Best Buy WWE Ultimate Fan Edtions $12.99

xpacdos

CAGiversary!
Best Buy has the following WwE Ultimate Fan Editions available in store for 12.99. Not a bad deal as these sold for around 40 week of release.

online prices have gone up, but can these can still be found in store

These sets include the DVD, T-shirt, and other stuff like a cup, dog tags, wrist bands or a pendant.

I picked up the Shawn Michaels set at the east Wichita Best Buy this morning.

John Cena My Life Ultimate Fan Edition

Shawn Michaels Ultimate Fan Edition

Rey Mysterio Ultimate Fan Edition

I find it funny how they made the chains for each box. Not that I'd actually wear them, but the Dog tags in Cenas are huge, they could have aleast made them regualr size. The chain on HBK's sucks. The only decent one was Mysterio's.

[quote name='MrDubbs']I find it funny how they made the chains for each box. Not that I'd actually wear them, but the Dog tags in Cenas are huge, they could have aleast made them regualr size. The chain on HBK's sucks. The only decent one was Mysterio's.[/quote]Yeah Mysterio's is best. I like HBK's emblem better, but the chain sucks.
I'd never wear em either though. Just saying. :)

wwe.jpg

Located at freakin 50's cd and not at the DVD?

.. so for those who thought its out of stock... you still have time to recheck every freakin rack in you rnearby bestbuy!

[quote name='xage']I got the following a week back, Im not that of a fan.. but I found it amusing getting a lot after seeing them in one corner gettin dusty...

WWE_BX.jpg

[/quote]

Last week I was in store and the sale wasn't marked. I asked a guy about it and he said it was the week before they were on sale. I think he was just an a-hole. So I lost a couple bucks on shipping but got them all.

[quote name='ErynKD']i work at Best Buy and in the computer it says this sale in store lasts through the beginning of April, so you should have sometime to track it down. Someone mentioned that instore the pricing was 12.99 online, thats because best buy stores have two websites in the store, one for national bestbuy.com pricing and one for in store bestbuy.com pricing, so, if you go back to your best buy say, hey can i order it online and tell them to click on the bestbuy.com link that says instore pricing, they should know what youre talking about, good luck![/quote]

Is it still going to go through the beginning of April? A Best Buy near me is opening up on Thursday and I can wait until then or just order them now. I mean, I save like $8 on shipping and stuff.

I bought the Rey Mysterio one. Every time I try to go cold turkey on wrestling some thing like this happens. Oh well at least i get some old school wcw mathces. I miss Dean Malinko and Ultimo Dragon.

Finally got to Best Buy last weekend and snagged the last HBK set at the store.

They really don't want people to find these, apparently, since they were in two different places at my store, both marked with tags that still read the full price on the boxes themselves, and the shelves. As I mentioned before, I got the last HBK set (buried way in the back, of course), but there were a veritable shit-ton of Mysterio and Cena sets, like at least 10 of each.

Oh well, I got the only one I wanted, so I'm extremely happy. :D

I went to the best buy in Southfield, MI and they all three sets were on a table as soon as you walked in the store. They also have a Shrek the Third box set, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix box set, and a ClerksII box set, all for 12.99

[quote name='xbox_mole']Anyone confirm that these are still at their discounted prices? If they are I'm planning on heading to BestBuy this weekend.[/quote]

I don't see why they wouldn't be. It's a clearance, not a sale.

You know, why drop it to $12.99 and then put it back up?

[quote name='xbox_mole']Anyone confirm that these are still at their discounted prices? If they are I'm planning on heading to BestBuy this weekend.[/QUOTE]I picked up the Cena set for a friend yesterday (3/26) and it still rang up as $12.99... despite the shelf display clearly hyping a sale price of $37.49. This sale is so damn weird.

[quote name='BustaUppa']I picked up the Cena set for a friend yesterday (3/26) and it still rang up as $12.99... despite the shelf display clearly hyping a sale price of $37.49. This sale is so damn weird.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Went to the BestBuy in King of Prussia today and got all 3. They are NOT in where the wrestling DVDs were in the stacks. They had tags for them, but they were located in the front of the store behind an I Am Legend standee on a shelf. The sets were on one side and they had a whole bunch of Clerks 2 Special Edition sets on the other side on sale for $12.99 as well. The signs where they were in the stacks said the clearance price is good until 4/19.

Thanks for reminding me about this guys. I'm going to another BB, so I'll search for the Mysterio and Cena sets. I already have the Shawn Michaels one.

