Best deal you got on EBgames

I would have to say getting Jet Set Radio Future/Sega GT 2002 for around $5. Jet Grind Radio was one of my favorite DC games

[quote name='Vinny']Probably the trade in 3 for a free (select) PSP game. I abused that like all hell...[/QUOTE]

aww yes... the good ol' days. That deal was a lot of fun (gamecrazy --> blockbuster --> ebgames = profit!). The recent trade in 3 for GT4 was fun, but the exclusion list is way pickier now so not as good. (Remember back when $1.99 outlaw golf demo's were PO?)

But buying syphon filter for $10 online with store credit and getting a $20 rebate on it was pretty good too.

I'm sure some people got great deals when the site was messed up and all the coupon codes were stacking. I didn't get anything, though.

I think the deal that I took the most advantage of was the 75% off all preowned PC games 14.99 and under that they ran late last year. I scored a huge haul of stuff for about 30 bucks. Without the discounts it would have been over 100 dollars total.

I really wish they'd run that deal again.

when you say stacking the coupons, you mean that you could get a PO game for free by stacking 7 15% off PO games?

My $40 Terry Bogard hat!.....
(When compared to $10 KoF: MaxIm price at CC clearance)

Hmm, really, though, I think my best deal was on the three-for-PSP deal. I only got one $10 rebate, though, because I changed several of those preorders to non-first party games.

[quote name='BIG5']I'm sure some people got great deals when the site was messed up and all the coupon codes were stacking. I didn't get anything, though.[/QUOTE]

When you say stacking the coupons, you mean that you could get a PO game for free by stacking 7 15% off PO games?

Have picked up alot of mint complete SNES games from one of my local stores

Picking good deals is hard, there have been so many...
Paper Mario, Syphon Filter OS, Warioware Twisted, and Hot Shots Fore... all for around 50 bucks using vouchers and sale deals

Taiko Drum Master for 20 plus the 10 dollar extra drum set (great for parties)

Too many 5 dollar games to list...

[quote name='pop311']When you say stacking the coupons, you mean that you could get a PO game for free by stacking 7 15% off PO games?[/QUOTE]

No, the CAG16, CAG15, PPLAY15, EDGE, and SAVER all stacked giving about 56% off with the free shipping. I got like Red Dead Revolver and Burnout 3 for like $18 then.

[quote name='zman73']Too many 5 dollar games to list...[/QUOTE]

Same here. EB has spoiled me to the point that I have a hard time paying more than $10 for a game anymore. I'm going to miss them when they are absorbed into Gamestop.

[quote name='pop311']When was that? I'm pissed I missed it.[/QUOTE]

It was about a month ago, and only for a short time in the afternoon...

Probably the "Buy one Classic game get a second for free" that they did last year. I got a lot of great SNES games for dirt cheap. Mario All-Stars and Yoshi's Island for three bucks each? Yeah, baby! A few other good ones too.

Still, that deal pales in comparison to a lot of the deals that others have gotten.

yeah, mine was the coupon mess up on the site......... saving 56% on already lower used game prices was sweet..... I got:

Devil May Cry 3
Xenosaga II
Silent Hill 4
Star Wars Episode III
Lego Star Wars

All for about $100 shipped

Probably the Trade 3 get a free PSP game.
Traded in 6 Outlaw golfs (along with 3 sport games ie. madden 2005) to get Twisted Metal, MLB, and Wipeout Pure

When the coupon stacking glitch happened 1) did EB realize the mistake and cancel all orders and 2) was it posted all over this site?

Mort the Chicken (PS) for $1.49. No joke. Or maybe Hugo and the Evil Mirror for $1.99. Some of the worst games ever made, and I love em.

[quote name='fivecardstud']aww yes... the good ol' days. [/QUOTE]

It's pretty funny when "the good ol' days" were earlier this same year. :D

[quote name='Ronz']I think the deal that I took the most advantage of was the 75% off all preowned PC games 14.99 and under that they ran late last year. I scored a huge haul of stuff for about 30 bucks. Without the discounts it would have been over 100 dollars total.

I really wish they'd run that deal again.[/QUOTE]
$120 :)

[quote name='pop311']This is my first thread that is a multi pager. sweet. also what is the PSX[/QUOTE]
:shock: its short for playstation , you deserved to be dragged out & shot :)

[quote name='pop311']This is my first thread that is a multi pager. sweet. also what is the PSX[/QUOTE]
:shock: its short for playstation , you deserve to be dragged out & shot :)

:shock: its short for playstation , you deserve to be dragged out & shot :)

[quote name='Epic Wolf']$120 :)[/QUOTE]

You would think after two semesters of Calculus i'd have those simple percentages down by now.

Glad to see my education isn't going to waste :)

It's not multi-paged yet for those of us sane people who changed the default settings.

The best deal I got is a tough one - there have been so many.

$5 Viewtiful Joe
$10 Pikmin 2
$50 for Ratchet 2, Katamari, Jak II, and SSX3 was pretty good too.
$20 Paper Mario
etc.

Viewtiful Joe is a beautiful (pun).. game the game play takes some getting used to.. but not hard to master.. get the GC version..

I wish I would've taken advantage of the PSP deal.....I really didn't think I would get one, but I have one now...of well, GameRush deals are still good.

$20 NGC Paper Mario
$20 MGS3 (I missed it when they had it for 14.99)

I'd have to say that the Trade 3 for GT4 was pretty good too.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']when the glitch happened, it was posted here and EB did follow through on the orders[/QUOTE]

EB followed through unlike Gamestop who never honored all the CAGs who got in on Road to the Colleseum glitch for $9.99. Bastards!

Damn, that all code stacking glitch would've been awesome! 56% off! Sh*t! I could've gotten Xenosaga II for cheap! Bah!

Oh well, I forgot some of the other things I got from EB:
$40 in gift vouchers from the 3 for a PSP game (I did it 9 times, I more and I could've gotten another $10 voucher) and also Spyhon Filter for free ($20, with $20 gift voucher) was nice.

I missed out on a lot of good deals though.. all the recent $15 games (MP2, Zelda: Four Swords Adventures, MGS3) and PM2 for $20 with $20 gift voucher.:whistle2:( Oh well, can't have it all I guess.

Hot Shots Golf Fore and Capcom Fighting Evolution free after rebate. I used credit to buy the games and got the credit back.

Probably, the best deal I've gotten from them is the free copy of Shadow Hearts for pre-ordering Covenant. That was the best pre-order incentive I've ever seen.

bread's done
Back