever is doing it can get in trouble.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']Out topic, but does anyone know if Red Dead is coming to PS+ as free game? Know Europe got it, but not US. If not might get that used while on sale and something else for promo.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately there is no way of knowing what we'll see here in NA.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Unfortunately there is no way of knowing what we'll see here in NA.[/QUOTE]

The SCEE PS+ is killing it with their game selection meanwhile SCEA keeps handing out crap games month after month. Europe also gets a 25% discount on PS+ renewal while North America does not. This bs is really starting to annoy me.

I been trying to flip my Best Buy credit to Gamestop credit. I just ordered Spiderman Web of Shadows and Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise on the 360 and Red Dead Redemption PS3 for $27.10 all together shipped. The base price of those trade-in according the the TIV topic should be $29. I should get bonus 50% because of a coupon though.

[quote name='Bankotsu']I been trying to flip my Best Buy credit to Gamestop credit. I just ordered Spiderman Web of Shadows and Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise on the 360 and Red Dead Redemption PS3 for $27.10 all together shipped. The base price of those trade-in according the the TIV topic should be $29. I should get bonus 50% because of a coupon though.[/QUOTE]

Base is $27. RDR is down to $7. Nice flips huh? ;)

Still not bad though! Hopefully, those don't drop because I had to order them online using ship to store. Should get here at the end of the week.

Also, I'm flipping the credit because I reserved the Deluxe Wii U. After everything I do after this batch, I should have $250ish. So, $100 more and tax just for that $100.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I would do this b2g1 free but i have to a bunch of return rebuys first as the games i want are scattered around differint bestbuys :([/QUOTE]

Order them online. You can pick them up and don't need the return and rebuys

[quote name='Bankotsu']Still not bad though! Hopefully, those don't drop because I had to order them online using ship to store. Should get here at the end of the week.[/QUOTE]

No I was just saying as I flipped those exact games earlier

I get free expedited shipping but nothing has shipped yet. Anybody have anything shipped yet? I'm sorta hesitant to pick up the in store items if a shit ton of games get back ordered and cancelled again.

[quote name='Toss']I get free expedited shipping but nothing has shipped yet. Anybody have anything shipped yet? I'm sorta hesitant to pick up the in store items if a shit ton of games get back ordered and cancelled again.[/QUOTE]

same here...

kinda pissed about the it being 2 days already and my "expedited shipping" still hasnt even shipped yet.

[quote name='aznhero913']same here...

kinda pissed about the it being 2 days already and my "expedited shipping" still hasnt even shipped yet.[/QUOTE]

Mine just shipped. I have the expedited also. So keep checking tonight.

Well this arrived at my door today. The UPS guy was most likely thinking WTF? BBY need to figure out how to combine orders.

picture.php

17 out of 18 were complete...not too bad BBY.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well this arrived at my door today. The UPS guy was most likely thinking WTF? BBY need to figure out how to combine orders.

picture.php

17 out of 18 were complete...not too bad BBY.[/QUOTE]

been funny if that dog pissed all over them

[quote name='slidecage']been funny if that dog pissed all over them[/QUOTE]

Luckily he does not have that problem. :) He is a barking idiot though.

Best Buy decided to send me 10 e-mails to say my games are on the way to the store. They also think I ordered 3 copies of Spider Man Web of Shadows.

cancerman, you should be glad they send individually, because these are free mailers when you trade in to amazon :)
You are definitely hitting the end of the probability of games being complete, my numbers are much worse than yours.

I've only ever bought one used game online from BBY and it had a generic case. That has definitely scared me off from ordering online for games that I'd like to add to my collection when I'm done playing them.

[quote name='TooPoor']cancerman, you should be glad they send individually, because these are free mailers when you trade in to amazon :)
You are definitely hitting the end of the probability of games being complete, my numbers are much worse than yours.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='roundhouse']I've only ever bought one used game online from BBY and it had a generic case. That has definitely scared me off from ordering online for games that I'd like to add to my collection when I'm done playing them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I would say in the past I have had worse luck with complete gamest. These games are in really good condition though. They are older games also which makes it even more surprising. Yeah I keep the mailer for sure Toss. If they are in bad shape I just cut them in half and use the bubble wrap when ship stuff on Ebay.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well this arrived at my door today. The UPS guy was most likely thinking WTF? BBY need to figure out how to combine orders.

picture.php

17 out of 18 were complete...not too bad BBY.[/QUOTE]

Any update on the quality of the games, as in where they complete in the original packaging + manuals.

[quote name='Hraesvelg']Any update on the quality of the games, as in where they complete in the original packaging + manuals.[/QUOTE]

17 had original artwork
10 had manuals

They were in really good shape though. Disks were clean and scratch free and the boxes looked almost new. It was a good haul but I know people have run into bad shipments in the past.

When Shop Runner was still doing free 2 day shipping for toysrus, I once got 22 envelopes in one day! I definitely contributed to them not wanting to support game shipping anymore....I cancelled. Both them and BB are funny. They limit your order quantity but let you do unlimited orders which cost them more on shipping each time. Go figure?

[quote name='Toss']When Shop Runner was still doing free 2 day shipping, I once got 22 envelopes in one day! I definitely contributed to them not wanting to support game shipping anymore....I cancelled. Both them and BB are funny. They limit your order quantity but let you do unlimited orders which cost them more on shipping each time. Go figure?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I could have easily done this in groups of 6 since the games I got were basically $17.99 or $4.99 but it does not give you the 2 free games. Just a bad system. BBY does not have the best programmers for their website it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back