Best Online Deal 2011

Best Buy's DoTD and Best Buy's Mega Clearance. So many of us bought alot of stuff from these two wheter it was for personal pleasure, gifts, or flipping. Made Nov-Dec look like easter with so many of us scavenging for old collectors editions or DotD when they sold out online.

As awesome as Best Buy's Mega Deal was, I can't support it as I only managed to get 2 of them.
I'll go instead with Google Marketplace/Amazon appstore 10 cent apps for a week or so (most were games). Made my December CC statement quite a few pages long.

[quote name='Mikocouch']Black Ops prestige PS3 for $14.99 and you can't go wrong with the Amazon penny games. Good times![/QUOTE]
[quote name='grimhope']Best Buy's 14.99 Call of Duty Black Ops Prestige edition[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Although to be fair the $14.99 price was and is active in stores for a long time before they dropped the price to that online.;)

AWD penny deals, Bestbuy mega deals (COD Prestige Edition, Bioshock 2 CE, Infamous 2 HE, etc) and Gamefly nightly and end of month deals (October all the way into November).

Tough choice between Best Buy Mega Deals and the Touchpad sale but I am going with the Touchpad sale. What an awesome item for $99.

I'm not counting the Amazon Penny Games because I consider that a "glitch" and not a "deal".

BestBuy's $14.99 Black Ops Prestige, $10 Bioshock 2 CE, $5 Deal of the Day

If I remember correctly, in the beginning of 2011, there were ebay, Amazon and B&N gift cards going for half price. How could any deal beat essentially paying for more money?

Missed the HP touchpad deal. :whistle2:(
Missed the Amazon penny deal. :cry:
Amazon sucked with their buggy lightning deals. :headache:

So the default winner for me are the Best buy deals. :applause:

Black Ops Prestige Edition PS3 for $14.99 online (was good for in-store too) at Best Buy. That CE was worth a pretty penny.

I would argue that the touchpad was not directly a game deal but if it still is considered as one then I'd be surprised if it doesn't win. The thread went over 100 pages long here.

Oh, man. The poll options on this one are a little twisted. Best Buy might just lose this by virtue of being split into three different options from sales occurring at the same time.

Since I can't afford a touchpad regardless of sale price, I'll say gamefly blowout sale. $10- $15 for newer premium titles, thanks gamefly.

HP Touchpad deal...mannn I called around forever and went all over town on that one. Came up very successful and I am happy with mine

bread's done
Back