Best Game Trade-in Program 2009

Gamestop during the tiered promo. I got about $150 from most gamecube and ps2 games so I was pleased at what I got. As cheap as GS could be, I half-expected to get no more than $75 but it doubled, I was delighted. :D

Amazon. That $75 console credit was AMAZING and I basically got rid of a stack of games I wasn't playing and got a 360 and PSP for less than $100 total.

I have to go with Gamestop on this one due to the tiered trade-in promo awhile back. If it wasn't for that, then I wouldn't have gotten a PS3 for $50 out of pocket.

I don't trade-in to retailers. If I did, the ability to see exactly how much you would receive without leaving your house seems nice.

[quote name='Blumpkin']No Goozex?[/QUOTE]

Surprised the Gooz isn't even up there. I would have to say Amazon for their first half sales but gamestop finished strong.

I don't think Goozex would apply because you aren't trading into a company, but more of trading with other users which is why it is listed in the Game Trading category.

I know amazon and gamestaq had better values... but I personally used Gamestop's trade programs to get myself a PS3 very cheap... so... gonna go with Gamestop

How anyone can be touting Gamestop is beyond me. They should be brought up on rape charges. Then again, I don't stoop to flipping.

Gamestop unfortunately gets my vote. It's still very conveniance factor is still important to me. Hopefully someone else really steps up this year so I never have to go to one ever again.

Amazon, by far. Not only do they have amazing deals, they price match competitor's good deals the next day most of the time.

bread's done
Back