CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
prmob_topgamespreowned.gif

iconbestbuy.gif
Sale ends 11/3/2012

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone ever wondered what the heck bestbuy does with the vita games people trade in? they dont sell used vita games at the store or online so wtf?

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']anyone ever wondered what the heck bestbuy does with the vita games people trade in? they dont sell used vita games at the store or online so wtf?[/QUOTE]

stick them in their pooper :)

they put them on the floor here when someone trades them in locally

[quote name='slidecage']stick them in their pooper :)

they put them on the floor here when someone trades them in locally[/QUOTE]

At my store they first stick them in their pooper :) then they put them on the floor here when someone trades them in locally

Got 2 out of the 9 games I ordered today (other 7 still backordered), both complete and in great shape so I'm not entirely disappointed yet.

I got Nier and Hoshigami Remix in case you were wondering.

And another update, I just received an email from Best buy stating they're canceling my remaining 7 games.

I got a $5 coupon for each game :p

They really need to figure out their system...

[quote name='Vyrtigo']So, BB cancelled my backordered Darksiders(360) and Vanquish(PS3). But they gave a $5 coupon for each one. Fine by me.[/QUOTE]

I had my dark siders cancelled to but good thing I found one new for back up!

Got The Sly Collection and Force Unleashed 1 yesterday and Force Unleashed 2 should be here later today. Sly and SWTFU were both 100% complete, which is nice. Hopefully SWTFU2 is as well.

[quote name='Toss']I just got 19 of those digital coupons.[/QUOTE]

Yup, went and ordered another batch of games. 3 3DS games that will definitely ship, Devil Survivor Overclocked, Tales of the Abyss and Mario Kart 7 for a grand total of .... $20 :lol:

Went and ordered another batch of games that will most likely be backordered again, if so, then yay more coupons, if not, then awesome I'll get those games too :D

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Yup, went and ordered another batch of games. 3 3DS games that will definitely ship, Devil Survivor Overclocked, Tales of the Abyss and Mario Kart 7 for a grand total of .... $20 :lol:

Went and ordered another batch of games that will most likely be backordered again, if so, then yay more coupons, if not, then awesome I'll get those games too :D[/QUOTE]

How did you get them for 20$ ?

[quote name='stoned99']How did you get them for 20$ ?[/QUOTE]

Used the coupons I got from the backordered/canceled games.

8 canceled games x $5 = $40 in coupons.
Two 3DS games x $35 (third game was free) = $70 - 10% (Best Buy rewards) +Free Shipping = $20 and some change :D

Just got notification my Odyssey of the West game that was on back-order got cancelled. They gave me a $5 digital coupon for it. Not sure what I'll use it for. Maybe get Brink from the DoTD?

No wonder BB is having their profits go down. How about they hire a few of us CAGs to manage that used game inventory to avoid this in the future?

I placed 2 separate orders for store pickup and 1 game from each order ends up being unavailable. Anyone run into this situation yet? I plan on calling on my lunch break so I'll see what happens.

[quote name='silkysmooth']No wonder BB is having their profits go down. How about they hire a few of us CAGs to manage that used game inventory to avoid this in the future?[/QUOTE]
BB has made far worse decisions than that which cost them dearly. Look up their fiasco of opening in Shanghai.

All 3 games came, eternal sonata and uncharted 3 was 100 percent complete, ico was game only. Was offered 5 bucks as well after they cancel my vanquish order.

[quote name='TooPoor']Was offered $10 for the cancellation of Wet and Time Crisis. My filler game FO:NV was shipped, funny situation.[/QUOTE]

PS3 or 360? And does your filler game go from being free to charging you?

Sorry if this was mentioned on a previous page...

[quote name='4thHorseman']PS3 or 360? And does your filler game go from being free to charging you?

Sorry if this was mentioned on a previous page...[/QUOTE]
It's okay, I can type a few extra words:D
All :ps3:, the filler game was not the free one originally (WET was), and it will be charged full price.
Weird thing is, WET is still showing up as available for shipping, they *REALLY* need to have a inventory system.