My local Best Buy didn't have either of them so I ordered the HBK one online. At the time, the Rey one was sold out online, and it appears as of 3/30, you can't buy them online anymore which is really weird.

[quote name='Rafael122']My local Best Buy didn't have either of them so I ordered the HBK one online. At the time, the Rey one was sold out online, and it appears as of 3/30, you can't buy them online anymore which is really weird.[/QUOTE]Yeah that reminds me, now that you mention it... the Cena Fan Edition didn't actually show up on the Best Buy computer on my last trip. But a couple weeks ago when I got the HBK set, I know that the HBK Fan Edition was definitely showing up on the BB internal site. Not sure if this means anything but it may be worth noting.

[quote name='BustaUppa']Yeah that reminds me, now that you mention it... the Cena Fan Edition didn't actually show up on the Best Buy computer on my last trip. But a couple weeks ago when I got the HBK set, I know that the HBK Fan Edition was definitely showing up on the BB internal site. Not sure if this means anything but it may be worth noting.[/QUOTE]

I tried looking them up on the computer in my BB since I couldn't find them at first and the BB SKU numbers that I had which matched the boxes after I bought them, all turned up no results. So it looks like they took them out of the site.

I am going to go back and pick up a few sets. If anyone wants them let me know. I am not trying to make money, but help CAGs out.

just wanted to thank the OP for this. walked away with rey and hbk. my best buy didn't have cena's...but i wouldn't have gotten it anyway lol.

thanks again

Picked up the HBK one, don't care for Cena.. may pick up the Mysterio one.. does it have anything from his WCW feuds with Psychosis or La Parka?

[quote name='Scorch']Picked up the HBK one, don't care for Cena.. may pick up the Mysterio one.. does it have anything from his WCW feuds with Psychosis or La Parka?[/quote]

Yes.

just wanted to thank the OP for this. walked away with rey and hbk. my best buy didn't have cena's...but i wouldn't have gotten it anyway lol.

thanks again

Picked up the HBK one, don't care for Cena.. may pick up the Mysterio one.. does it have anything from his WCW feuds with Psychosis or La Parka?

[quote name='Scorch']Picked up the HBK one, don't care for Cena.. may pick up the Mysterio one.. does it have anything from his WCW feuds with Psychosis or La Parka?[/quote]

Yes.

[quote name='Scorch']Picked up the HBK one, don't care for Cena.. may pick up the Mysterio one.. does it have anything from his WCW feuds with Psychosis or La Parka?[/quote]It has a ton of pre-WWE stuff.One Match from from Mexico, then some from WCW & ECW. If I remember correctly. I think half way through the 2nd disc, is when it starts with WWE stuff, and a lot of that is Eddie Guerrero stuff.

Just looking at the matches listed and it says Rey vs. Psicosis (form ECW hardcore tv) but nothing is mentioned about La Parka

They should make a La Parka fan edition. The Chair-man deserves it.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but there are also a few other sales going on at Best Buy in regards to this 12.99 deal. Shrek 3 with all the extra stuff is only 12.99, Little Mermaid with the extra collectible pin set is 12.99, and the V for Vendetta special edition movie with the mask is only 12.99 as well.

[quote name='Scorch']Picked up the HBK one, don't care for Cena.. may pick up the Mysterio one.. does it have anything from his WCW feuds with Psychosis or La Parka?[/quote]It has a ton of pre-WWE stuff.One Match from from Mexico, then some from WCW & ECW. If I remember correctly. I think half way through the 2nd disc, is when it starts with WWE stuff, and a lot of that is Eddie Guerrero stuff.

Just looking at the matches listed and it says Rey vs. Psicosis (form ECW hardcore tv) but nothing is mentioned about La Parka

They should make a La Parka fan edition. The Chair-man deserves it.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but there are also a few other sales going on at Best Buy in regards to this 12.99 deal. Shrek 3 with all the extra stuff is only 12.99, Little Mermaid with the extra collectible pin set is 12.99, and the V for Vendetta special edition movie with the mask is only 12.99 as well.

[quote name='Kendal']Just so everyone knows, I do have a full set ready to ship if anyone is looking.[/quote]

Im looking for the John Cena one if someone will sell it to me...thanks!!!

[quote name='Kendal']Just so everyone knows, I do have a full set ready to ship if anyone is looking.[/QUOTE]

I am really looking for the HBK set. I have PMed you!

bread's done
Back