So far no cancelation or backorder emails on the ones I ordered this morning.... And that includes WET. No idea whats going on, but thats make it all the more exciting.

my dead space 2 order pre owned from the summer blowout was canceled then shipped within 3 hours.

used a $10 savings code so need to see if they refunded that

2 of 3 games are cart only.

But all the carts are fine so no complains. Glad to have the games added to my backlog to play through. Definitely paid a ton less than I would have trying to buy things new.

Got all of my pre-owned games today, my Rockband track-packs were complete with manuals as was my Star Wars Force Unleashed. Crackdown and Force Unleashed II were in generic sh!tty looking cases. I'll have to eventually see if I can track down some cover-art for them.

[quote name='sasukekun']http://www.thecoverproject.net/[/QUOTE]

I've seen sites like that before and have in the past just printed out black and white copies at my work. I think I'd like to do high quality color but don't want to buy a printer for just a few games. Do copy places like kinkos print them for you if you bring the file in or do they complain about copyright stuff?

also, they don't have force unleashed 2 art :whistle2:(

[quote name='Monoxide1986']I've seen sites like that before and have in the past just printed out black and white copies at my work. I think I'd like to do high quality color but don't want to buy a printer for just a few games. Do copy places like kinkos print them for you if you bring the file in or do they complain about copyright stuff?

also, they don't have force unleashed 2 art :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
Kinkos has those self servicing kiosks, nobody would notice what you were printing. I use a canon photo printer for these things, I generally think the printer was a good investment.

All 360:

Kane and Lynch 2 $7.99
Mirror's Edge $7.99
Hotwheels Beat That $7.99 FREE

after 10% discount, $5 Rewards certificate, and $1 something I had left on a giftcard came to $8.46. So essentially 2 games free. :)

new deals for the week
xbox 360
call of duty 3 $8.99
bayonetta $9.99
wolfenstein $14.99
cabela's big game hunter 2012 $19.99
kinect star wars $29.99

ps3

nintendo wii
star wars the cole wars $9.99
mario strikers charged $12.99
wario land :shake it $12.99
just dance 2 $24.99

nintendo 3ds
kid icarus : uprising $29.99

Kinect Star Wars and Kid Icarus Uprising can be had for $19.99 with this month's @Gamer coupons. Nice!

edit: just noticed in another thread that Kid Icarus is going to be $15 on Tues., and came back here to edit and I see these two replies. $15 new is definitely better!

[quote name='litepink']Kinect Star Wars and Kid Icarus Uprising can be had for $19.99 with this month's @Gamer coupons. Nice![/QUOTE]
Hold off on Kid Icarus Uprising until later in the week. There is a potential DOTD sale on it for $15 on Tuesday.

[quote name='htz']Hold off on Kid Icarus Uprising until later in the week. There is a potential DOTD sale on it for $15 on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Tempted to get it even though I don't have a 3DS yet.

[quote name='milehighshooter']new deals for the week
xbox 360
call of duty 3 $8.99
bayonetta $9.99
wolfenstein $14.99
kinect star wars $29.99

ps3

nintendo wii
star wars the cole wars $9.99
mario strikers charged $12.99
wario land :shake it $12.99
just dance 2 $24.99

nintendo 3ds
kid icarus : uprising $29.99[/QUOTE]

Bayonetta is worth $10 for sure, Wario Shake It is also a decent price.

All my games just shipped

Tales 3DS
SMT 3DS
Mario Kart 7 3DS
Silent Hill ShatterMemories Wii
Wet 360
Resident Evil Deadly Silence DS

Thought those last two would backorder but guess not?

Kinect Star Wars $19.99 with coupon sounds like a decent buy to me. If I don't like it I can always sell it and get my money back.

The "deals" for the past couple months have been disappointing. Every week it's only $5 off each game. It's been this way since the blowout sale.

[quote name='davisdj']I keep eyeing Mafia II. Thoughts on whether it is good enough (as a game & at the price 12.99)?[/QUOTE]

I would definitely recommend it at that price.

And Resistance 2 looks tempting at that price. I played the third one and loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back